• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pics:
B-fbWWdCUAAQwwT.jpg

B-fbX-MCYAA04Rv.jpg

royalan

Seriously, how the fuck does Rita keep getting work.

Her music sucks and goes nowhere, her "modeling career" is DOA, and she's not notable for ANYTHING else. And not only that, she's so damn MEDIOCRE at everything she does. She's a crappy vocalist who makes crappy music and was formerly a crappy model.

And yet, somehow, she's EVERYWHERE. She's like Jeremy Renner.

Her music sucks and goes nowhere, her "modeling career" is DOA, and she's not notable for ANYTHING else. And not only that, she's so damn MEDIOCRE at everything she does. She's a crappy vocalist who makes crappy music and was formerly a crappy model.

go in
iRuT0Ne3oPGtW.gif

also go in with the Jeremy Renner shade, slay

Touchdown

Banned

She keeps fucking the right people

tumblr_njgw3jzFs51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

Seethe a bit at her powa. No career and still more relevant than your faves.

ibsSSuxKqPX5lr.gif

rhandino

Banned

---

My guess? But that is boring tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Gaga looks tacky af. What is up with those surgical red gloves? Next.

i think she forgot to take them off after she came from washing up plates at olive garden

i think she actually looks great, slay a bit gags

relevant: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/poll-why-do-you-hate-rita-ora/133621/

rhandino

Banned
Is there actually any proof that Rita slept with someone? jw as everyone seems to know something I don't
For a time instead of FIRO she was known as "Rita Whora".

I think all started with the messy tweets that Rob Kardashian posted about her taking like 20 D while in a relationship with him and also pictures and rumors of her dating people like Bruno Mars, Drake and even Bieber...

Rita's second alber was pretty much filled with Calvin Harris songs and when they split he blocked their release. Hence why her next album has taken an eternity.

I think most people extrapolate from that that she's in the habit of fucking for tracks.

Lol Gaga serving tweetable fashion moment. I'm never a fan of pulled back hair or ponytails so the look is a bust for me.

Not sure about the gloves either but it's definitely "her". lol

Mau ®

Calvin has alluded to Rita cheating REPEATEDLY on him. So did Rob, as per his messy tweets.

Someone else came forward with Rihta's fuck-for-tracks-and-relevance habits.

rhandino

Banned
So the Oscars are a little messy this year it seems... (Can't watch them since I'm on a bus)

Has Gaga or the other performed yet? =/ I wan't to know what is that tribute performance thing she is doing =/

Gaga performing at the Oscars soon. She's doing a tribute to an iconic musical so I'm guessing Sound of Music?

Get ready for PARTYNAUSEOUS ft. Tony Bennett

Touchdown

Banned
So the Oscars are a little messy this year it seems... (Can't watch them since I'm on a bus)

Has Gaga or the other performed yet? =/ I wan't to know what is that tribute performance thing she is doing =/

It's going to be a Sound Of Music tribute performance but she hasn't gone on yet. :)

rhandino

Banned
It's going to be a Sound Of Music tribute performance but she hasn't gone on yet. :)

Thanks, will wait for it to be on YouTube T_T

Also, LOL at that gif.

EDIT:Also LOOOOOOOOOL at the Everything is Awesome performance, I need a gif of Oprah holding that Lego Oscar in my life =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom