• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Chris you gave Rihanna a 4?

I thought you were #Navy? Ch..

These results are going to RUIN FRIENDSHIPS

TR0wQ.gif

Kyon

Banned
I have to say this again:

OT/OP's should be made by people that actually POST HERE often
and don't stan for things that dont have CAREERS.

The current state of it is a DISGRACE.

Nemesis_

Your only flaw tbh.

But he stans for Xtincta.

ZkHrN.gif

SecretMoblin, Leona Lewis, Robido, Cynosure, Nemesis, Godelsmetric,

I'm coming for you

iCz6pVSyoVdoz.gif

q6jXa.gif

I'm READY

I have to say this again:

OT/OP's should be made by people that actually POST HERE often
and don't stan for things that dont have CAREERS.

The current state of it is a DISGRACE.

I have highlighted TIME AND TIME AGAIN that I should've made OT2 (which could be designed by Sai/Koo of course) since I am almost on here ALL THE TIME especially between surgeries and while waiting for test results to arrive.

BUT NO, NOBODY LISTENED. Now you'll all have to BURN for your SINS.

Y'all saw how ACTIVE and UP TO DATE I can be with my BTW OT.

But meanwhile I will enjoy my LACK of RESPONSIBILITY.

21kpp.gif

Bladenic

SecretMoblin, Leona Lewis, Robido, Cynosure, Nemesis, Godelsmetric,

I'm coming for you

iCz6pVSyoVdoz.gif

Did they shade Godson? For shame. Although looking at the list of te culprits, I aint surprised. Jk Nem. Or am I?

Also Kyon bless. OP is truly a disgrace right now. Actually it was outdated from the beginning haha.

Australia will be cursed BLESSED by P!nk and Kelly's LESBIAN ANTHEM duet and Nem-S.O.S. will deal
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Did they shade Godson? For shame. Although looking at the list of te culprits, I aint surprised. Jk Nem. Or am I?

Also Kyon bless. OP is truly a disgrace right now. Actually it was outdated from the beginning haha.

First half shaded Godney, second half shaded Kellegend. The nerve

Icicle

Soak it in, WhitLostatSea stans. It's fun to see you act like ANY of you treat ha as your number #1 fave, but when there's a VICTORY to be had, you act like were always by her side. I'm afraid this is what we call a PYRRHIC victory, tho.

Your RIGGED WIN will bring you some VERY REAL clocking and dragging. I can kill a bitch with my bare hands, but I guess you beat me to the punch. But I can still READ your decaying ass for FILTH, so be ready to...lay there and take it, I guess.

I expect to see a whole lot of this from here on out.
tumblr_lu3f78JUyO1qbwnvzo4_250.gif

I hope this TRIUMPH feels AMAZING for you stans. It will be the LAST time BOBBAY!! will ever make an appearance on ANY kind of chart, to be EVEN MORE FACTUAL.

ibo8jyYDodej0E.gif

No deeper meaning to the gif, I swear on The Hag's life!

Bladenic

Kyon and Nem I'm sad because apparently Kanji is the worst character in the game 😭 I'll still play him tho. If not Yu and Yukiko and Akihiko are my next choices.

Kyon

Banned
Kyon and Nem I'm sad because apparently Kanji is the worst character in the game 😭 I'll still play him tho. If not Yu and Yukiko and Akihiko are my next choices.

;____; Never even kept up with the game info. Wanted to be slayed.
Sad news. I will play him tho

Mumei

Soak it in, WhitLostatSea stans. It's fun to see you act like ANY of you treat ha as your number #1 fave, but when there's a VICTORY to be had, you act like were always by her side. I'm afraid this is what we call a PYRRHIC victory, tho.

Your RIGGED WIN will bring you some VERY REAL clocking and dragging. I can kill a bitch with my bare hands, but I guess you beat me to the punch. But I can still READ your decaying ass for FILTH, so be ready to...lay there and take it, I guess.

zankara

STILL no one knows whew she is. She doesn't exist on that song either.
Some unknown disease that seems to have infected minds.
bhuHH.gif

She doesn't need to be known by such lessers. She will continue to release music and slay all your faves and you will deal.

isOUHJ3eWzgwb.gif

Kyon

Banned
ilgHX7o8ryd4P.jpg

here for this

edit oh goddammit i was gonna catch up but....octoups gif, icant

Honey ;___;

Billboard said:
For a hot minute, it looked like Justin Timberlake was finally in the studio working on his much-much-much-anticipated third album. Producer Jim Beanz, who notably co-wrote Britney Spears' "Gimme More," updated UK site Digital Spy about progress being made on Timbaland's "Shock Value 3," a project that Timberlake is helping with.

"It's still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks," Beanz stated. "While I've been over here in the UK they've been working, so by the time I get back they'll have a whole load of ideas and I'm going to have to catch up!"

However, the headline "Justin Timberlake working on 'crazy' new album" caused mass head-scratching. New album by the man behind "FutureSex/LoveSounds"? Nope.

Timberlake's publicist tells Billboard that while it's true the superstar is collaborating with Timbaland, there are no plans for a third solo album. Further, Timberlake is currently shooting a movie, "Runner, Runner," in Puerto Rico.

Upon its release in 2006, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" peaked at No.1 on both the Billboard 200 and R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts. Timberlake's solo debut, "Justified," peaked at No. 2 on both charts.
Source

That was quick.

Pl9Gr.gif

SaintZ

My god, this thread grew like 8 pages since I last read it.

Just when I decide to go out, the results of the poll are published. I'm overwhelmed by all this info, lol.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
My god, this thread grew like 8 pages since I last read it.

Just when I decide to go out, the results of the poll are published. I'm overwhelmed by all this info, lol.

its a fun read

I already read it like twice and still kiiii
start at post #5501
iWf0x9ypPLTjB.gif

B-Dex

OK GURLS!

ibnq5UAa9yV1EI.png

Please submit your choices for VIDEOS that should be in the following categories:
(PLEASE NOTE Only Videos from SUMMER 2011 to SUMMER 2012 can be included [as long as the video is released by the submission deadline of AUGUST 22, 2012])

These 3 categories are for US artists (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Madge, Xtincta etc...)
Best MALE Video
Best GROUP Video
Best FEMALE Video

These 3 categories are for NON US artists (Carly Rae, Beiber, 1D, the Unwanted etc...)
Best INTERNATIONAL MALE Video
Best INTERNATIONAL GROUP Video
Best INTERNATIONAL FEMALE Video

These categories can be ANYONE from ANYWHERE
SEXIEST Video
Biggest FLOP Video
VIDEO OF THE YEAR

These categories are to choose the BEST and WORST STANS (ie which stans go in for their fave and which ones flop)
Artist/Group with the BEST STANS
Artist/Group with the WORST STANS

If there is enough demand I can reinstate the R&B and RAP video categories. So let me kno gurls!

PLEASE EMAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS TO:
POPGAFVMAs@gmail.com

REMINDER: This is just to decide which videos will be VOTED ON for the VMAs. The TOP 5 submissions for each category will be VOTED ON to win the awards. You can submit AS MANY CHOICES as you like for each category!
For example: 100 people submit "Call me Maybe" for international female video. Chances are it would be one of the top 5!

AFTER AUGUST 22nd, the submissions will be tallied and the TOP 5 for EACH CATEGORY revealed! Voting will then commence to crown the victors in each one.
(Submission period may be extended to AUGUST 29th at the VMAs discretion)

Feel free to PM if you have questions, comments or want to be a part of the VMA team. (You get nothing for it and probably a lot of scorn from others but you will deal)

The VMAs will occur during the first half of SEPTEMBER.

Icicle

Seeing as how I was the one that proposed the format that Flawed&Flatrius thoroughly botched, I am calling the position of data collator the REAL Pop-GAF group poll. This one is null and void, IMO. Mistakes were made, not enough participation among the regulars, zero transparency as to the methods used to come to determining rank, and the fact that Mehrius took MONTHS to calculate a group of numbers that are all ten or lower is pretty damn sad, or possibly indicative of some manipulation of the numbers.

And to top it off, the heaux's rows were crooked. A mess in EVERY respect.

Don't worry tho, the official Pop-GAF poll, whenever you guys feel up to it will be very transparent and accurate. When our flops and faves are crowned next time around, there won't be any doubts as to the legitimacy of the contest.

Styles

New page, new news:

TAYLOR SWIFT will slay all your faves this fall. That is all.

Keep it cute and flop-free, gerls.

IJ2G8.jpg

#(TBA)TaylorSwift2012Domination

Glad to know all of my faves ranked in the positive range.
f58a8b71.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom