• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Could people stop EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES and set their post count to 100 per page MUCH LIKE THE REST of the WORLD?

Ew. Not here for long ass pages.

tumblr_li5b0l9ewL1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Mumei

I honestly cannot believe that is the title of her song. That's like what people who make fun of Swift assume all of her songs are titled. This must be performance art.

It is actually worse than her previous songs, which I find confusing as I kept seeing praise for it.

Bladenic

Could people stop EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES and set their post count to 100 per page MUCH LIKE THE REST of the WORLD?

Most people use 50. LOL jk idk that for sure but 50 is the way to go. And seeing as how all of the new page new news thing is always at the 50 count, well...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Watching Cher Lloyd perform live at the V Festival:

http://www.vfestival.com (select the arena stage)

She was nearly crying after the audience started booing her. She had to plead them to stop.
I don't really know why you'd go to a festival just to go to somebody you don't like's set to boo. It's not exactly in the spirit of the thing

At least not when it's only Cher Lloyd and not a certifiable Heejuns like the Astonishing Inbred Gallagher Twins and their Tenth-Rate Stone Roses Coverband

I don't really know why you'd go to a festival just to go to somebody you don't like's set to boo. It's not exactly in the spirit of the thing

At least not when it's only Cher Lloyd and not a certifiable Heejuns like the Astonishing Inbred Gallagher Twins and their Tenth-Rate Stone Roses Coverband
Apparently they were throwing bottles of their own piss at her too.

Humanity :-\

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Today is a very special day. 4 years ago this LP gave birth to the greatest artist of our time

The Fame

Going to listen to it today
#pawsup

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Today is a very special day. 4 years ago this LP gave birth to the greatest artist of our time

The Fame

Going to listen to it today
#pawsup

I'm assuming you've gone back to your Drake avatar to celebrate my first playthrough of Uncharted.

They definitely seem to have made him beefier since the first one.

Majmun

Look at these libelous remarks.

I shall DISTRACT YOU ALL with my peace offering to Second.

kmqnI.gif

LMAO I love it

itFCwvnAIvuy4.gif

-edit-

I need to watch the rest of the nekci show. ITZ played ep 3 and 4 in the dj room the other day and I was slayed. Hilarous stuff IMO

royalan

ROYALAN'S POP THOUGHT OF THE DAY

If a Katy Perry marries a Russel Brand in the woods, and then gets a divorce, will anyone care to hear it?

Think about that and keep it cute, gerls.

ibad9OHajFcTNm.gif

Mau ®

Im #WIDEAWAKE

tumblr_m8z62hos9z1rv0ngno1_r1_250.gif

The movie was pretty good. Katy is such a nice person *.*

Even though it did exploit the divorce situation I really felt it was a genuinely sad moment when she broke up with Russell and was crying inconsolably in Brazil. I've only been through one break up in my whole life but it was one of the most depressing things Ive ever been through. So I can understand.

tumblr_m1389jQr3X1r6f12do10_r1_250.gif

I LOVE her personality. The show itself is good (sometimes great) but not the best concert film Ive seen. I like that the show is very much her. Its her personality 100%.

RihALLAH and Godney are still my TOP FAVES tbh. But Katy now has a place in my heart *.*

tumblr_m11tf87xhB1qf8hnio1_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Rita Ora is also #1 on the UK's iTunes store.

i9ldrSIICrQX2.gif

surprised she doesn't have band wagon stans tbh

Taylocal Swift is #6.

ilpUREK6DmNz9.gif

Also, Bom Bom is #1 on the iTunes UK song chart.

[edit]I should point out that Taylocal's latest turd was only available this afternoon.

Bladenic

Im #WIDEAWAKE

tumblr_m8z62hos9z1rv0ngno1_r1_250.gif

The movie was pretty good. Katy is such a nice person *.*

Even though it did exploit the divorce situation I really felt it was a genuinely sad moment when she broke up with Russell and was crying inconsolably in Brazil. I've only been through one break up in my whole life but it was one of the most depressing things Ive ever been through. So I can understand.

tumblr_m1389jQr3X1r6f12do10_r1_250.gif

I LOVE her personality. The show itself is good (sometimes great) but not the best concert film Ive seen. I like that the show is very much her. Its her personality 100%.

RihALLAH and Godney are still my TOP FAVES tbh. But Katy now has a place in my heart *.*

tumblr_m11tf87xhB1qf8hnio1_500.gif

tumblr_lt0uolJdD71qisdfso1_500.gif

Majmun

Praying for you, Christopher.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Yeah, and she is fit as hell.

She did an interview for a Kosovo TV Channel.
Beyonce, Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera seem to be her biggest influences.

I see a lot of potential in this chick tbh.
And she's another Carter Tax victim. Can't hate.
ilpUREK6DmNz9.gif

-edit-

New page, no news
iy2u1rnMAIjZo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom