• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

rihanna-katy-perry-kelly-clarkson.jpg

Even Ri stans for clarkson tbh

#Navy

Rih does stan hard for Perra tho...

So it's brunette Gaga for #ARTPOP era.

HERE FOR IT.
I'm here for it too. I always wanted GaGa to go darker with her hair, cause I've had enough of the blond for a while now. This is going to make me love the ARTPOP era much much more.

I have been listening to Grimes this past week and I quite like her, actually. Specially because she looks like my queen Creepy Chan.

Oblivion is my favorite song of hers.
Oblivion is the only song I listened to from Grimes, and I like it as well. The video... lawd, the holy spearit almost came for me. I almost fainted many times. Such flawfreeness.

I went to Best Buy today and perused the music section. Kelly Clarkson caught my eye. I decided that I disliked her and promptly moved all of her CDs behind Taio Cruz's. Hopefully I hurt her record sales. I also saw Dem-who's CDs and moved them behind MDNA I think... not like anyone is checking for that album. Feeling almost complete, I moved Loud to the Best Sellers section.

Today was a good day to be a stan.
I'm not even pressed. The laughs people will have when they see LOUD in the Best Sellers section will heal the pain of you placing a nobody in front of Kelly Clarkson. Also, MDNA won't last on the shelves for too much longer, so Demi will be in the front again in no time.

Aguila

#ICONIC
My favorite track on Visions is either Symphonia IV or Genesis (or Be A Body [or Oblivion]
or Circumambient
).

So I'm not the only one that does that at stores that sell CDs...

Um. I might have placed Lana's album in a more "favorable" spot. And that first copy of Bionic I posted a while ago is still at my walmart. I checked today
8f70c6ea.gif

I went to go buy blank CDs to listen to the musical gift from above called Devotion in my car.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Another great album out now:

0k705.jpg

Stream it
Buy it
KEXP said:
Warner has been building her sound bit by bit, and with every careful step, MNDR gets better and better. Her 2010 extended play E.P.E. was a four track sucker-punch with bits and pieces of house and techno, mixed with enough 80s electro to distinguish her from other Brooklyn synth-pop. But with time, Warner has only gotten more honest with herself, writing massive emotional hooks that grab at your heart just as much as they drag you to the dance floor. Her newest, Feed Me Diamonds, is a near-perfect introduction for anyone who hasn’t already fallen in love with this rising star.

Watch MNDR’s video for “#1 In Heaven” and all you’ll be able to think about is the classic video for INXS track “Need You Tonight”. The backing vocal layering in the beautiful “I Go Away” is hauntingly reminiscent of the Kate Bush classic “Hounds Of Love”. Let’s face it – Amanda Warner is hopelessly in love with the 80s. But unlike so many artists on the scene today, Warner isn’t limited by this love. Her artistry and delivery don’t begin and end with tribute. Rather, her tracks shimmer with a dance pop shine that is just as progressive as anything you’ll see in her genre. ... What’s fun, though, is that her genre-blending pop majesty flows track to track like a dream. If Feed Me Diamonds is a bit too uppity for you, check your pulse.

Kyon

Banned
Huh. I still can't believe she released this song. Didn't she say in that one Brandy special that it didn't feel right for her to be a doing dancey/twerky stuff?

I miss Never Say Never Brandy ;_;

Out of context. She didnt want to be "sexy" is what she was saying. It was awkward for her because it was out of her element. Times have changed obviously from all those years ago. Oh and Aphrodisiac>>>>>>>>>>>

You didn't like that vid?

ibj64IhTd3rfnS.gif
Nope, it's totally the wrong levels of schmaltz (and believe me, I can accept a bucketload of schmaltz from her).

WTF is up with min.us lately? Images take ages to load, and sometimes don't load at all. Time to switch to abload.de gerls?

botty

Banned
Nope, it's totally the wrong levels of schmaltz (and believe me, I can accept a bucketload of schmaltz from her).

WTF is up with min.us lately? Images take ages to load, and sometimes don't load at all. Time to switch to abload.de gerls?

I agree, it was a indulgent mess. At least Mimi was the star of the vid, though. I think minus is having struggles lately.

Why is nobody in the dj room at this hour?

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

I'll join you, bro.

DMeisterJ

Banned
HALF-WAY POINT

New half to the thread, new news

RIHANNA will continue to slay your faves until their existence is forgotten. As she is the HIGHEST SELLING digital artist, has 11 #1 singles, and has a movie that grossed over $300 Million

When WILL your faves slay so effortlessly?

inuTjD1XYmaTe.gif

Keep it messy and full of flops like all of your faves have

Until later

tumblr_m80pjlXuUO1qzclrjo1_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom