• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Me & Rihanna have such close birthdays. No wonder I fuck with her~

tumblr_n3ueohWX3X1rz2n8ko3_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Me & Rihanna have such close birthdays. No wonder I fuck with her~

tumblr_n3ueohWX3X1rz2n8ko3_500.gif

waiT It's your birthday? well Congratulations then, Let me drink this beer in your honor.

TNvwUBt.gif

In almost related news, it appears that Queen of Youtube (and my playlist tbh) is in a trip across Yurop blessing ruins and museums with her presence.

Don't say "ArtPop era incoming" please T_T

rhandino

Banned
ah, cool. I've been listening to Delirious in the Lorde playlist thingy on Spotify so I was wondering where I recognised the cover art. I haven't listened to the rest yet but Delirious >>>

I listened this for the first time today. "Accelerate", "Fade Away" and "Kamikaze" are SO GOOD.

MVuAOFD.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
o

I've been listening to Ten Love Songs for a while now. I use almost everything so far except for a few of the slower songs like Memorial and Trust Me.

If you're going to make me sit through a 10 min song it has to be spectaculaR.

royalan

I never saw it for BoA. Her music in general is terrible, but the shit she tried to peddle in the US was ESPECIALLY heinous. Talk about tone-deaf.

That's why I think CL actually has a chance. She's not just gorgeous. She's not just talented. She has a real ear, and she seems to have enough cultural understanding of the West to understand the things that are popular here, and to know WHY the things that are popular here are popular.

Is anyone else unable to post

Edit: that was weird
Anyway, I was trying to post this:

@Bayonetta I apologise for shading Ivy the other day
Biscuit is slaying me, I bought it on iTunes
Get into Biscuit tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is anyone else unable to post

Edit: that was weird
Anyway, I was trying to post this:

@Bayonetta I apologize for shading Ivy the other day
Biscuit is slaying me, I bought it on iTunes
Get into Biscuit tbh

Listen the rest of her material on Spotify. XOXO

Meowster

I fucking hate people who put top three-five songs as a bonus track. I just got the explicit version of Ultraviolence from Target and only just became aware Flipside was a thing. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom