• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW

qtdmk.gif

ic57YFIq3tOqR.gif

Cynosure

One thing I will disagree with you sis Britney was stunning at her prime...just beautiful head to toe.

She looked good on stage and in some of her videos
other than that, she was usually a mess

Her fans say the best she's looked on redcarpet what at the NRJ awards
but even then, something was off

4CGPX.jpg

zlNOr.jpg

she never got close to reaching this perfection

u7Med.jpg
pR1Ye.jpg

Mau ®

Shakira is all around flawless tbh and IMO has gotten better with age. Not to mention she's a very nice person.

Is the Cher lloyd album any good? I....i think i've been infected by WANT U BACK. I crave more.

Its a mixed bag. I kept 4 out of the 10 songs it had. Want U Back, With Ur Love, Dub on the track are great imo.

Its a mixed bag. I kept 4 out of the 10 songs it had. Want U Back, With Ur Love, Dub on the track are great imo.
gracias, i'll look into it.

btw, mia tweeting something weird

OHK4r.png

hoe betta drop mathangi soon, i am tired of her and janelle's waiting game buffoonery.

wait is this the tracklist for mathangi? where is BAD GIRLS? mia fuck off tbh.

SaintZ

Dat fake tan, tho. It's not supposed to go ON YOUR HAIR.
The vagina arm is strong in those pics too. But in general Xtina looked really good during the B2B era. And Britney usually struggles on the RC, sadly.
Is the Cher lloyd album any good? I....i think i've been infected by WANT U BACK. I crave more.
As someone who likes her... it's mixed for me. Some songs are blah but some others are really good.

this MIA talk just reminded me that i need to listen to Kala and Arular

this betta be good gurls...
they are, /\/\/\/\/\/\ sucks though and mathangi will probably be a piece of shit too so enjoy her while you can

actually she had a wikileaks mixtape. that was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom