• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
I don't need to try again.
But you just did.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

My point being you shouldn't count your fave's eggs before they hatch. Or, in this case, their mag sales.
I don't recall giving a sales forecast. Just pointing out two successful magazine covers to go along with the negative.

Wk9Bi.gif

SaintZ

I was going to but GO AHEAD
ibwjbIxw2qpuwg.gif

It won't disappoint
When does Paradise Edition release?
It doesn't have a date yet, just "fall" or "november" I think I read somewhere.
lol, the last thread was more about her lips than her music anyway.
I know, that's why I'm thinking of doing something epic and huge. The haters need to be educated tbh. Anybody can help with suggestions too.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm actually thinking about doing a OT for Paradise Edition seeing how BTD didn't have a proper thread. Dalai Lana doesn't deserve anything less than that tbh.

I was thinking about making one too. Could I at least provide you with some graphics or something
iX0wtZsaYxXEb.png

royalan

But you just did.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

I don't recall giving a sales forecast. Just pointing out two successful magazine covers to go along with the negative.

Wk9Bi.gif

A "response" isn't a "try."

And I was just pointing out that Gaga's had her own "worst" covers to go along with the criticism that Xtina is just channeling shit. We must keep perspective.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is a special announcement by the PopGaf 2012 Olympics

inFe8QeviQnBW.png

Here with us for the last time is Tom Daley
ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

The Results have been added to the OP for all of Gaf to see and for yall to cherish
im2g2AGarcXFT.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Of course. I wanted to make the main banner but we can figure it out. Let's wait to have a release date first tho.

And I do plan to include links to live performances :3

Ok. I'm sure she'll release new promotional material that we could use closer to the release date too.

Koodo

Banned
And I was just pointing out that Gaga's had her own "worst" covers to go along with the criticism that Xtina is just channeling shit. We must keep perspective.
Sure, but deflecting to Gaga won't make Xtincta's hideous cover any less hideous.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

royalan

Sure, but deflecting to Gaga won't make Xtincta's hideous cover any less hideous.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

I didn't deflect to Gaga, tho. Xtina's cover was specifically brought up in the context of Gaga's Vogue cover.

Just one of the many, many....many times Xtina's name is brought up by the Associated PressedT in discussions which she has no part in. #DATMINDSHARE

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

Koodo

Banned
I didn't deflect to Gaga, tho. Xtina's cover was specifically brought up in the context of Gaga's Vogue cover.
Nice try hun, but your replies were aimed at me and the girls I stan for, as duly evidenced by the drive-by Britney shade.

De-flec-tion.

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

Just one of the many, many....many times Xtina's name is brought up by the Associated PressedT in discussions which she has no part in. #DATMINDSHARE
Imagine the state of Xtincta's career if people didn't even bother shading her. A cadaver would register a higher pulse.

P.S. Xtincta's cover remains hideous.

royalan

Nice try hun, but your replies were aimed at me and the girls I stan for, as duly evidenced by the drive-by Britney shade.

De-flec-tion.

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

Wait...I'm sorry, have I been misinformed this entire time? Is Lady Gaga - whose Vogue cover prompted the mentioning of Xtina - not one of the girls you stan for? Because if that's the case then you're right; what I did is an example of deflection and I'm totally sorry for mislabeling you.

...and I'm not seeing the dive-by Britney shade you're referring to.

Imagine the state of Xtincta's career if people didn't even bother shading her. A cadaver would register a higher pulse.

And yet she continues to be brought up more than any other artist mentioned in this thread.

P.S. Xtincta's cover remains hideous.

Xtina's cover remains flawless and beautiful, and you will deal. Although, I suppose I understand. When you're a celebrity who has always been considered Beautiful, the standards are naturally going to be a bit higher than they are for someone who has traditionally been confused for an extra from The People Under The Stairs.

GCbRf.png
Leg2O.jpg

Nemesis_

Not sure what botty is on about, yo-yo dieting and BALLOONING is not healthy.

CHILD BASHING is not an act of GENIUSES

and GLAMOUR does not equate to FILLING a ROOM with NIGHTMARISH VISAGES

botty

Banned
Not sure what botty is on about, yo-yo dieting and BALLOONING is not healthy.

CHILD BASHING is not an act of GENIUSES

and GLAMOUR does not equate to FILLING a ROOM with NIGHTMARISH VISAGES

I've been trying to be nice to Gaga for Marius... but I am starting to reconsider.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Koodo

Banned
Wait...I'm sorry, have I been misinformed this entire time? Is Lady Gaga - whose Vogue cover prompted the mentioning of Xtina - not one of the girls you stan for? Because if that's the case then you're right; what I did is an example of deflection and I'm totally sorry for mislabeling you.

...and I'm not seeing the dive-by Britney shade you're referring to.
I could print screen this post, put it into GIMP and the opacity slider would already be at zero.

And who else was the Proactive shade aimed at?

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

And yet she continues to be brought up more than any other artist mentioned in this thread.
If that makes you sleep at night.

icbLKsrot1KFO.gif

Xtina's cover remains flawless and beautiful
Dr. Valerie Biscardi is waiting for a call.

Pl9Gr.gif

Although, I suppose I understand. When you're a celebrity who has always been considered Beautiful, the standards are naturally going to be a bit higher than they are for someone who has traditionally been confused for an extra from The People Under The Stairs.
That's ironic, considering Xtincta is oddly reminiscent of Hatchetface.

w6J6E.jpg

No side-by-side required.
bhuHH.gif

royalan

I could print screen this post, put it into GIMP and the opacity slider would already be at zero.

And who else was the Proactive shade aimed at?

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

Uhhh...the woman who is posing "sans makeup" in that very same post you just linked to? Maybe her?

...Although, I suppose what I said is also fitting Britney shade - especially since it already comes certified by her own stans. So thanks for that, I guess.

iblHnqdNQEJpVX.gif

That's ironic, considering Xtincta is oddly reminiscent of Hatchetface.

w6J6E.jpg

No side-by-side required.
bhuHH.gif

Now now, there's no need to drag Cyndi Lauper into this. Nice try, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom