• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
Cheek to Cheek is out in full, if anyone is interested in that
zzz.gif
neneoverit.gif

rude

Banned
I know you’re not far
But I still can’t handle all the distance
You’re travelling with my heart
I hope this is a temporary feeling

’Cause it’s too much to bear
Without you and I know sorry ain’t the cure
If I cross your mind just know I’m yours
'Cause what we got is worth fighting for

oprah-crying.gif

I know you’re not far
But I still can’t handle all the distance
You’re travelling with my heart
I hope this is a temporary feeling

’Cause it’s too much to bear
Without you and I know sorry ain’t the cure
If I cross your mind just know I’m yours
'Cause what we got is worth fighting for

oprah-crying.gif

Death at you slowly warming up to the album.

iHp2ao8Xa73eG.gif

i just bought fergie's album, the dutchess, because everyone said it was good

i honestly can't remember any of her apparent smashes, so it'll be fun to see how it resonates

i think i'll enjoy it, loving the cover and song titles

cory64

Voting for Britney just for the mere fact that Womanizer >>> anything Taylor has done
Daddy O
You got the swagger of champion
Too bad for you
You just can't find the right companion

The Taylor shade, I live

^not here for subliminal campaigning niece

Mau ®

Maybe if we had CountryGAF I could go and promote The Lord and we could win this.

They'd probably throw e-rocks at me and vote Brit out of spite.

Reasons to vote for Taylor:

- She's beautiful
- She's really kind and down to earth
- She's an amazing songwriter
- She slays in general, and has over the course of her entire career
- All of her albums are great
- She doesn't act like a zombie on stage

Knee, on the other hand...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Womanizer was the second-best Britney lead single to come out when I was in high school. Or even amongst Gaga's added in.

I remember when Womanizer came out and we all crowded round to watch the video and my friend shouted 'BRITNEY'S BACK BITCH' at the end.

And then Circus was really average kiii

cory64

I remember when Womanizer came out and we all crowded round to watch the video and my friend shouted 'BRITNEY'S BACK BITCH' at the end.

And then Circus was really average kiii
The first half of Circus is a much lesser Blackout which still means it shits on most gerls output. That last bit tho 0___o

cory64

Mau ®;130612979 said:
Circus was lame.

But pop stars would kill to have it's bonus tracks as lead singles. They were that good.
better make sure that the line is green
keep it confidential you and me

Mumei

You should be able to in the community section [/suggestionbox]

I think that user permissions are account-based, so I don't think that would be feasible.

Even if it were, I probably wouldn't support it. I can only imagine the dueling topic titles people would come up with...

four, tres, two, uno

this is one of the greatest songs i've ever heard

this album is already legit

i finally understand why people keep hiring will.i.am

I'm voting for Taylor Swift. I just have too many negative things to say about Britney Spears. She had her hand held through her career highs and when left to her own devices was literally a community hazard. Not to mention she can't sing as well as Taylor, probably can't dance as well as her at this point, and rips off her sad stanbase with expensive ticket prices just to watch her listen to her own albums on stage. I can't reward a complete lack of professionalism like that. Point Taylor Swift.

Zutroy

She had her hand held through her career highs
She had good management, but also co-wrote songs, picked her own singles and had a lot of input in her music videos.
and when left to her own devices was literally a community hazard.
Oh, you mean her mental breakdown...
Not to mention she can't sing as well as Taylor, probably can't dance as well as her at this point, and rips off her sad stanbase with expensive ticket prices just to watch her listen to her own albums on stage.
tumblr_n0ubdckTRb1qzfjx9o1_250.gif

VS.
57998_slay-the-ice.gif

Touchdown

Banned
I'm voting for Taylor Swift. I just have too many negative things to say about Britney Spears. She had her hand held through her career highs and when left to her own devices was literally a community hazard. Not to mention she can't sing as well as Taylor, probably can't dance as well as her at this point, and rips off her sad stanbase with expensive ticket prices just to watch her listen to her own albums on stage. I can't reward a complete lack of professionalism like that. Point Taylor Swift.

I disagree with the hand holding especially early in her career. She worked her butt off doing tours and videos and interviews. Also as much of a flop she is at dancing, Taylor Swift doesn't come close. Swift has nothing except her country star safe look and her flop song writing.

cory64

Mau ®;130634078 said:
R8 officially pushed back to 2015.

Oh well. I have Taylord. Let me change my avi.

don't worry we'll probably get a single from Home before the end of the year
that album's out in March no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom