• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since u took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since u took your love away

Since u been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues

`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares 2 u

B8DIfjA.png

I found the full performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaW-rshSyz4

I really wanted see what happened. It seemed she untied it, but not enough before they pulled it and her down the stairs. :( What a queen though, gets up and presses on, go Madonna! What a pro.

I'm gonna carry on
Lifted me up, and watched me stumble

I hope she's okay. Elderly people can't be falling like that from such heights. I hope she gets checked out. She sounded super winded while singing. I'm glad she kept going, but it might not have been the wisest decision. While mid 50's might not be mid 60's, but falls are still nothing to play around with.

Aguila

#ICONIC
All these delays for a potentially basic album. As long as she keeps getting worldwide exposure from award shows, fashion commercials, collabs, & tv shows/movies she's fine.

Basic?

Even the little that we have of it is 200x better than the Rhat droppings we've been getting.

royalan

Basic?

Even the little that we have of it is 200x better than the Rhat droppings we've been getting.

The Rhat has clearly elevated and is thinking outside the scope of the basic EDM trash that you're likely to get from a Rita Ora "Oh god will somebody, anybody PLEASE work with me!?" album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The Rhat has clearly elevated and is thinking outside the scope of the basic EDM trash that you're likely to get from a Rita Ora "Oh god will somebody, anybody PLEASE work with me!?" album.

The Rhat screeches over acoustic music played by ancient Paul McCartney and now she's an "elevated" artiste?

original.gif

Floridian

Lost in the rock and roll
Got lost in a promise
Of a love I never know
Shadows chase me far from home
I remember when my heart was filled with gold
And you know
I've been burned
I've been burned
I've been burned

OGWG5Hf.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Rhat working with music legends, versus Rita Ora flushing Diplo's toilet for scraps in 2015...

original.gif

Have you listened to Four Five Pieces of Feces?

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500_zps593f5eb2.gif

Or watched the video?

If that's the kind of thing music legends produce, good thing FIRO only has one Prince song.

Floridian

Repeating the same chorus over five times, how very elevated artiste of her.

��​
��​
������������
��​
��​
��​

Not much "elevated artiste" needed for a simple kid's movie soundtrack song. And in that case, the fact that it still slays says boundaries. I'll wait for FIRO's umbrella whenever she decides to try to pull that off

5FFPbTy.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Not much "elevated artiste" needed for a simple kid's movie soundtrack song. And in that case, the fact that it still slays says boundaries. I'll wait for FIRO's umbrella whenever she decides to try to pull that off

5FFPbTy.gif

Even Britney made a more interesting lead soundtrack song with ha Ooh La La. TTS is very basic.

I really thought Rihanus was coming hard this era/these eras. I'm going to pray for that dark industrial song I heard in that one clip.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I see that Rihanner is apeing the Queen B's 2013 alber release schedule in every minor detail, the mess of it all, the half-finished releases, the impression that her career is circling the drain and she's desperately scrabbling around for a way to save it.

As per she looks to the Queen for her inspiration. I look forward to the 'surprise' release of RIHANNÉ any day now.

Mau ®

Awww I wanted that Rihta "Nynphomaniac" Ora vs. Rhat Fenty battle to go on :/

LBR Diplo has become stale (which I'm pretty sad about) and Disclosure only does good work for themselves. Besides she's been talking of all the producers she works with for years yet where are the results? Likely to have gone down the toilet along with the used condoms from those sessions.

Floridian

Had to sleep. Wasnt gonna stay up for any of those girls. I will say however that Towards the Sun had no iTunes promo & it's not a R8 single so the buzz isnt that strong. I can say though Rih's top 10 spot will be secured in the U.S at least. Gl to oral

Vazduh

Mau ®;153748715 said:
Awww I wanted that Rihta "Nynphomaniac" Ora vs. Rhat Fenty battle to go on :/

LBR Diplo has become stale (which I'm pretty sad about) and Disclosure only does good work for themselves. Besides she's been talking of all the producers she works with for years yet where are the results? Likely to have gone down the toilet along with the used condoms from those sessions.

7b5.gif

Rita is one of the most fame-thirsty celebrities of all time, but let's not blame her for getting a good D every now and then and making money at the same time.

Except when it comes to Harvey Weinstein because he's just gross.

Mau ®

Had to sleep. Wasnt gonna stay up for any of those girls. I will say however that Towards the Sun had no iTunes promo & it's not a R8 single so the buzz isnt that strong. I can say though Rih's top 10 spot will be secured in the U.S at least. Gl to oral

Top 5 on iTunes since rihrelease, scoring the highest radio updates. Weren't these baboons saying she was gonna flop with this disgusting song? lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Are we just going to pretend like being rumoured to sleep with producers to get a leg up into the industry isn't just another career bulletpoint FIRO cribbed from Rihanna though?

Mau ®

Are we just going to pretend like being rumoured to sleep with producers to get a leg up into the industry isn't just another career bulletpoint FIRO cribbed from Rihanna though?

But Rihanna was never rumoured of sexing producers? lol

Rumors only extended to Jay-Z signing ha. And she was 16 when she got signed, so we're talking statutory rape in that particular case. (+ he was married)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the other point to bear in mind here is that literally none of you thirsty trollops would turn down the opportunity to ride calvin harris' D in exchange for an album

literally. none.

the fumes over FIRO's continued ascent to the toP despite every stan on the internet casting aspersions is a kiiii of the highest order, and that comes from someone who couldn't name a FIRO song if you paid me

rhandino

Banned
How can anyone stan for Rita Oral B (which is surprising in itself) yet at the same time try to drag Rihanna.

bo4pz59.gif

I mean, what are Rita Ora receipts? Black Widow and Doing It which are only features? Her album which was a flop? Her 4 lines of dialogue in 50 Shades of Gray? Robert Kardashian tweets?

At least she still has the modeling career to fall back since is the only thing I can see her being mildly successful until she is replaced with a more charismatic and pretty face.

cory64

the other point to bear in mind here is that literally none of you thirsty trollops would turn down the opportunity to ride calvin harris' D in exchange for an album

literally. none.

the fumes over FIRO's continued ascent to the toP despite every stan on the internet casting aspersions is a kiiii of the highest order, and that comes from someone who couldn't name a FIRO song if you paid me
No one has ever dragged Rita for getting Calvin's sacred D, as she actually inspired his best song since Bounce (ft. Kelis) that wasn't We Found Love (ft. Rihanna).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom