• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

i watched that jonas brother video (whichever one he is) waiting for tiddys the whole time and i didn't see any

more tiddys please. iw anna see your tiddys jonas.
He'll be naked on some cable show later this year, I'm sure you'll get your fill.

ibfSsKMrvUIsph.png

So how are our contestants doing? Here's a quick look:

iNjhUIWGZeDaf.png

This is still anyone's game. Who do you think is leading? Bjork seems to be getting a little more cred in this thread but we do have a loooot of pop fans. Hmmm. Keep the votes coming today so we can declare a winner in about 7 or so hours. :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;130426172 said:
I'm surprised he didn't strip for the video tho. He's been pandering really hard lately.

why does this word only ever get thrown around when it's a guy getting his tiddys out but not a woman

"I don't need to be a commercial singer anymore. I can just sing at a bar downtown and I'd be so much happier."
"I'm planning to release one jazz album a year. I think I will continue to do that forever." - Lady Gaga for Wall Street Journal
iTg8Woyai6xEL.gif

Singing at a bar downtown in her next season Versace

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'd much rather have urbanga than jazzga tbh
let ha new album be a beautiful fusion of R&B laced with pop and dance

Majmun

What do you guys think of Jhené Aiko? Listened to Souled Out yesterday and it sounded pretty basic. Should I give her another chance?

Is SZA any better?

"I don't need to be a commercial singer anymore. I can just sing at a bar downtown and I'd be so much happier."
"I'm planning to release one jazz album a year. I think I will continue to do that forever." - Lady Gaga for Wall Street Journal
Instead of singing duets with one of the zombies from The Walking Dead, she needs to get into the studio with RedOne. I'm so done with her delusions lately.

Mau ®

Yeah "Souled Out" is basic, flat and drags on too long.

I only liked "Spotless Mind". I don't even know how she got hype to begin with.

SM-IN-JessieWare-iTF-512x512.png

Heads up: Jessie Ware will be playing iTunes Festival tomorrow the 18th 21:00GMT (4:00 PM EST). This will be sort of a premiere of her album of the year as it will be the first time her new songs will be widely streamed live.

edit: Also look out for something new released today.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
SM-IN-JessieWare-iTF-512x512.png

Heads up: Jessie Ware will be playing iTunes Festival tomorrow the 18th. This will be sort of a premiere of her album of the year as it will be the first time her new songs will be widely streamed live.

edit: Also look out for something new released today.

I'm going to be thereeeeeeee

edit; new release has just been posted
Kind of Sometimes Maybe
Miguel involved in the writing of

Matt_

oh wait this is fucking amazing

SaintZ

Avril and Chad divorcing after 14 months of marriage?

Yess, Avril, werk that divorce!

ftf3ia-jpg.gif

Under My Skin pt. 2 incoming?
aedjasjdalsdaldjaldjas YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, bye Chad!!!111

ibd8oe3i0cznrlrkand.gif

Divorce chateuse
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

I'm not 100% sure if this is true... there has been rumors about the divorce for a while now. She wasn't wearing the ring the last time she was out partying tho

Nnn, JustJared, The Daily Mail, PopDust, E! News and US Weekly are reporting it too lol.

Vazduh

aedjasjdalsdaldjaldjas YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, bye Chad!!!111

ibd8oe3i0cznrlrkand.gif

Divorce chanchanteuse
67d90ee8r9utw.gif

I'm not 100% sure if this is true... there has been rumors about the divorce for a while now. She wasn't wearing the ring the last time she was out partying tho

Here's hoping she won't collaborate with him for the next album.

But then again, she collaborated with Derryck after the divorce, right?

SaintZ

Here's hoping she won't collaborate with him for the next album.

But then again, she collaborated with Derryck after the divorce, right?
Yes. She still talks to Derryck (she made a long tweet about his condition after his health scare) and he went to see her to one of her shows recently. Avril should go back to Brody Jenner and use the Kardashian name to get some attention tbh.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
waiT, I didn't know Taylor was a cat person...... I love cats *.*

9y4VWbD.jpg

Let me judge ha a little less harshly!

Matt_

what THE FUCK is she wearing?
everything is hideous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom