• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
No comprendo esta sombra.

Local Del Rey implies more success in the US (Lana's home country) but Lana is more successful outside of America in several countries around the world.

Wouldn't being nominated for two VMA awards automatically invite her to the VMAs?

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

I didn't know she was nominated for anything.

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

3phemeral

No wonder I couldn't find this thread, everything's been moved to community. Anyway, new pics of the Yo Botty shoot:

2Qsrx.jpg

e7rw0.jpg

Those can't be real, right? The images are stretched, or something? Because I'm still scratching my head over them.

Koodo

Banned
Full tracklist for #willpower (kiii, the hashtag is actually part of the album name).

»"Drop That (B.E.A.T.)"
»"This Is Love" (featuring Eva Simons)
»"Fresh Sh--"
»"Run It Back" (featuring Rihanna)
»"Club's on Fire (Don't Put It Out)"
»"F---in' With Me?"
»"Sexy Sexy" (featuring Britney Spears)
»"Make It Last" (featuring David Guetta)
»"One of Those Nights" (featuring Chris Brown)
»"Reach for the Stars"
»"Party Like an Animal" (featuring Redfoo & Eva Simons)
»"Mona Lisa Smile" (featuring Nicole Scherzinger)
»"Willpower"
»"Love Maker" (featuring Ne-Yo)
»"Flyin'" (featuring Justin Bieber)
»"All At Once"
Deluxe Edition Tracks include:
»"T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)" (featuring Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger)
»"Great Times"
»"It" (featuring Cheryl Cole)
»"Dirty Beat

Everything sounds repulsive.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

botty

Banned
No wonder I couldn't find this thread, everything's been moved to community. Anyway, new pics of the Yo Botty shoot:

2Qsrx.jpg

e7rw0.jpg

Those can't be real, right? The images are stretched, or something? Because I'm still scratching my head over them.

Nothing some selective angles, and digital lipo can't fix~

ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

Trigger

All the names on those will.i.am collabs sound fantastic. Too bad he's a shitty artist now.

receipts

MUST. NOT. SHADE.

Koodo

Banned
Rumored new categories and their respectives judges for X Factor USA:

Solo singers ages 12 to 16 - mentored by Demi Lovato
Solo singers ages 17 to 24 - mentored by Britney Spears
Solo singers ages 25 and over - mentored by L.A. Reid
Groups - mentored by Simon Cowell

I see the one direction Simon is going in. (´ー`)┌

Seems fitting. Poor Demi is never going to win, is she?

botty

Banned

Seems like they are giving this one to Brit. Probably was even in her contract.

ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

royalan

Utterly shapeless, but hardly shocking:

gIj5U.jpg

Kiii. (´ー`)┌

As a Jessie Ware stan, you know the unfortunate truth of women with voluptuous figures is that at certain angles the beauty of the curves is diminished. ;_;

Oh well, Xtina will be serving hour glass fishy realness in the vid. *.*

Shade all you want, King of Hearts will remain one of the coolest anthems of the year.
iWAdHEqj7StGf.gif
Fuck, that beat is awesome. :O

Sounds great. I'm always here for string instruments.
It's weird, even though none of Ellie's song on her first album really stand out, I've played them a lot back in 2010. In that sense, her music is rather unremarkable, but a good addition to your music library eitherway. :)

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana has been deported to the UK, and is local there. I don't know why people are acting as if anyone is checking for her here.
b80efe23.gif

Born to Die has consistently been in the top 50 albums on iTunes (US). I'm sure people are checking for her here.

iosUjC0AwpXdo.gif

Bladenic

Update on my Shakira discography listening. So far I've heard Pies Descalzos, Donde Estan Los Ladrones, Laundry Service, She Wolf, and Sale El Sol. Currently listening to Fijacion Oral. No idea why but Spotify does not have Oral Fixation 2. I guess after Fijacion Oral I'll listen to Grandes Exitos and Unplugged too. Rankings so far:

Donde Estan > Piez >or= Sale El Sol > She Wolf > Laundry Service. Weird that Laundry Service is my least favorite despite having some of my favorite Shaki songs, like Suerte/Whenever, Wherever. But the singles were the best, and the rest didn't blow me away. Might re-listen though. But even Laundry Service is better than your faves. What kind of flawless discography?

GODKIRA BE PRAISED.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
What kind of betrayal against your own Latin kind? She may have peaked but she continued to slay, and Sale El Sol was almost as good as Donde. You tried tho.

ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

Not betraying anyone, after all I recognize the true Latin goddess. La Chica Dorada

Shakira hasn't done anything that has surpassed Ciega, Sordomuda
imaGbPxabdtVT.gif

Koodo

Banned
Donde Estan > Piez >or= Sale El Sol > She Wolf > Laundry Service. Weird that Laundry Service is my least favorite despite having some of my favorite Shaki songs, like Suerte/Whenever, Wherever. But the singles were the best, and the rest didn't blow me away. Might re-listen though. But even Laundry Service is better than your faves. What kind of flawless discography?

GODKIRA BE PRAISED.
Lovely ranking. I would bump Piez down a slot and put Fijación Oral Vol.1 as equal to Sale El Sol, and She Wolf last.

Regardless, blessed discography of unmatched lyricism and musical diversity. HEW else could pretend to have such a long and illustrious career?

ifbGD3UeWYyL6.gif

La Chica Dorada
Paulina does look like she's covered in piss.

imaGbPxabdtVT.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I never really got into The xx the first time around but I have been relistening to xx and I am here for Coexist.

Bladenic

Lovely ranking. I would bump Piez down a slot and put Fijación Oral Vol.1 as equal to Sale El Sol, and She Wolf last.

Regardless, blessed discography of unmatched lyricism and musical diversity. HEW else could pretend to have such a long and illustrious career?

ifbGD3UeWYyL6.gif

On Las de la Intuicion right now, will report back after I'm done with the whole album.

Mau ®

Not betraying anyone, after all I recognize the true Latin goddess. La Chica Dorada

Shakira hasn't done anything that has surpassed Ciega, Sordomuda

2eki5pf.gif

QUÉ CLASE DE PENDEJADAS ESTOY LEYENDO?

Paulina has yet to have a hit on the level of any the hits of THE TRUE LATIN GODDESS GODKIRA.

Heck Paulina WISHES she could flop like Godkira does.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
2eki5pf.gif

QUÉ CLASE DE PENDEJADAS ESTOY LEYENDO?

Paulina has yet to have a hit on the level of any the hits of THE TRUE LATIN GODDESS GODKIRA.

Heck Paulina WISHES she could flop like Godkira does.

Mira ya se que Shitkira es mas goblal que Paulina pero eso es porque es una sellout
toda las publicaciones le llaman a Paulina la reina de latin pop, no es mi culpa

imaGbPxabdtVT.gif

Bladenic

Mira ya se que Shitkira es mas goblal que Paulina pero eso es porque es una sellout
toda las publicaciones le llaman a Paulina la reina de latin pop, no es mi culpa

imaGbPxabdtVT.gif

Marius I like you... but this post...

iAKohWarFZV32.gif

Btw can someone give me that Lara Croft "I can't" gif? Want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom