• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That must be a titanium briefcase.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
NEMESIS!!!!!!!!

I have been searching high and low for that .gif!!!!!!!

And you brought it to me.

*right click, save as, uploads to minus*

So we've had

Mariah Carey - "Triumphant"
Brandy - "Put it Down"
Leona - "Trouble"
Christina - "Your Body"
and a Lady Gaga single coming this year too?

Seems lots of people are trying since Rih is taking a break.

Nemesis_

I need to remake it - I made it when my skills were not so good, now I can make it a bit better so it's a bit more smoother.

BUT enjoy using MY CREATIONS.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I need to remake it - I made it when my skills were not so good, now I can make it a bit better so it's a bit more smoother.

BUT enjoy using MY CREATIONS.

That .gif is everything I've ever wanted and needed in life. I plan on using it extensively as Leona's music and album comes out in the near future. It's amazing. *.*

Thank you sir.

Ok so.. I was just about to buy Devotion on iTunes (US), but only the standard edition shows up.
5b373a2e.gif

Is the deluxe showing up for anyone? (in North America?)

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ok so.. I was just about to buy Devotion on iTunes (US), but only the standard edition shows up.
5b373a2e.gif

Is the deluxe showing up for anyone? (in North America?)

Nope. No deluxe for me either.

I was going to buy this on Amazon since they gave me mp3 credit but they haven't even made it available to download yet.
5b373a2e.gif

FLOP music stores tbh

SaintZ

The Deluxe Edition is up in the Mexican store too. I listened to the Acoustic Version of Wildest Moments and I think I like it a little bit more than the Album Version. Same with Running.

royalan

2Rzjv.gif
2Rzjv.gif
2Rzjv.gif

YASSSSS!!!!!! Hype Train Is Leaving The Station!!!!

I'm getting Xtina-Meets-Mad Men fishy realness from this picture and I am HERE FOR IT.

I can't wait for this era to start. She's leaked so many bits and pieces of her concept for this era. I can't wait to see it all put together.

botty

Banned
YASSSSS!!!!!! Hype Train Is Leaving The Station!!!!

I'm getting Xtina-Meets-Mad Men fishy realness from this picture and I am HERE FOR IT.

I can't wait for this era to start. She's leaked so many bits and pieces of her concept for this era. I can't wait to see it all put together.

Our Queen is coming to scalp.

tumblr_m40yn46H5d1qbeyyvo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom