• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

jtjyy1nclhni.jpg

Another pic from Ari's "Love Me Harder".

This will slay. i have a good feeling about this video.

royalan

I knew Ultraviolence was just an experimental EP to tide the fans over until the real BTD/PE follow-up was completed.

Return to quality, Lana. ;___;

If true, I wonder why she's doing it? Maybe she doesn't feel the way she was feeling when she did Ultraviolence and really doesn't feel like it's worth it anymore?

Mau ®

Does she even like Ultraviolence? I heard she plays like 2 songs off it on her tour.

Which is fine in my book. I'm paying for BTD-era Lana tbh.

Mau ®

BzKv2ECCYAAJw3H.jpg

The PROMO SINGLES are coming!
075ee6d1.gif

The first one has to be tomorrow. She always does 3 promo singles and there's only 3 weeks left until the TAYPOCALYPSE!!

075ee6d1.gif

Lana is dropping an album next year!? Wow, this year really blew pass now that I'm thinking about it. It really felt like Ultraviolence came out yesterday.

Welp, I'm percheD.... Again. Hopefully this one isn't boring.

Bladenic

"She kind of reminds me of a refrigerator container of "I can't believe it's not blacker"

Dead

I know this is a blasphemous question but who are some of the women in the video? Namely everyone but Iggy, Rih, and mariah pretty much

Yeah, women who announce that they aren't feminists are only scared of a label that hasn't even been conclusively defined. The root of the word just implies that you support women and their causes, and that should be enough for absolutely anyone to label themselves that way.

Given that Megan's big hit is a defensive, passive aggressive "lift myself up by tearing others down" approach to empowerment I wouldn't expect her to have anything interesting to say about the subject. In fact, I don't even think she would qualify for the basic bitch root definition of the word. She's just a dumb girl who's spreading a half-baked message in a sociological vaccuum. Keep on keepin on I guess.

Agreed Soul. Check out the comment section of that article and the answer is right there. I read it and just Smh. It was the most ignorant I've read this year so far....

----

YAAASSSSS Vazduh!! I took it way back to keep it fresh! I started listening to Tove Lo album and it's ok so far.

Aguila

#ICONIC
!!!!!!!
animated-gifs-alarm-14.gif
!!!!!!

Speaking of Lana's new album and Giorgio Morodor:

from L'Uomo Vogue

I'm a fan of Nino Rota, Samuel Barber, Thomas Newman and Giorgio Moroder, who has become a dear friend and with whom I hope to work together for my next album.

If Google translated that right, on top of collabing for Moroder's album, Lana may be making her own dance/electronic/dark disco album!!!!!

Lorde the Born This Way album makes me feel like an omnipotent power vers unicorn sometimes

I'm feeling a non-stop influx of oats with my name on them right now

*gyrates post-apocalyptically to Judas breakdown*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom