• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
your faves will NEVER be as great as Lana

will your fave ever pose with the homeless tho?

mariah-homeless.jpg

Mau ®

Madonna's Living for Love video is ok, I guess. What I like about it is that you can clearly see M's passion. She really is excited for this stillborn era. I kinda feel bad for her :/

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ibq99hIp27rzcw.gif

the crazy in love remix
hold me jesus

rhandino

Banned
Ariana Grande confirmed to be the GOAT then.

LOitX99.png

Edit: Waiting for the HD version of Living for Love, the video is good but that horrid resolution X_x

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I will say I can't think of anyone else's fave that would ride the subway wearing a straight up GOWN and fingerless gloves lol

mariah-carey-600.jpg

Mau ®;150887531 said:
Rebel Heart gets progressively worse as you go through the tracks. JFC just retire Hag.

But the best song is @ the very end (Addicted). :( There's at least 10 solid tracks on there. Just cut out the bloat and it's a solid package imo.
Mau don't you think this is at least better than Hard Candy and MDNA?

Mau ®

Ariana Grande confirmed to be the GOAT then.

LOitX99.png

What an ingrate. Weed is good.

Good thing I like her though.

But the best song is @ the very end (Addicted). :( There's at least 10 solid tracks on there. Just cut out the bloat and it's a solid package imo.
Mau don't you think this is at least better than Hard Candy and MDNA?

Nope. I liked MDNA and HC. Don't like RH much, even if the bloat is eliminated :/

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Addicted, Best Night (OMG that Justify My Love breakdown @ the end), Bitch I'm Madonna (the breakdown and Nicki's verse), Beautiful Scars, Living for Love, Borrowed Time, Illuminati >>>>>

Rebel Heart (the track) could grow on me

Addicted, Best Night (OMG that Justify My Love breakdown @ the end), Bitch I'm Madonna (the breakdown and Nicki's verse), Beautiful Scars, Living for Love, Borrowed Time, Illuminati >>>>>

Rebel Heart (the track) could grow on me
But the breakdown is the worst bit of Bitch I'm Madonna :(
The verses + pre-chorus makes it sound like it's going to lead to an epic electropop/dance chorus and then it just makes weird noises :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dang Amy is finding her way onto a lot of soundtracks next year. Maybe an actual solo album soon?. I need Your Love already jesus christo. Waiiiiit forevaaaa for your loooove...

Bitch needs to either do the solo album or a new EV album asap.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i just noticed that flashin del pan was completely snubbed by the grammys

the falloff and lack of impact is gagaesque tbh

enigmatic_alex44

I think I'll skip Brooklyn Nine Nine and Family Guy and actually tune in to the Grammys this year.

Excited to see Madonna, Ariana, Katy (I've started to like her) and sexy Sam. Can't wait for the meltdowns when Igor wins with Fancy.

i just noticed that flashin del pan was completely snubbed by the grammys

the falloff and lack of impact is gagaesque tbh

I wish I could see your face when Hasbeyn loses ha Grammy to Sam Smith.

Oh wait:

image.php

Touchdown

Banned
The dry spell she went through before EoM

Qmqbh87.png

edit: The Hive did a NUMBER on Bey's awards page

tumblr_n2lp89H5kT1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Mariah and the brass at the Grammys never had a good relationship. The year she won 3 for TEOM she was set to perform at the opening of the show but they gave the spot to Madonna at the last moment but she ended up getting the biggest kii after the ratings were released showing the time of her performance had the biggest audience of the entire night while Madonna's act was panned.

I think I'll skip Brooklyn Nine Nine and Family Guy and actually tune in to the Grammys this year.

Excited to see Madonna, Ariana, Katy (I've started to like her) and sexy Sam. Can't wait for the meltdowns when Igor wins with Fancy.

I wish I could see your face when Hasbeyn loses ha Grammy to Sam Smith.

Oh wait:

image.php
igBKGe6ALK9Sy.gif

living for this drag tbh

rhandino

Banned
Someone needs to fix the blacks though
Idk why she did that, it just makes it difficult to look at
I think that it's obvious that the high contrast of some of the scenes were made to hide her wrinkles. It's kind of distracting and just make people to notice them more.

Finally got around to listening to Rebel Heart and it's a solid album. My first listen favourites are Living For Love, Devil Pray, Joan Of Arc, Iconic, Holy Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, S.E.X., Messiah, Rebel Heart and Addicted.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
living for love is nice
still havent listened to the rest of the album though

Matt_

lets be honest the real event of the day is the crazy in love remix
absolute perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom