• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Lovely.

iCmNIedetWsxV.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
all previous posts are better than that lessor OP.

I think Nem should do the next OT.

salty! I never got any PMs before :[ and my internet's been shit for almost 3 weeks. come monday I'll have some new things to add, regardless of if we actually get good internet installed or not!

Nemesis_

I'd like to announce it's going to take me longer than expected to be TANGLED UP.

AbnEJ.gif

SOON

Thank fuck it's only twelve tracks

Mau ®

Today I will see Katy Perry's PART OF ME 3D *.*

I feel like Im gonna come back a full kitty cat next time I post. Im ready to stan ha *.*

Mau ®

12. TAYLOR SWIFT - We Are Never Ever Getting...: 87.745 (+ 10.263) ▲

Almost top on radio in less than a week *.*

Too bad the rolling effect is gonna set her back 10 spots come Wednesday. I hope she can survive it!!

JCX

I honestly cannot believe that is the title of her song. That's like what people who make fun of Swift assume all of her songs are titled. This must be performance art.

Majmun

I'm here for the Pokemon era tbh.

I'm impressed with beyonce that voice is something else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK69WR9TLz8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Beyonce and Tina - flawless even though beyonce did step on Tina well let it slide

Yeah, that was good.

Beyonce has everything that Tina has....AND MORE.

Beyonce was a legend before she hit her 30th birthday. And she has so many years to go, so many wigs to eviscerate, so many basic careers to end, so much Rihanna money to collect.

I can't wait to witness it ALL
i78OJf5bNeHR8.gif

Bladenic

You had to select the 'Arena Stage' to view her set....

She's ended her set early due someone in the crowd throwing a bottle at her. She looked like she was break down and cry.

I clicked on it but it didnt work lol oh well. Nobody is surprised that she was booed though lol.

Nemesis_

I honestly cannot believe that is the title of her song. That's like what people who make fun of Swift assume all of her songs are titled. This must be performance art.

rB06A.gif

You can tell it's a HAUS OF JAMES original with the signature SHAKING

Jitters

I was worried that I would get bored with Jessie Ware ,but I'm actually still listening to it. It has some really good tracks on it.

Mau ®

tumblr_livzyjk8zm1qewmu6o1_500.gif

New Page, New News!!

The BAJAN QUEEN is taking a break in 2012 but she'll be back in early 2013 to show the lessers how to to get hits without trying.

The Rihanna Reign will continue in 2013. Be thankful Rihanna has given your lesser fugly faves the chance to be able to release music without fear of a dragging.

tumblr_li5b0l9ewL1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom