• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

New Britney album confirmed

Talking to @BritneySpears today about her new lingerie line, her Vegas show, a new album and giving her a couple gifts. Watch @ExtraTV for the interview.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
ahhhhhhhh the Queen Regent was in the studio today
excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif

from her FB page today working with Diplo:

"This is my Lets Get Shit Done" look in the studio today. People are scared. If this doesn't work i have a few other trucks! #bitchimmadonna" -Madonna

10409304_10152711946054402_1426334870956884190_n.jpg
10703717_10152711128099402_4150993129579633671_n.jpg

She's looking gorge', NOBODY else's fave will look this stunning @ 56 ........ though she kind of implies the pic was taken in the studio today and.... well the watermark is a bit suspect >___<

There you are Mumei! Was starting to wonder if you had left too! BTW I hope I'm not prying but I remember your dog (you posted pics of the cutie) having some health issues :( has he/she recovered I hope?

Vazduh

based on the website there are 5 more of these promo vids coming

perched for ha POËTRY

She looks so bored in that first commercial
ZcUrO1q.gif
Had to make a gif.

rUuxoX9.gif

Yas. So sexy. Take me, take me.

ahhhhhhhh the Queen Regent was in the studio today
excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif

from her FB page today working with Diplo:

So it seems that Diplo is executive producing her upcoming album? That's good news because his recent output has been solid IMHO.

Grizzo

She's looking gorge', NOBODY else's fave will look this stunning @ 56 ........ though she kind of implies the pic was taken in the studio today and.... well the watermark is a bit suspect >___<

beware of Jennifer Lopez, I think she's gonna be able to defy the laws of aging!

Vazduh

Lmao, you're right, she really looks like she's about to drop a big fat one. Or kill someone. Or both!

I wish I were able to Photoshop her face over this cat's head, it would fit perfectly.

VI6NAOR.gif

rude

Banned
Is he and every other piece of comicbook white bread stanned here? Taylor would (if she hasn't already smdh).

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
man mumei i'm so sorry about your dog. losing a pet is like losing family. i still get upset thinking about the cat i had as a kid.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Love the new Kiesza single No Enemiesz, what a bop

tumblr_inline_n8dv9odvoY1sc3mht.gif

The song appears to have been taken off of Soundcloud though, perhaps put up too early?

It's better than Giant in my Heart, but perhaps not quite as good as Hideaway

She did perform it live, beware though the sound quality is wretched, likely recorded on an Apple device:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHezkLrFOI

Mau ®;129263447 said:

iQs6hLkvpXZz8.gif

Mumei

man mumei i'm so sorry about your dog. losing a pet is like losing family. i still get upset thinking about the cat i had as a kid.

Mm.

I still keep thinking about her, where I walk out of a room and for a moment I think about seeing her before I remember that i can't. I'll drive home for lunch, think about her on the way home, and even after having her on my mind on the drive home, when I open the door I still somehow expect her to be there. She was before; why not now?

Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom