• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Beyonce contributing to the soundtrack of a film based on a book that promotes actual physical and emotional abuse of women as "Romance". How utterly unsurprising.

But she's your feminist icon, tho...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Beyonce contributing to the soundtrack of a film based on a book that promotes actual physical and emotional abuse of women as "Romance". How utterly unsurprising.

bitch the song is hot fiyah and you know it

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual

Wait, what? I haven't read that trash, but isn't it about S&M? Because if so, you're making big ignorant leap from one to the other.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
unlike most of you sad trollops who are coming for bey, i actually started reading the book, but gave up because it was so badly written

It's 6 o'clock in the morning
And I'm so tired of yawning
I am miserable and feeling blue
Cause all I really want is you

But you don't call,
And you don't come,
And you don't say,
That you miss me

And you don't stop
On your way by
To say hi

I'm feeling crazy

#NP Corinne Bailey Rae - Enchantment

Phreaker

Katy Perry sics lawyers on Left Shark vendor, when will your favs evah?: http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/05/entertainment/left-shark-perry-cease-desist/index.html

"Our client [Perry] recently has learned that you have been involved in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of merchandise featuring a shark sculpture which embodies and uses the [Super Bowl halftime show], and that you have displayed this product on your website, in connection with such sale and distribution," the letter read.

ibuX7uPXCe5Jzz.png

Wait, what? I haven't read that trash, but isn't it about S&M? Because if so, you're making big ignorant leap from one to the other.
No there are many points in the book where the relationship is either abusive or the MC gets raped but it's passed off as "BDSM"
Royalan continue going in on Beyoncé pls

rhandino

Banned
- Beyonce
- Katy Perry, her first Grammy and performance.
- 45 Seconds, the Rihanna vocals live X_x
- Juanes performance.
- The possibility of Azealia Banks meltdowns aka. Iggy winning.
- Madonna performing live "Living for Love"

Yeah, that cover it all.

006a5dd2efa9d30b1d8f29bf7e6634a3.jpg

Actually, I don't think that Iggy will win Record of the Year, Taylor has that secured me thinks... =/

Omaha sis is doing the thread right?

----

lea-michele-battlefield-lyrics-awe.gif

Floridian

- Beyonce
- Katy Perry, her first Grammy and performance.
- 45 Seconds, the Rihanna vocals live X_x
- Juanes performance.
- The possibility of Azealia Banks meltdowns aka. Iggy winning.
- Madonna performing live "Living for Love"

Yeah, that cover it all.

006a5dd2efa9d30b1d8f29bf7e6634a3.jpg

Actually, I don't think that Iggy will win Record of the Year, Taylor has that secured me thinks... =/

Omaha sis is doing the thread right?

Yeah, around 12 hours from now

Partition

Banned
[w a l k i n g s h i t] is a horrible show indeed. haven't legitimately enjoyed it since Season 1, though I can't stop watching.

there's only one show worth talking about this month

tumblr_n1bo4oL7V61sikq5fo1_500.gif

O_O @ the television taste on this page.
Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Glee...
trash.gif

Only Game of Thrones can save us, get into the season 5 trailer.
flops flops everywhere

Get into Golden Globe winning and consistently amazing show of the season Jane the Virgin NOW for the divinely inspired Gina Rodriguez, television's baddest bitch

Get into The Fall for Ice Queen Assoluta Gillian Anderson, television's second baddest bitch

Get into Mad Men S7.5 this April (nothing more needs to be said)

Get into Orphan Black S3 this April for reliably entertaining cotton candy nourishment

Get into Hannibal S3 this June for gorgeous cinematography, gorgeous music, and the most enviably eloquent cast of pretty people on television this side of Dawson's Creek.

rude

Banned
shit show is [ e x a g g e r a t i n g ]. plus there is no way that s3 will not be an improvement.

@alex yes GOT will always be king. Get into Sansa Stark, she is coming.
honesKly it {s i m p l y} isn't though? how does everyone turn into a dumbass around kevin spacey and robin wright? the only way s3 can redeem the show is if one of (or both) of them dies at the end.

and GOT is truly trash sfm. let's not with THAT one.

Partition

Banned
and GOT is truly trash sfm. let's not with THAT one.

sweatie, I saw your post in another thread. you watched most [all?] of season one and admitted to not [u n d e r s t a n d i n g] what was going on. GOT requires effort on behalf of the viewer. it's not your average run of the mill show like Scandal.

rude

Banned
sweatie, I saw your post in another thread. you watched most [all?] of season one and admitted to not [u n d e r s t a n d i n g] what was going on. GOT requires effort on behalf of the viewer. it's not your run of the mill show like Scandal.
nnn this expos[é]. if a show doesn't grab me within the scope of a season/requires watching DVD extras to understand the story, then I'm { s-i-m-p-l-y } done with it, sorry. Embarassing considering the fact that everyone has said s1 is its best season...let me choke a bit.

and i've never even watched Scandal sis. the only show i'm even following atm is hannibal and i guess i'll watch the next season of trew detective maybe. wait i watch flash tew but it's trash ideg why i watch it cuz none of the boys are cute except for godworth miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom