• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Isn't that the light of a copy machine?

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Fantastic shade *.*

Mau ®

Botty has come such a long way. I remember when his shading was nonsensical but now they're on another level of AMAZING *.*

ibtt3oUAc4sCAP.gif

<3

Majmun

Yes, I'll have to agree.

Gone are the days when he just posted amateur shade followed by that xtinateacup.gif

I'm so proud of you, botty

But I'll get you for that. Just wait.
ibtt3oUAc4sCAP.gif

ecurbj

Just bought Rihanna: Loud album. I have Talk That Talk but never got a chance to purchase Loud. In honor of the Rihanna fans in here!!!!! :)

Trigger

Lawd, has Brandy been to the dealership already? I thought we had a few months of SAFETY left.

Which one was her best? I was about to buy all of her albums. I got her first one, Loud and Talk That Talk.

I think Loud is the best, but Rated R has Rude Boy.

Mau ®

Which one was her best? I was about to buy all of her albums. I got her first one, Loud and Talk That Talk.

Never bothered to check out her first two basic CDs. Between Loud and TTT Id say LOUD is by far a better album. Though people new to Rih seem to enjoy TTT just fine.

Rated R is her best album. And as someone who enjoys Drake ( *.* ) you will probably like its moodier vibe as well as urban direction.

Majmun

OMG where did this Janelle news come from?????

isSxmLAvYIR11.gif

This is hitting me hard. I need to hear her new single RIGHT NOWWWWWWW

ib0e9R7V15ECii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom