• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe how Kyle just slated out of the blue.

This was way better than BEYONCÉ.

iYMMqYCkuKTxp.gif

You've turned bitter, salty, and pressed into an art form. I can't even be mad anymore.
iRXFI025fpXIp.gif

I abstain from this round's voting.
Aw, c'mon. You know you wanna vote for that cockeyed hew.

Our 8th battle has come to an end, and it wasn't necessarily a blowout. Did the Barbadian beauty take down the English soft crooner, or did Miss Ware pull out an upset?

HERE ARE YOUR RESULTS:

iMPI9yCymtLzM.png

So that happened. POPGAF evidently either really adores Jessie Ware, or the #NAVY grew a bit complacent ala the Hive. Rihanna moves down a block to the Losers Bracket, joining Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Ke$ha and Grimes in the alternate phase of the tournament. Who will join them next?

The Losers Bracket will be initiated once Battle 10 is completed, so we have two more battles to vote on before we get to see these flops back in action. The Losers Bracket will be voted on a bit differently too, at least in the beginning. Stay tuned for more deets.

Now let's refocus on the next round! Check back in a few minutes for the next leading ladies!

Mau ®

So that happened. POPGAF evidently either really adores Jessie Ware, or the #NAVY grew a bit complacent ala the Hive. Rihanna moves down a block to the Losers Bracket, joining Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce, Lana Del Rey, Ke$ha and Grimes in the alternate phase of the tournament. Who will join them next?

What kind of FINE COMPANY to be in?

Poor Rhat tho. Her lack of impact.

Battle 09 is a doozy. Who's in?? HERE WE GO:

One may be Stronger, but never underestimate a Dark Horse. Just ask Gaga.

ibj9EmaGwtDMJK.png

Hmmmm. I honestly don't know who I'd rather see move up. Kelly Clarkson's got the voice but Katy Perry's collection of hits is enviable. What say you, POPGAF?

YOU CAN VOTE NOW BY CLICKING HERE.

royalan

All according to plan...

I abstained from voting, despite being #NVAY, because I realized that as much as I would want Rihanna to win, it is more important to me that Beyoncétan #StayLosing.

And for that, we need a true champion in the losers bracket. A fierce queen that can stand up to Satan herself

Let me PM Mau to discuss strategy...

Zutroy

Not Popgaf becoming just like the rest of OT voting some not even locally successful hew over a global icon. A sad day.

Now redeem yourself by voting for Kelly. Thx.

All according to plan...

I abstained from voting, despite being #NVAY, because I realized that as much as I would want Rihanna to win, it is more important to me that Beyoncétan #StayLosing.

And for that, we need a true champion in the losers bracket. A fierce queen that can stand up to Satan herself

Beyonce received more than twice the amount of votes that Rih did in her respective round, but yeah you discuss sis

:p

Touchdown

Banned
All according to plan...

tumblr_mw8g8mnDdE1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yado

il1a5LYNf4gAd.gif

Rihanna has provided this community with years of bops and more shade than Mariah's shadow...just announce Becky G or some other back alley bitch as the winner

PopGAF brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge Royalan. I charge Royalan with being the greatest hater on earth. I charge Royalan with being the most salty on earth. There is no place in this world that Royalan can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction. So I charge him. I charge Royalan with being the shadiest on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof of those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not a PopGaffer, you are the victim of PopGaf. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, " PopGaffer, come on over and help me build this community". He said, "Get your ass down in the bottom of that thread and help praise "the Legend"". Posting here does not make you a PopGaffer. I am not a PopGaffer, you are not an PopGaffer. You are one of the 22 people who are the *victims* of PopGaf. You and I, we've never seen any democracy. We didn't see any... democracy on the Mariah vs Beyonce vote, wasn't no democracy over there. We didn't see any democracy. We didn't see any democracy in the Rihanna vs Jesse Ware vote. Ain't no democracy down there. No, we've never seem democracy! All we've seen is hypocrisy! We don't see any PopGaf Dream. We've experienced only the PopGaf Nightmare! Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had! Ya been took! Ya been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok! This is what He does.
Remember:

-----------

image.php

iojyInuPxCCMl.gif

rude

Banned
STAN FOR HA!

To the bottom of the sea, I'd go to find you
Climb the highest peak to be right beside you
Every step I take, I'm keeping you in mind

'Cause I understand you, we see eye to eye
Like a double rainbow in the sky
And wherever you go, so will I
'Cause a double rainbow is hard to find

200.gif

IrishNinja

JUSTICE WAS SERVED, WE CONTINUE ALONG IN THE RIGHT TIMELINE

Not Popgaf becoming just like the rest of OT voting some not even locally successful hew over a global icon. A sad day.

Now redeem yourself by voting for Kelly. Thx.

these salty tears are delicoussss
and also push me to vote perry or bust

speakin of salt

Rihanna has provided this community with years of bops

forgettable ones though, as the voting illustrates~

who is jessie ware...

a winner, fam - get on board before people call you on bandwagon jumping

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
id vote for katy but I cba to send a pm
surprised kelly even got enough votes to be considered tbh

Lol Rihanna lost? This competition is full of fail. The only way it can redeem itself is by electing Madonna as the Everlasting, Official, Indisputable Queen of Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom