• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Wait @ the Nick Jonas + Angel Haze collab sounding like Dark Horse 3.0

I use

J1ayD7n.gif

The full song is already out, but I can't link to it, so here's the soundcloud preview link instead. The song should be up on Youtube soon.

Can listen to the full track here
It's nice enough, doesn't grab me like Jealous did though

Going with similar sorta vibes, I stumbled across some act called Justin Garner. No idea whether he is a big name or upcoming act or what but I quite like Turnt

Don't forget to PM me to choose between RIHANNA and TAYLOR SWIFT before 8pm EST! One of them is going away forever, and the other is moving forward on the board, so make sure to save one if you can!

Rihanna and Taylor Swift faced off in a last ditch effort to stay in the game. So who gets thrown out and who gets to stick around?

ib2J8qOIcHAb0l.png

This wasn't a close battle. It seems that a handful of people who I assumed stanned Taylor above all else voted for RiRi instead. Rih definitely has the voter turnout to keep her afloat for a while, but can she keep this momentum going? Make sure to keep supporting the ladies ya like!

Another one bites the dust:

iST0xLw2OSWIi.png

Only one more battle in the Losers Bracket before we move on to Round 2 of the winners bracket. ROUND 01, BATTLE 04 is ready for your votes! See below.

Kylie, Beyonce, Rihanna. These iconic ladies flopped pretty hard initially, but right now they're ruling the Losers Bracket. Who will be the lucky fourth to get one more shot at the finals? Here comes our last battle of the Losers Bracket round!

ifbBEVwHumBcr.png

It's a battle of mild to moderate voter loyalty!

Hmmmm. Once again, Katy Perry seems to be at a disadvantage here, but you shady hoes could turn this into anyone's game. Can Charli XCX save herself and stay in the game, or will Katy pull a Dark Horse? Let a sister know!

YOU CAN VOTE NOW BY CLICKING HERE! CRAM MY BOX!

As usual, thanks for participating. :)

Styles

None of the so called Taylor stans on here are real "stans", let's not.

PopGaf has always hated Taylor Swift, are we really surprised?

shadytina.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Stefan™;133186997 said:

shadytina.gif

Wherearemahdragonz has been stanning ha from the beginning *.* and possibly one or two others....can't remember who though.

Floridian

Idk what happened to Mariah. Her vocals aren't what they used to be, and she needs to get it back again via singing coach or something before going back live with that struggle.

raven-symone-own-oprah-mister-scandal.gif

Mau ®

Stefan™;133186997 said:

shadytina.gif

Ch...Shut the fuck up.

kudoboi

Can listen to the full track here
It's nice enough, doesn't grab me like Jealous did though

Going with similar sorta vibes, I stumbled across some act called Justin Garner. No idea whether he is a big name or upcoming act or what but I quite like Turnt

damn i love it. Chains, Jealous then this.

Someone has been neglecting to PM me about title changes!

Ooop. I can start PMing you about it if you'd like, unless you need it to be the OP. :p

Also, I'm voting for Perry, on account of me actually knowing some songs by her. I heard Superlove once and I can't even remember the word "superlove." I'm sure Charli is lovely but we have yet to be truly acquainted so for that, I'm giving it to Katy Keene.

Mau ®;133270055 said:
The Nick Jonas song is a damn bop.

!!!

I'll been so messy lately. I'll straighten myself, I promise.

Tbh that's the opposite of what most in here want from you, but if you need me to stay up to date on the thread titles then I'm happy to do the PMing :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mutya Keisha Siobhan are coming.
10313487_826785334009389_609755861360312254_n.jpg

We know you guys are having heart failure and we're sooooo sorry! Some of you are on life support lol again soo sorry! We are coming! New team! Amazing album! All will be explained soon. But we are Still together and can't wait for you to hear what we've been cooking xxxx
Source

PERCHED

Vazduh

Mau ®;133270055 said:
The Nick Jonas song is a damn bop.

It is, indeed. Who would have thought that he'd become the new favorite pop gyal.

Mau ®;133270055 said:
!!!

I been so messy lately. I'll straighten myself, I promise.

You don't have to, my king.

b61LQVz.gif

Mutya Keisha Siobhan are coming.

PERCHED

Finally, I'm so happy for them. Can't wait to see what they've been recording for the past couple of years! Btw, there was a rumor earlier this year that they would return under the original name, that is, Sugababes. That would be cool, tbh.

Alright, I'm on this Nick Jonas train. His songs have all been hot so far. Jealous is great.

Edit: Also this is my first post in this thread so Hello! :)

Alright, I'm on this Nick Jonas train. His songs have all been hot so far. Jealous is great.

Edit: Also this is my first post in this thread so Hello! :)

Welcome! Feel free to participate in our community tournament by voting on our matchups every three days! Right now you can pick between Charli XCX and Katy Perry, and as always you can submit your vote my PM'ing me. :)

Also who are your faves etc.

Mau ®;133335350 said:
Welcome!

Who are your faves?
Besides Nick Jonas
In this thread's arena, I like Charli XCX and Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Jhene Aiko, that sort of stuff.
But I'm open to pretty much anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom