• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Free track: Tinashe, "Stargazing" So prettyyyyy

Ehh... It's marginally better than most of Calvin's tripe, but that isn't saying much. He's such a boring, creatively bankrupt producer and Florence should really be collaborating with someone much more talented; at least it's continued exposure for Flo.

Yes, I too would like a Florence/Diplo collaboration. Get some Shakespeare pussy-pop up in here.

botty

Banned
Natasha Bedingfield
‏@natashabdnfield
@XtinaCulture I don't get why so many people put down Christina. I for one think she is a queen!

I always liked Natasha.

ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

HAHAHA!!!

BOTTY-sis, like our Queen's most iconic album, your shade truly has reached diamond certification.
My definition of "shade" as I'm applying it to botty in this context is the ability for the insult to even be understood. She's not employing substantial reading skills and she's barely spilled any tea. Not to mention it's not like she's going for anyone's faves or something.

That was a very basic shade. Shade. I just don't see what was so "HAHAHA!!!" about it. Now, if she were shopping sopping wet pig into Xtincta's hungry embrace while menstrual blood was running down her legs and hair, I'd be right there with you.

royalan

My definition of "shade" as I'm applying it to botty in this context is the ability for the insult to even be understood. She's not employing substantial reading skills and she's barely spilled any tea. Not to mention it's not like she's going for anyone's faves or something.

That was a very basic shade. Shade. I just don't see what was so "HAHAHA!!!" about it. Now, if she were shopping sopping wet pig into Xtincta's hungry embrace while menstrual blood was running down her legs and hair, I'd be right there with you.

Not even gonna lie, that slayed me. Bravo...

botty

Banned

Not leona taking my shade a step further. That was impressive.
syNmb.gif

Trigger

5IIHa.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

I enjoy it but his shtick is wearing thin.

[edit]Noisettes have a new album out. I'm listening it to now. I imagine it being decent rather than mindblowing but it might tide people over wanting some decent pop.

Noisettes-Contact-Album-Cover.jpg

[edit again]It's got some pretty good funk.

[and again]Winner is a pretty good idea of the kind of stuff here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom