• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

lol, my family actually has most of the series on DVD. It's in the blood.

Best I don't.

YEqnL.gif

Nemesis_

A damn annoying mess.

Nem what did you use to make that Beauty and the Beast gif?

Jasc Animation Shop. It's only good with GIFs with low frames cos you have to paste the cutouts manually into every frame.

It takes two seconds for me but not sure how others will handle since it can be a bit finnicky - I am sure there is a better way.

Kyon

Banned
Jasc Animation Shop. It's only good with GIFs with low frames cos you have to paste the cutouts manually into every frame.

It takes two seconds for me but not sure how others will handle since it can be a bit finnicky - I am sure there is a better way.

omg T___T every single one? damn how do you keep them still? Like the avatar pics?

royalan

PopGAF - it's 3AM (Eastern Time) and I'm stuck working for another two hours.

Get your late-night groove off this classic track:

(click to listen)

G'night y'all :)

Guys, I can't wait for Artpop. I just read about it. I really hope it's more like The Fame and The Fame Monster though. Born This Way was good, but I strongly prefer The Fame/Monster.

tumblr_lzjoq20TZW1r7cpxgo1_500.gif

Nemesis_

Gaga has been spilling tea left right and center lately, not sure whether or not I agree yet tbh.

Lady Gaga talked about her music in the chat on her brand new social networking site, Littlemonsters.com. "Music used to embrace diversity, now everyone wants to be the same," she told fans. "I'm sprinting from the sameness. My sister said something nice yesterday. She said: 'You know why I like your albums? Because no matter what, you always take a chance and do your own thing, and that's rad."

Gaga's fourth studio album, titled ARTPOP, hits stores in early 2013.

“Born This Way,” the single, was the fastest-selling single in iTunes history, but Born This Way, the album, despite getting enthusiastically mixed reviews, was considered something of a disappointment. When I ask Gaga if she was pleased with its reception, she says, with a somewhat forced blasé air, “Sure. I really couldn’t ask for anything more. The tour is sold out. We sold eight million records.” And then she says, “Everything is great,” which makes me think that there must have been some days when everything was not great.

Some of the letdown probably had to do with the fact that Born This Way happened to come out the same season as Adele’s juggernaut, 21, which shot to number one, won every award on planet Earth, and refuses to cede its spot at the top of the charts.The freak-of-nature success of that album has led to all manner of comparison: Adele, not Gaga, is the voice of their generation; acoustic music, soul music, real music—not Gaga’s wall of electronic sound—is what people yearn to hear. Despite the fact that electronic music has, at long last, ascended into the mainstream, it’s still not always taken seriously. When I bring this up, Gaga says, “Well, I think we both know that acoustic music isn’t better than electronic music. Electronic music requires a tremendous amount of technical expertise—really knowing the mathematics and beauty of music. At the risk of sounding like a snob, if you don’t really understand how to make electronic music, it might be much easier for you to write it off as low-brow.”

“Yes, it was intentional for this show to be more sophisticated and more elegant—a little cleaner. Sometimes I think that there’s a fine line between impressionistic and messy. So we tried to make this more French Impressionistic and less like a child’s finger painting. I really wanted to break the mold of what modern touring is right now. The most important thing to me was that there be no video screens. What if we just really simplified all of that so that you just have to watch me and the dancers the whole time?”

Nemesis_

THE QUEEN has touched down in SOFIA, BULGARIA to perform the next leg of her BORN THIS SLAY BALL tour.

There are STRONG RUMOURS that she will perform NEW MATERIAL from ARTPOP at these concerts, so keep an eye out.

t5mhP.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
From Azealia's tumblr:
csg7s.png

What kind of amazing taste. I'm here for the collabs.

Also, @Marius_ our home country finally got a gold medal
Mexico-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom