• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Azealia (NME interview):
When asked who she would like to collaborate with on the LP, she said Canadian electro-pop star Grimes, adding that a collaboration would "definitely" happen in the future.

"I'd love to work with Grimes. I think everything she's doing right now is just so good," she said. "I love her. She has the best hair. She does the coolest things with her hair and I copy her hairstyles a lot 'cos it's so cute."
ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif

If this happens. It would be like a dream come true for me

ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif

Majmun

Oh, I see Carly's song isn't #1 anymore.
PRAISE THE LORD, when did that happen
i6XyweZdBGxCD.gif

-edit-
Flo Rida seems to be #1 now
ibnH9fhOfhPYO.gif

SaintZ

I have been listening to Grimes this past week and I quite like her, actually. Specially because she looks like my queen Creepy Chan.

K9xSv.gif

Oblivion is my favorite song of hers.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I went to Best Buy today and perused the music section. Kelly Clarkson caught my eye. I decided that I disliked her and promptly moved all of her CDs behind Taio Cruz's. Hopefully I hurt her record sales. I also saw Dem-who's CDs and moved them behind MDNA I think... not like anyone is checking for that album. Feeling almost complete, I moved Loud to the Best Sellers section.

Today was a good day to be a stan.

Trigger

Someone gif all those shots of Mariah in the background while Rick Ross treats the video likes he's the star.

I went to Best Buy today and perused the music section. Kelly Clarkson caught my eye. I decided that I disliked her and promptly moved all of her CDs behind Taio Cruz's. Hopefully I hurt her record sales. I also saw Dem-who's CDs and moved them behind MDNA I think... not like anyone is checking for that album. Feeling almost complete, I moved Loud to the Best Sellers section.

I liked this story tho

DMeisterJ

Banned
The video reinforces the fact that it's a Maybach Music song featuring Mariah. But I still like the song and video.

Basic, but sometimes you don't need something complex.

You can try to get a rise out of the fabulous Clarkstans, but we saw you give her a QUITE positive score on the survey. COME HERE YOU BIG GALOOT.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
All of this MESS. I'm here for a Grimes/Azealia Banks collab tho.
More than a Gaga/Banks collab *.*

Bladenic

Wow, Rick Ross and Meek Mill sure are becoming big rap stars to be able to feature Mariah Carey on their new song. Get em indeed.

Seriously though, I like Meek Mill's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom