• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAYONA is coming for wigs. She just posted a new videoblog in which she announced that she is recording an acoustic set of 4-5 new songs from Glassheart. She is also looking more gorgeous than ever.

I remember Marina and the Diamonds did something similar for Electra Heart and the results were ABOVE AVERAGE. I certainly hope this is the only page she takes from that sad, sad era though.

*dying* *it's real*

#glassheart2012worlddomination

i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif

Christopher

SLAYONA is coming for wigs. She just posted a new videoblog in which she announced that she is recording an acoustic set of 4-5 new songs from Glassheart. She is also looking more gorgeous than ever.

I remember Marina and the Diamonds did something similar for Electra Heart and the results were ABOVE AVERAGE. I certainly hope this is the only page she takes from that sad, sad era though.

*dying* *it's real*

#glassheart2012worlddomination

i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif
i5os6csbNqlPr.gif

If Leona doesn't deliver you will never hear the end of it lol.

DMeisterJ

Banned
SIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*O*

Have you finally CONVERTED?

EDIT: O

I've never disliked Brandy, but I kept on hearing 'Put it Down' on the way back from my trip so I sort of like the song now, and am awaiting the video.

I'm still gonna shade her relentlessly tho.

If Leona doesn't deliver you will never hear the end of it lol.

When. not if.

#Glassheart2012WorldDomination

Kyon

Banned
The Saturdays are in LA

Their reality show/Break in the US is HAPPENING(i hope)

iTOigtKtQGcBp.jpg

Mollie(the blonde) stays the superior

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm putting this here so I have an easy list that I've written (that hasn't been quoted) to refer too ;_;

• Club de Mandinga by Mandinga for BLADENIC (* * *)
  • QUADRON by Quadron for JO SHISEIDO'S CHEEKS
  • Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded [Deluxe] by Nicki Minaj for MARIUS_
  • Tangled Up by Girls Aloud for GODELSMETRIC
  • Vows by Kimbra for TRIGGER
  • The ArchAndroid by Janelle Monae for CRUMPET
  • Born To Die [Deluxe] by Lana Del Rey for AGUILA
  • janice. by Janet Jackson for ICICLE

FEEL FREE to ADD as you WISH.

I was considering which of my beloved faves to submit for review, but after reading the Quadron one, I think you'd probably hate them ("I understand the appeal, but there's only so much of this slower, down tempo music I can take") and my fragile heart cannot bear such anguish.

Regardless, these are great to read, as are the Madonna tour reviews. MOST VALUABLE POSTS, SUMMER 2K12

Nemesis_

I was considering which of my beloved faves to submit for review, but after reading the Quadron one, I think you'd probably hate them ("I understand the appeal, but there's only so much of this slower, down tempo music I can take") and my fragile heart cannot bear such anguish.

Regardless, these are great to read, as are the Madonna tour reviews. MOST VALUABLE POSTS, SUMMER 2K12

Just add it sis, you never know.

Appreciate the BLESSINGS

Nemesis_

Feels like a drug
And I can’t get enough
And it fits like a glove
I’m addicted to your love

I’m addicted, I’m addicted, I’m addicted to your...
I’m addicted, I’m addicted, I’m addicted to your love

*.*

Feels like a drug
And I can’t get enough
And it fits like a glove

I’m addicted, I’m addicted, I’m addicted to your...
I’m addicted, I’m addicted, I’m addicted to your love

*.*
It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around
It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me

bhuHH.gif

Nemesis_

I don't recognise the song but it's clearly someone complaining and or whining about something.

Could it be a Kelly Clarkson song?

Bladenic

When's Keslay's new album due already? Listened to Your Love is My Drug on my trip today and reminded me how jam worthy she is.

Come save this year Kesha.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Random anecdote: one of the bartenders at my job was telling me about how Kelly Clarkson came in with her entourage a few months ago after playing a show nearby. They ran up almost $1,000 in drinks and food for the group, bought drinks for everyone in the bar, and then left a 100% tip on the bill.

I only stan for "Since You Been Gone" but she seems like a pretty cool, down-to-earth girlie.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Random anecdote: one of the bartenders at my job was telling me about how Kelly Clarkson came in with her entourage a few months ago after playing a show nearby. They ran up almost $1,000 in drinks and food for the group, bought drinks for everyone in the bar, and then left a 100% tip on the bill.

OGq50.gif

Bless. There are stories of her tipping well all around the internet
I never posted any of them to prevent predictable food shade
OGq50.gif

P.S. DARK SIDE IS NUMBER 1 ON BILLBOARD
Dance/Club charts
OGq50.gif
!!! The geighs and the club kids better stan for the anal sex anthem of the year.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
When's Keslay's new album due already? Listened to Your Love is My Drug on my trip today and reminded me how jam worthy she is.

Come save this year Kesha.

she is taking her sweet ass time, she promised a summer release and we only have 1 more month left of it

iOeaXcDuoSvJl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom