• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

s4nHK.png
s4nHK.png

BASIC ALERT

Carly Rae Annoyingsen has announced that her debut album will be titled KISS and that it will be released on September 18th

“These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years,”

“I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to be able to collaborate with some of my dream producers,” she said of working with hitmakers like Max Martin and Toby Gad. “It has been the most fulfilling experience.”

Allegedly the album draws inspiration from (according to the annoying thing herself)

• Robyn
  • The Cars
  • Madonna
  • James Taylor

s4nHK.png
s4nHK.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I just looked back through the Pop GAF Olympics.

Several points leap to mind.

Kylie

ilpUREK6DmNz9.gif

The HagOh okay I carried on reading

ihl89wzgUwbjJ.gif

No GODBYN

iJOanEOUc1oYH.gif

Styles

Nem do you have the original picture of your avatar? Never knew Gaga and Lana had a photo together. :eek:

Or has that been photoshopped?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Poor Donna Summers, she'll be turning in her grave that dying didn't do the same wonders for her Pop GAF Olypmics position that it did for Whitney's.

Majmun

I don't really look at a fave's personal life. So I won't inflate my numbers for sympathy or deflate for antipathy

Only the music counts.

ibo8mnnaFMEvO9.gif

Peru

I don't really look at a fave's personal life. So I won't inflate my numbers for sympathy or deflate for antipathy

Only the music counts.

Luckily Chris Brown quickly applied his shithead persona to his music and lyrics as well, so he's now distasteful in every aspect of life.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Only the music counts.

Would this be the same music that, by all accounts but the most delusional of Bruises stans, is responsible for significantly increasing the cases of tinnitus worldwide?

Majmun

Intheflopzone...I see
irARkWkW6Q4Mh.gif

You're the only one who gave Bee a negative score.

Already reported that. The Carter-tax being raised for Rihanus as we speak.
tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Anybody's claim that they were only basing their scores on the quality of the artist's music is completely transparent when you take into account the fact that GODBYN was not only not #1, but in fact did not even make the Top 10.

Mau ®

Intheflopzone...I see

You're the only one who gave Bee a negative score.

And I was feeling very nice that day, as you can see by my Lady GaGa and Bey scores. Would've ranked them WORSE any other day.

Wait. Rih wasn't in the top 10?

And somehow the raw data leaked?

RECOUNT. NOW.

She did good considering the public pressedness the baboons show daily. I was surprised some of the most vocal haters gave her a favorable score.

Though Nem did give her a -10
veuMu.gif

Nemesis_

lady_gaga___artpop_by_jejegaga-d59tdii.jpeg

ARTPOP UPDATE

NEWS ITEM #1 Lady Gaga working with Eminem and Kendrick Lamar

Rapper Eminem has recorded a track with pop sensation Lady Gaga called Street Lights.

The Love the Way You Lie hitmaker has written the new song with Gaga, which also features New York rapper Kendrick Lamar, reported Contactmusic.

"Yeah, I got this crazy record with Gaga and Kendrick for the upcoming LP. Its called Street Lights, and its just a real upbeat record. We don't have a release date yet, but it'll be after Slaughterhouse's album," he said.

Eminem, 39, has previously insulted Gaga on the track A Kiss from his Bad Meets Evil collaboration with Royce Da 5'9''.

But he later played down the incident, saying, "That was one of them things where sometimes I get a joke in my head and I kinda want to share it with the world. You know, it's all in fun, it's hip-hop."

For reference, we don't know if STREET LIGHTS will be a single or not, but we do know that Slaughterhouse's next album is coming on August 28th. So maybe nothing will be coming until after then?

NO MATTER. It's COMING.

y5xfN.gif

YA'LL BEST GET READY

lf8Yf.gif

RUMOUR ITEM #1 Lady Gaga putting Lindsay in her next clip.

The pair recently formed a friendship at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles last month after GaGa posted a picture of them hanging out.

However, sources close to the singer have now revealed that she plans to cast Lohan in her next music video.

"Lady GaGa and Lindsay caused a stir last month when they had their 'sleepover' at the Chateau [Marmont]," a Hollywood insider told the New York Post.

article-2179662-143cbc1f000005dc-14_634x481.jpg

"Now it turns out that Lindsay will be starring in GaGa's new video from her upcoming album. Due to GaGa's superstar status, this would be Lindsay's biggest [role] by far in many, many years."

Lady GaGa previously confirmed that she will make a big announcement surrounding her new album ARTPOP in September.

cUXgQ.gif

Majmun

Anybody's claim that they were only basing their scores on the quality of the artist's music is completely transparent when you take into account the fact that GODBYN was not only not #1, but in fact did not even make the Top 10.

Well, I did my part.

And answering your Chris Brown titannus question...

An artist has to release ONE awesome album and I can score positive. The FAME was fantastic. Sure, his previous albums were just ok, and his new one is terrible. But still

I also scored Nicki so high because of Pink Friday. Not because of the Reloaded shit.

The Madonna score is low because I haven't heard a good Hag song in over a decade now. 80's + 90's Madonna is definitely a 10. But everything after that caused a HUGE deflation.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think I have Rih a 3. But it was before I came out of the closet and admitted that I love a lot of Rih's work. I think I'd rate her a 7 or 8 now.

Mau ®

I think I have Rih a 3. But it was before I came out of the closet and admitted that I love a lot of Rih's work. I think I'd rate her a 7 or 8 now.

Godel *.*

tumblr_lt2uypABLm1qewmu6o1_500.gif

I think the #NAVY should start a more aggressive #NavyCock campaign. We've been very successful in turning POP-GAFs acceptance of Rihanna.

DMJ its time to get RATCHET #navy

Kyon

Banned
For a GAGAESQUE album I wouldn't mind that being the art.

IT'S THE MUSIC THAT MATTERS.

Either way, I am now taking suggestions for the OT, which is WELL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

The music matters yeah, but with Gaga who relies heavily on the looks that also applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom