• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Happy Birthday Princess DemiGOD

ikfxanA5EG5ST.gif

royalan

LMAO @ Sticki Garbaj going OFF on Twitter:
'
I will NOT let you people make me feel horrible for a f*cking HEALTH issue! That’s what got me in this mess! I should’ve listened to the doctor!

Like people are hitting me telling me I should’ve mimed. No! Then you woulda made a f*cking STORY out of that too! #killyaf*ckingself. All you do is rip people apart and when they’re dead and gone you won’t lose a wink of sleep. #goF*ckYourselves.

I am so thankful to my true fans who understand WHY I couldn’t play #VFestival & WHY I can’t play Dublin. Absolutely gutted

However, if u have anything negative to say to me, please #EatShitAndDie – I am human.

I was in jeopardy of losing my voice entirely and needing surgery on my vocal chord. If u can’t understand that, your mother’s a WHORE!!!!

Read More: Nicki Minaj goes off on Twitter, new judge on American Idol? http://missjia.com/2012/08/20/nicki-minaj-twitter-possibly-judge-american-idol/#ixzz246ki4Yny

Source

Looks like someone got on the Azealia Banks diet.

Wk9Bi.gif

botty

Banned
So it looks like X-Factor will have the bigger LEGEND draw, while American Idol will have the bigger current superstar draw.

iG4SKMeiVtYtX.gif

Wrong. American Idol has both.

Mariah > Britney
Nicki > everyone else.

But Xtina will still deliver more gif worthy moments.

DMeisterJ

Banned
No, I know Mariah is on AI, but I also know that her recent efforts have been floptacular, while Britney has been slaying with her recent efforts.

And Demi is no one compared to Nicki, so my assessment was correct. X-Factor should trade Demi to AI for Nicki. Then X-Factor would win 100%.

botty

Banned
No, I know Mariah is on AI, but I also know that her recent efforts have been floptacular, while Britney has been slaying with her recent efforts.

And Demi is no one compared to Nicki, so my assessment was correct. X-Factor should trade Demi to AI for Nicki. Then X-Factor would win 100%.

Mariah is a bigger legend than Britney, and she slays her in nearly every category. The only recent Britney efforts I've seen are her attempts at looking like a human for the general public. Mariah has her beat there too.

X-factor can't afford Nicki, tbh. They blew their load on Bi-polarney Spears, and that's why Demi is only getting paid like one million... before taxes.

Bladenic

Lol poor Simon cant catch a break. First he had Crazy Abdul and Nicole Shitsinger on his show to AI's JLo and Steven Tyler, while now AI once again brought in heavier hitters with Mariah and Nicki. Poor Dat, he tried tho.

So we have Mariah, Randy, Nicki, and Adam? Talk about queen among peasants.

botty

Banned
Lol poor Simon cant catch a break. First he had Crazy Abdul and Nicole Shitsinger on his show to AI's JLo and Steven Tyler, while now AI once again brought in heavier hitters with Mariah and Nicki. Poor Dat, he tried tho.

So we have Mariah, Randy, Nicki, and Adam? Talk about queen among peasants.

I don't know, tbh. Nicki isn't actually confirmed yet... just rumors. We will see. Randy is also said to not be a judge this season, rather stepping back and becoming a "mentor". Which Adam are you referring to?

Bladenic

I don't know, tbh. Nicki isn't actually confirmed yet... just rumors. We will see. Randy is also said to not be a judge this season, rather stepping back and becoming a "mentor". Which Adam are you referring to?

Lambert. Wasn't he confirmed? And Randy's out? Praise Allah, FINALLY.

botty

Banned
Lambert. Wasn't he confirmed? And Randy's out? Praise Allah, FINALLY.

Oh, I haven't heard about the Lambert rumor. Apparently the youngest Jonas brother HAS been approached to be a judge; he tweeted about it. As of right now the only confirmed Judge is Mariah, though.

Majmun

or maybe it sounds like the truth, but what would Thiefonce stans know about that

i6bWW6BlgveJ7.gif

Sounds like The Hag all over again.
Remember when Hag called the people who paid $250 for her Paris ticket "not my fans", just because they feeled ripped off and called her SALOPE?

The Hag and Icki are both filth and need to be dragged.

Bladenic

Oh, I haven't heard about the Lambert rumor. Apparently the youngest Jonas brother HAS been approached to be a judge; he tweeted about it. As of right now the only confirmed Judge is Mariah, though.

Oh... Well regardless of who they get it will be a Queen among peasants.

botty

Banned
The reports of Nicki Minaj being a judge on Idol are coming in so fast now. It was only one site reporting it an hour ago, now multiple are trending it.

#Minajesty

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Sounds like The Hag all over again.
Remember when Hag called the people who paid $250 for her Paris ticket "not my fans", just because they feeled ripped off and called her SALOPE?

The Hag and Icki are both filth and need to be dragged.

I am pretty sure stealing is more associated with filth than tweeting
some haters

ib1fFXa88Hj7wY.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
A Rihanna stan not addressing the point and as always not bringing anything to the table

sounds like your faves attempts
iHMslTGvQdMXg.gif

A Nicki stan talking about not bringing anything to the table, when all Nicki has done was regurgitate what Lil' Kim brought to the table a decade or two ago.

Sounds like more Rihductiveness to me

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

botty

Banned
I don't understand why the Navy and Beyhive are trying it right now. Your faves both stan #Minajesty, so fall in line.

A Nicki stan talking about not bringing anything to the table, when all Nicki has done was regurgitate what Lil' Kim brought to the table a decade or two ago.

Nicki's greatest influences are Foxy Brown and Lauryn Hill. Stop spreading false tea.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Sounds like more Rihductiveness to me

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Point me to the Lil' Kim tracks that sound like Super Bass or Starships

dont be like your fave and educate yourself
irhO4eus4V3Cp.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't understand why the Navy and Beyhive are trying it right now. Your faves both stan #Minajesty, so fall in line.

The Nicki stans are trying it, Beyhive and #NAVY are merely setting the record straight.

Point me to the Lil' Kim tracks that sound like Super Bass or Starships

dont be like your fave and educate yourself
irhO4eus4V3Cp.gif

There are none. The only non-Rihductive part of Nicki is that selling out is all hers. Kim doesn't do that.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
My fave never told her stans that their mother is a whore
How can you excuse that?
iSRZRCrQS3J1z.gif

What is this with this false tea?
Bey doesn't even interact with her fans so she never even gets a chance
but I can see now why the Beyhive gets pressed over tweets tho
i2FfE6hIT8KXg.gif

Bladenic

Calling someone's mother a whore shows how much class you have.

In Icki's case: NONE
iSRZRCrQS3J1z.gif

Rihanna can handle her twitter rage way better.

Oh I agree, Shitty needs to get in line. Just saying she probably didn't mean it to be directed at what she calls "fans."

Oh well. Twitter is so fun for celebrity meltdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom