• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really happy that this is an electronic song. Especially since Gaga seems done with electronic music
for now because it's "not what people want" :|

Kisaya

She's so beautiful.

wTxBEkd.png

You only ever touch me in the dark
Only if we're drinking can you see my spark
And only in the evening could you give yourself to me
Cause the night is your woman, and she'll set you free

i05ls2X52aNnt.gif

I think it's okay to call Tinashe the "Lite" aaliyah. It's so appropriate tbh.

Yeah, I don't think she's crazy but super depressed that it's making her borderline mentally estranged. I feel bad for her because the rest of her tweets is pretty much the life of a battered, molested, violated child. If what she is saying is true.....I hope the media sheds some light on it...

Is Amanda legit crazy? Hmmph.
She hasn't been diagnosed with anything, but she's clearly not occupying our earthly plane of existence.

I feel bad for her. At least her parents seem to be getting her the help she needs (though if that accusation is true, then maybe they're not the best support system to lean on)

:-(

I think it's okay to call Tinashe the "Lite" aaliyah. It's so appropriate tbh.

Yeah, I don't think she's crazy but super depressed that it's making her borderline mentally estranged. I feel bad for her because the rest of her tweets is pretty much the life of a battered, molested, violated child. If what she is saying is true.....I hope the media sheds some light on it...

Tinashe says she's not inspired by Aaliyah but her style and songs so far is very Aaliyah-esq. At any rate I like her album and hope she goes far.

And I think Amanda needs serious help away from her parents maybe that might make changes.

Mau ®

But when she was with her parents she made progress. She was in Fashion School, was going to the gym, basically got her life together.

When the conservatorship ended and she left her parents it's when it all when to shit (expelled from school, crazy breakdwons, etc). People with mental imbalances need structure and order.

Mau ®;133766768 said:
But when she was with her parents she made progress. She was in Fashion School, was going to the gym, basically got her life together.

When the conservatorship ended and she left her parents it's when it all when to shit (expelled from school, crazy breakdwons, etc). People with mental imbalances need structure and order.

Of course, I am only suggesting she gets structure from someone she might trust better.
If those tweets are true she will not cooperate.

rude

Banned
Mau ®;133766768 said:

People with mental illnesses need a BREAK. Putting someone in the stressful environment of school after months of psychosis (even while being medicated) isn't a good idea. I truly hope someone can convince her to take her meds/she can be forcefully hospitalized.

I can't even read her OT post anymore because it's filled with absolutely ignorant shit posting.

Anyway Marina is shit as per. Everything she makes is truly abysmal.

People with mental illnesses need a BREAK. Putting someone in the stressful environment of school after months of psychosis (even while being medicated) isn't a good idea. I truly hope someone can convince her to take her meds/she can be forcefully hospitalized.

Anyway Marina is shit as per. Everything she makes is truly abysmal.
smfh you had flawless taste until now

i fucking love froot

not sure how i feel about it as an album title, tho

in other news, i've arranged to have a 1989 first listen sesh with one of my new uni friends, the lord's power bringing us together (i'm supplying the booze, she's supplying the ice cream)

when i told her the lord was releasing a new song in the next few days she literally jumped for joy

i have been blessed

Vitanimus

i fucking love froot

not sure how i feel about it as an album title, tho

in other news, i've arranged to have a 1989 first listen sesh with one of my new uni friends, the lord's power bringing us together (i'm supplying the booze, she's supplying the ice cream)

when i told her the lord was releasing a new song in the next few days she literally jumped for joy

i have been blessed

oh that's v cute! a lot of my uni friends are """"embarrassed"""" to be seen enjoying pop music which is strange

SaintZ

Iggy's next single is Beg For It and she's gonna perform it for the first time on SNL:
IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 16m16 minutes ago

Anyhow enough of that, In other news: my next single is BEG FOR IT ft. MO & I'm performing it for the first time on SNL. So excited!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
IGGY AZALEA ‏@IGGYAZALEA 16m16 minutes ago

A lot of you may not know her, but she's super cool. I love her voice and her eyebrows. 😻
Get ready for ha next top 10 hit.

Mau ®

PopJustice is lusting hard for a Rihanna album/single

q4-in-crisis-590x409.jpg

rihanna-get-590x425.jpg

1. Let’s have a Rihanna single. We don’t even need a whole album. Just a single. We’ll take anything at this point.

4. Actually, thinking about it, let’s have a Rihanna album after all.

12. Sorry to go on about this, but about this Rihanna album. We’ve heard murmurings of guitars. But Charli XCX’s involvement has also been mooted. The latter would be acceptable, as would a combination of both.

22. Do you think it would help if we just phoned Rihanna every two days to ask how she was getting on?

31. The thing is, Rihanna’s at a point now where if she doesn’t want to release an album, she just won’t. That’s the problem. She’s too big. This is our fault, and your fault. We created a monster.

39. Seriously, if there isn’t a sniff of Rihanna by the first week of December we’re hiring a lookalike, a soundalike, some songwriters and a video director and sorting this out ourselves. Someone has to take responsibility for this shambles.

44. It goes without saying that if the music industry agrees to stick to the rules outlined above, Beyoncé Day may well be the day we receive a surprise Rihanna album.

49. Did we mention Rihanna?

RIHANNA-GET-ON-WITH-IT-590x425.jpg

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/q4-in-crisis-49-things-pop-must-deliver-before-january-1/131467/

Mau ®

MTV is thirsting for R8 too.

Dear Rihanna,

I hope this letter finds you well, and why wouldn’t it? You’re Rihanna, the most exciting pop star of our generation.

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed or not, but we’re well into autumn and all the things that make the fall everything that it’s supposed to be are here. The leaves have started to change color in New York, every where you turn the illuminati is trying to sell us pumpkin spice and of course we’re just weeks away from getting that new Rihanna album.

Oh, wait, there is no Rihanna album.

It was November 20, 2009, when you hit us with Rated R and claimed ownership of the 11th month of every calender year. It was arguably your most anticipated album at that point in your career; you cemented your place in music with Good Girl Gone Bad and here you were with a follow-up ready to prove you can do it again.

The very next year you came right back with Loud and then in 2011 you released my personal favorite Rih LP, Talk That Talk. I still close my eyes and listen to “Watch n’ Learn” and pretend that you’re singing to me, but that’s another letter for another time.

By 2012, it became clear that the Rihanna reign just won’t let up and you blessed us withUnapologetic in November just as we’ve come to expect every year (Side notes: “Loveeeeeee Song” is still perfect and you’re a G for remaking Ginuwine’s “Pony”).

OK, so last year came and went without a release from you and I get it, you want to live your life (see what I did there). You’ve given your fans so much since you came into our lives back in 2005, you deserve a break. Go ahead, girl, go gain some new experiences and come back to us in November 2014, or at least that’s what I thought.

We’re almost halfway through October and there’s no single, not even a hint of a new album and that has me a bit unsettled. Unless you’re going to give us a surprise album. If that’s the case, just toss me a wink in your next selfie, don’t worry I won’t tell anyone.

Honestly Rih, not to be pushy, but it’ll be great to get an album from you soon. Things just haven’t been the same without you.

P.S. I know you don’t give very many interviews these days, but your boy right here is pretty good at ‘em. Just ask Hov.

Sincerely Yours,
Rob Markman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom