• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Stan Drizzy!

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

YES stan Aubrey.

1940736_o.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Aww that look like what's her name
Chances are it's what's her name
Chances are, if she was acting up
Then I fucked her once and never fucked again
She could have a Grammy, I still treat her ass like a nominee
Just need to know what that ***** like so one time it's fine with me

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

bhuHH.gif
bhuHH.gif
bhuHH.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Aww that look like what's her name
Chances are it's what's her name
Chances are, if she was acting up
Then I fucked her once and never fucked again
She could have a Grammy, I still treat her ass like a nominee
Just need to know what that ***** like so one time it's fine with me

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

bhuHH.gif
bhuHH.gif
bhuHH.gif

Shame that Aubrey already clocked himself when he said that she slept with him and was done with it. And if all he wanted to know what the pussy was like, why was he throwing bottles?
bhuHH.gif

He tried tho.

And I'm still stanning Drizzy.

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

Mau ®

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for your faves but CaRIHbean Robyn is coming back soon

N-Dubz rapper Fazer has revealed that he has recorded a reggae track for Rihanna which could feature on her forthcoming album.

The 'Killer' rapper and producer is currently in the process of recording his own debut album, but is also busying himself producing tracks for other artists, and reveals that he has submitted a reggae-sounding track for Bajan songstress Rihanna.

"I actually just produced one the other day which is crazy. We done it for Rihanna actually, in the Rihanna sessions a few weeks back, a reggae tune and it's crazy, absolutely out of this world," Fazer told TaleTela during a recent interview.

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

Kyon

Banned
Gurl she's basically been sitting all year. She aint releasing the album til 2013 lol

Not here for the perma-vacation she's been on since January.

ch...

You know what it is? She stays in the spotlight during these breaks. Brings the illusion that she just released something

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
These baby stan wars are dumb as hell

but its expected for the Beyhive to cling to Ivy's chart success since Beyonic can no longer chart
imaGbPxabdtVT.gif

Trigger

I can't even shade Adele and make coming for your wig jokes. She's had an amazing run with 21. Her wig is made of adamantium tbh. I can't imagine the nerves behind making a follow up.

Majmun

I'm sure Adele's manager and record label are pushing her to release a new album ASAP.

But I have a feeling that Adele's new album will be The Last Guardian/FFVersusXIII of the music industry. The girl seems to move at a very slow pace, and I don't think she accepts songs written by other artists. And she's pregnant too.

Her new album will take a loooooong time to releae. I'm expecting early 2014, maye even later.

botty

Banned
Don't need one. The answer is obvious:

- Blue Ivysus Carter

She already charted once. When will Paris and the Carey twins?
ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

I don't know why people make a big deal out of Jay-Z jr. charting. It's not like she charted high in the hot 100, and even Willow Smith went to #11.

But let me know when HEW Ivy gets two exclusive Oprah interviews, has multiple iconic moments in pop culture, and gets a leading role in a movie... like Paris.

ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Paris is not even in music but if you want to talk about celebrity babies
then all glory belongs to Jolie's offspring, even the adopted ones

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

Bladenic

LAWD RihALLAH comin' with new Carribean/reggae flavored tracks? ICANT she is coming to slay 2013, provided the world doesn't end before that.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Majmun

I don't know why people make a big deal out of Jay-Z jr. charting. It's not like she charted high in the hot 100, and even Willow Smith went to #11.

But let me know when HEW Ivy gets two exclusive Oprah interviews, has multiple iconic moments in pop culture, and gets a leading role in a movie... like Paris.

Totally forgot about Willow Smith.

So we have Willow Smith and Blue Ivy Carter charting.

Paris still nowhere to be seen.

Blue Ivy's ass, that just got wiped with 15 100$ bills, will remain unbothered.
ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

royalan

Paris is not even in music but if you want to talk about celebrity babies
then all glory belongs to Jolie's offspring, even the adopted ones

ibd2yIU6u8fjBb.gif

I disagree.

They were interesting for a while, but the newness has worn off. Nobody REALLY cares about the Pitt-Jolie clan.

However, the potential is astronomical for the children of the most well-known, beloved and controversial celebrity of all time.

botty

Banned
Totally forgot about Willow Smith.

So we have Willow Smith and Blue Ivy Carter charting.

Paris still nowhere to be seen.

Blue Ivy's ass, that just got wiped with 15 100$ bills, will remain unbothered.

Paris doesn't do music, but if she did it would be a lot more memorable than the song Bic was on.

Do you even remember it?
ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

Well this image explains her recent appearance.

iWrWPWoP2siFI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom