• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Mau ®;150401087 said:

Try hard

tumblr_inline_mwh1jwQdq91qf95xj.gif

royalan

This looks more like a commercial for GAP jeans than a music video.

And kiiiii at Paul McCartney looking lost the whole time.

Mau ®

It's been confirmed Folk Singer Rihanna will perform her Top 60 smash FourFiveSeconda at the Grammy's. Look forward to R8 dropping afterwards and the announcement of her tour with Yeezus.

rude

Banned
ew that combo was and still is so contrived and transparent (i.e. an attempt at giving beyoncé a "personality"). and neither of the songs they've made together are any good.

3phemeral

I've only been able to find a few tracks from streaming and from what I've heard, I like:

Body Shop - Cute
Holy Water - I like it
Inside Out - Decent
Best Night - Total Bop
Veni Vidi Vidi - Not sure if I like
SEX - Cute, Semi-Bop​

I heard a snippet of HeartBreakCity and it was trash, though. Best Night is my favorite so far.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Nice video and pretty good track. I don't know, I prefer Marina's upbeat stuff. Everything off Froot has seemed kind of flat so far. But then again, I wasn't a fan of most of the singles Charli released before Sucker came out and the rest of that album was fantastic.

I'm the same in that I generally think that her up tempo stuff is a lot better, but Teen Idle is my absolute favourite track of hers and that's pretty slow.

As for the current crop of singles
Immortal >= Froot > I'm A Ruin >>> Happy

Happy that song is not. Shame on her for her lies.

I don't like it. Dancing has never been her strong point and these videos continue to look really, really cheap.
Like I get that she's not super lucrative but good videos can be made on a budget (Applause is a slay and was probably quite cheap - a black room, different outfits Gaga already owned, makeup). Marina's even made some good ones: Radioactive, Oh No... I wish she would do more of those and less "let me stand here and awkwardly away about while singing"
Marina:
tumblr_mgdry8sYhB1qzqawwo1_500.gif

rude

Banned
sis... do you like anything? :l who are your faves?
tired comment considering i talk about my love for multiple people all the time. marina is like the epitome of trash; maybe one or two steps above lily allen/rita ora, if THAT. it's not surprising that i don't like her.

Madea and the Zirconias, truly the origin of Pop-GAF's infatuation with talentless but genetically above-average artisté types a la Sky Ferret and Twig Fucker.

Matt_

tired comment considering i talk about my love for multiple people all the time. marina is like the epitome of trash; maybe one or two steps above lily allen/rita ora, if THAT. it's not surprising that i don't like her.

all brits
this racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom