• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

While I put together the "Kylie Shows You How to Do This" post, sistren get into this song (and video):

In Your Eyes

Pretty much the song that re-launched Kylie's modern career and slays everything Robyn ever did up until Body Talk. Absolutely iconic Bop.

tumblr_lyiwa8gIlv1r2l4j3o1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
While I put together the "Kylie Shows You How to Do This" post, sistren get into this song (and video):

In Your Eyes

Pretty much the song that re-launched Kylie's modern career and slays everything Robyn ever did up until Body Talk. Absolutely iconic Bop.

tumblr_lyiwa8gIlv1r2l4j3o1_500.gif

God, Kylie has put out some sickeningly incredible pop hasn't she

Simple, understated, and perfect

tmarques

Guess I'll vote for Kylie because I have no idea who the other chick is.

Never got into Kylie but Slow is the sexiest song ever. Ok, 2nd after Justify My Love.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Kylie has put out numerous incredible bops.

But for me there's nothing in pop music that can compare with the emotional experience of Robyn. The master of the bittersweet foot-stomping, tear-jerker.

Stilletos and broken bottles
I'm spinning around in circles

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This is the hardest! I love both and they both delivered bops that I have pretty much come to love over so many years.... Ugh.... This is hard..

inb4 the new song is with another performer

ugh, and I was hoping that the lack of big names popping up on the writing credits meant no features on 1989...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom