• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
To wash away the foul taste of Ciara lets all listen to this
http://soundcloud.com/ddlovato/lightweight

ibkHEPfS0jYQXx.gif

JCX

How do you guys feel about an idol line up of: Mariah, Nicki, and Glambert*?

7d85a11b.png

Potentially entertaining and relevant. Kind of worried that they'll add a fourth male judge and take up too much time like in season 8. Robbed us of extra songs from Kradison.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Potentially entertaining and relevant. Kind of worried that they'll add a fourth male judge and take up too much time like in season 8. Robbed us of extra songs from Kradison.

What an unfortunate choice of phrasing.

JCX

What an unfortunate choice of phrasing.

Haha, my bad.

A 2 female/1 male panel would be interesting just for the fact that most panels are even split or 2 males, 1 female. I can already see the impromptu judge table sing-offs between Mariah and Lambert. Glasses will be shattered and dogs will run.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga on the chat

Well you know when I first became Lady Gaga I was a brunette. So I’m really just bringing back the original LG. I guess it’s just a part of a new era in my life.

she even said she will get rid of the blonde streak she was going to leave
LEfPRp0t

i2PoJWhV4wYAG.gif

botty

Banned
So I’m really just bringing back the original LG

Well at least Gaga acknowledges that BTW Gaga isn't the actual Lady Gaga the world fell in love with.

Maybe the stans around here can stop being pressed when I say the same now.

iWYQIKy6LR8E6.gif

Koodo

Banned
Devotion is also releasing on iTunes USA tomorrow (and hopefully Canadia). I'm going digital for now until a physical release makes its way here.

#aWARE spending. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom