• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Me listening to Aquarius:
ibgrmyR1qxp3dV.gif

not sure if in a peaceful bliss or if listening is akin to someone putting your hand in water at a sleepover

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Queen of the Clouds is the best damn album released this year by a country mile
not a single track that I couldn't just stick on repeat and be happy with for the next hour
edit; oh and if you haven't got the deluxe version you absolutely must listen to Crave probably the best song on the album

Welcome back! You were missed!

Now VOTE!
abstaining this rounD

Much love and thanks for the fab GIF, sestra <3

welcome back!

Welcome back! :)

KuGsj.gif

Welcome back Leona

Well YAS!

tumblr_inline_nbvpoxLKE91s14nlv.gif

Screaming.

Welcome back sis. *.*

Mau ®;133348631 said:
OMG!

Welcome back Leona. I actually thought you were permed ;___;

God is real.

Welcome back, siS.

YAY LEONA

Welcome back sis <3
anigif_enhanced-19043-1398768334-42.gif

This outpouring of love makes a sis cry tbh

If this is what a funeral feels like, it's a shame none of us get to see our own~

Thanks sis and welcome back!

I guess I'll have to wait for 1989 for some new tunes. I am still listening to Alpines though - will forever remember PopGAF for introducing them to me.
While you're waiting, check out Morgan James, unique in her distinction as the only artist to ever make a Maroon 5 song listenable.

Her original stuff is also a raucous festival of slay.

I Want You

Call My Name

Astonishingly good, she is. Plus, she's fun, gorgeous, and, unlike both of the competitors in this round of the OT-X tournament, has enough talent that she doesn't need to hide behind the shelter of a fake name.

Welcome back Leona! Believe it or not you were missed.
You were also on my mind. After all, I think of you every time Sophie Ellis-Bextor serendipitously blares from my car speakers because I can't delete ha from my iTunes library :p

I'll have to pay the favor back though since I discovered Sohyang is on iTunes now. Expect some Apple DRM-free bops courtesy of moi~

Another cute bop for Phreaker and the rest of you freaky-deeky bitches: Megan Nicole - Electrified

bop-to-the-top-o.gif

Nyanko

Neo Member
wow, I actually all five of the new Jessie J songs we've gotten so far. that's surprising.

"Ain't Been Done" is maybe my favorite of hers to date.

also, Ella Henderson's debut is fantastic top-to-bottom.

looks like October's going to be a good month with both those albums and 1989 coming soon :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You were also on my mind. After all, I think of you every time Sophie Ellis-Bextor serendipitously blares from my car speakers because I can't delete ha from my iTunes library :p

I'll have to pay the favor back though since I discovered Sohyang is on iTunes now. Expect some Apple DRM-free bops courtesy of moi

Nice to see you still have to listen randomly to Sophie's therapeutic masterpiece. :p

Bladenic

Queen of the Clouds is the best damn album released this year by a country mile
not a single track that I couldn't just stick on repeat and be happy with for the next hour
edit; oh and if you haven't got the deluxe version you absolutely must listen to Crave probably the best song on the album

It's very good but I think Aquarius by Tinashe (on iTunes now) punched it out.

lenovox1

While you're waiting, check out Morgan James, unique in her distinction as the only artist to ever make a Maroon 5 song listenable.

Her original stuff is also a raucous festival of slay.

I Want You

Call My Name

Astonishingly good, she is. Plus, she's fun, gorgeous, and, unlike both of the competitors in this round of the OT-X tournament, has enough talent that she doesn't need to hide behind the shelter of a fake name.

That's what Juilliard training will do for ya.

Wait @ this matchup having the lowest voter turnout so far in the game. I guess when you pair up a girl no one knows with a girl no one likes, it's bound to happen.

Katy and Charli, their joint lack of impact

Matt_

i voted and I can't even remember who for
would be shocked if katy sent charli home though

Mau ®

I've come to to the RIHalization that "My Everything" is a better album than anything Mariah will ever hope to release in her lifetime.

The amount of bops is absurd. All hail the new Queen of Talent.

Vazra

Natalia Kills dragging Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith. #QUEEN

EDIT: Nawt Sam puilling a Lana.

SaintZ

How rude, Lana is always nice to her fans before, during and after her shows.

BTW, Old Money live is everything ;___;

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;133447277 said:
I've come to to the RIHalization that "My Everything" is a better album than anything Mariah will ever hope to release in her lifetime.

The amount of bops is absurd. All hail the new Queen of Talent.

ibdkrLVu8yJ1Nq.gif

I will give you a pass this time since you post under the influence sometimes.

Vazra

How rude, Lana is always nice to her fans before, during and after her shows.

BTW, Old Money live is everything ;___;

But Lana has cancelled events to later show up the next day and sometimes the exact day of the event looking fine.

ibdkrLVu8yJ1Nq.gif

I will give you a pass this time since you post under the influence sometimes.
Under the influence of tea.
JK 90s Mariah destroys the little spawn of Satan any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom