• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

gaf-hop equivalent of stanning eminem in 2014

1359095935278236_animate.gif

coming from Mr. Dust himself. Go stan Mariah Ghastly please.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;130682972 said:
I like that ever since the Tourney started GAFHOP has been participating more in here. OT-X has that crossover appeal.

I know, right? I like all the new members posting <3

I really do wish my buddy Bluebadger would return to the thread as well, I miss him :(

it was a mixed bag, but i liked parts - the bonus track of strangest feeling is nice

I see.....

What did you think of Running though? I think right now that's my absolute fave song of hers (from Devotion, haven't heard the new stuff yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvlFWmvgeVI (the video is simple but slay imo)

1359095935278236_animate.gif

lmao WHERE is your avatar from? I've seen it in a few threads and have meant to ask, I love it!

botty

Banned
The fact Britney had 3 top 10s in 2011 and barely managed to be more searched than Taylor who was between eras. Pathetic.

What's truly pathetic is the fact that Taylor's search peak coincides not with her music, but when her virginal gap was being penetrated.

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Before her current tenure as a lipstick lesbian, Taylor dated Harry Styles from December 2012-January 2013

Coincidentally, this the last major time people cared to search her.
receipt: https://www.google.com/trends/
RExM0Ui.png

Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what coincided with Taylor's huge search interest spike in 2009... I mean, Fearless was released in 2008 and Speak now was released in 2010. What was Taylor doing during the fall of 2009?

Oh..
2682289-taylor-swift-taylor-lautner-valentines-day-617-409.jpg

Taylor x Taylor (August 2009-December 2009)

The Receipt: https://www.google.com/trends

So to recap: Taylor Swift's biggest search interest peaks occurred when she was being a beard for a huge movie star (at the time) and when she was "dating" a member of the biggest boy band on the planet.
iUNjVB7Tf8sGk.gif

And before you embarrass yourself:

courtesy of billboard.com for Taylor's dating history receipts.
iQQDLHPSrgIPI.gif

IrishNinja

Mumei often laments how Mariah's voice is 1/10th of what it was in years past
and she still makes your girl sound like angry cats fucking on a hot summer night

like in 2099 they'll be studying mimi's octaves, rihanna might get a tab in whatever comes after wikipedia for followers on twitter back when that was a thing too

What did you think of Running though? I think right now that's my absolute fave song of hers (from Devotion, haven't heard the new stuff yet)

oh yeah, that was a highlight as well, good call! i like the vibe of that one

Someone please help. Spent the last 20 minutes trying to remember a song. It's on the radio and it's a dance song and it sounds like he's saying Alejandroooo... like it was a sample of the LAdy Gaga song. Someone help

What's truly pathetic is the fact that Taylor's search peak coincides not with her music, but when her virginal gap was being penetrated.

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Before her current tenure as a lipstick lesbian, Taylor dated Harry Styles from December 2012-January 2013

Coincidentally, this the last major time people cared to search her.
receipt: https://www.google.com/trends/
RExM0Ui.png

Just out of curiosity, I decided to see what coincided with Taylor's huge search interest spike in 2009... I mean, Fearless was released in 2008 and Speak now was released in 2010. What was Taylor doing during the fall of 2009?

Oh..
2682289-taylor-swift-taylor-lautner-valentines-day-617-409.jpg

Taylor x Taylor (August 2009-December 2009)

The Receipt: https://www.google.com/trends

So to recap: Taylor Swift's biggest search interest peaks occurred when she was being a beard for a huge movie star (at the time) and when she was "dating" a member of the biggest boy band on the planet.
iUNjVB7Tf8sGk.gif

And before you embarrass yourself:

courtesy of billboard.com for Taylor's dating history receipts.
iQQDLHPSrgIPI.gif

I have nothing to say because everything here checks out but Taylor's power to consistently bring you out of hiding is amazing tbh

iHp2ao8Xa73eG.gif

But I do wonder why Ariana's peak this September is so high... Could it be...

Big Sean Sings About Ariana Grande’s Nude Photo Scandal In ‘4th Quarter’
Ariana Grande and Big Sean Have Gotten "Serious Very Fast"
Big Sean Reveals Milestone Moment With Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande’s First Car Accident Happened On The Way To Big Sean’s House
Ariana Grande Speaks Out About Big Sean Romance
Ariana Grande: ‘Everything Is Beautiful’ With Boyfriend Big Sean
Big Sean Confirms Ariana Grande Romance: We Have ‘Great Chemistry’
Big Sean Says He and Girlfriend Ariana Grande Have "Great Chemistry" Together, Hints at More Collaborations
Ariana Grande talks Big Sean
Ariana Grande's List Of Demands Are Crazier Than The President's?? According To One Insider They ARE!
Ariana Grande Allegedly Overheard Saying She Hopes Fans 'F***ing Die'
Did Ariana Grande Seriously Diss Fans?
Ariana Grande Apparently Said She Hopes Her Fans All “F*cking Die”
Ariana Grande’s diva-like demands
Rumors That Ariana Grande Said She Wanted Her Fans To 'F--king Die'
Ariana Grande Wishes for Her Fans to Die – Report
Ariana Grande Gets Called Out By Giuliana Rancic For Diva Behavior
Ariana Grande Apparently Doesn't Want To Answer Any Interesting Questions
OMG: Did Ariana Grande Say She Hates Her Fans?
Ariana Grande Swears She's Not A Diva
Ariana Grande tries to rubbish 'diva' rumours on Twitter
Ariana Grande Denies Diva Rumors
Ariana Grande denies those "diva" allegations
Ariana Grande is on the brink of a major image problem.

Oh.

ibtGWbahsNMPcZ.gif

royalan

What I don't understand is how you girls can shit on Jessie J... But then praise shit like Tove Lo.

God this chick is hot ass grease...

What I don't understand is how you girls can shit on Jessie J... But then praise shit like Tove Lo.

God this chick is hot ass grease...

The Tove Lo praise centers around Habits, which is better than any Jessie song.

When they listen to her full length the backlash will begin. It's so fucking bad.

Taylor Swift and Britney Spears are still vying for your votes! The race is too close to call as of now, so make sure to submit your votes ASAP if you want to be counted! The gap is beginning to close, so ya'll best get your fave to the next round! Approximately 7 hours to go until Battle 05 is officially closed.

Will princess of pop Britney Jean saunter on to Round 2? Or will the country-turned-pop sweetheart T-Swizzle pull out a win?

You can vote by clicking here. Please type your vote in the subject field.
And a sexually-charged haiku in the body plz

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Death at this opinion and how it isn't backed up by any critic consensus&#128514;

Receipt: your favorite website.

Ap1eYAi.jpg

p6s7Xpe.jpg

Wow... More than a 10 point lead &#128514;
If I remember from the Grimes/Mariah round this is where I dismiss Metacritic because it's run by white heterosexuals or something.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh I didn't even know this one.

Spears was named as Most Searched Person in the Guinness World Records book edition 2007 and 2009. She was later named as the most searched person of the decade 2000 &#8211; 2009.

Living Legend. You can vote but don't touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom