• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Kimbra - Two Way Street

epgMK.gif

I just popped my Popgaf cherry!!!

Also

Kerli - Zero Gravity
tumblr_m1b9l2CogJ1r2szkfo1_500.gif

Fierce

I like everything about this post. More Kimbra lovers are always welcome.

Artemisia

Banned
Ace Attorney 5 was just revealed. I feel so bad for your faves.

-sexy swagtastic phoenix wright
-sexy bad bitch partner
-sexy 3D models
-sexy Iwadare compositions

iukXIzN23s35H.gif

your faves have been put on notice.

#2013AceAttorney5WorldDomination

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Welcome!
Love both of those songs.

Kerli's next single is supposed to come out this month btw.

Thanks! I don't want to wait till January for Kerli's album (But if its January 18 I'll take it as a B-day gift)

Gaffers need more Kimbra & Kerli in their systems.

Bladenic

Ace Attorney 5 was just revealed. I feel so bad for your faves.

-sexy swagtastic phoenix wright
-sexy bad bitch partner
-sexy 3D models
-sexy Iwadare compositions

iukXIzN23s35H.gif

your faves have been put on notice.

#2013AceAttorney5WorldDomination

Take it to the Gaming side.

Mumei ban this silly freshman so she may spend some time studying.

botty

Banned
Thanks! I don't want to wait till January for Kerli's album (But if its January 18 I'll take it as a B-day gift)

Gaffers need more Kimbra & Kerli in their systems.

Do you like anyone else, besides Kimbra and Kerli?

Share your opinions with us.

How do you feel about Xtina?
7732f81d.png

Vazra

Do you like anyone else, besides Kimbra and Kerli?

Share your opinions with us.

How do you feel about Xtina?
7732f81d.png

I like Xtina even if she can be a mixed bag at times (not all her work is great since I would be lying if I said I liked Bionic) Visually recently also been a mixed bag since sometimes she can look grear like that The Voice Gif as she can look bad like Your Body pics. I want to listen to Your Body full final version since I see some potential with the right arrangement.

I like:
Jessie J
Robyn
LaRoux
Beyonce
Lana Del Rey
Adele
Xtina
Cher

Tolerate:
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Madonna
Marina and The Diamonds

Dislike:
Britney
Rihanna
Rita Ora
The Wanted

HATE:
Carly Rae Jepsen
One Direction
Justin Bieber
Cher Lloyd

There might be more people on the lists but too lazy to keep on listing. Any more questions just drop em like its hot.

Vazra

Jessie J at the top, what in the world?
Its not top exactly but I like her enough to have her on the like list. The lists are not in any particular order of how much I like or how much I dislike. Let me leave that clear before some people start trying to snatch weaves.

botty

Banned
I like:
Jessie J
Robyn
LaRoux
Beyonce
Lana Del Rey
Adele
Xtina

Cher

Tolerate:
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Madonna
Marina and The Diamonds

Dislike:
Britney
Rihanna
Rita Ora
The Wanted

HATE:
Carly Rae Jepsen
One Direction
Justin Bieber
Cher Lloyd

There might be more people on the lists but too lazy to keep on listing. Any more questions just drop em like its hot.

Yes, I like you already.

i0mljq8ujyFaN.gif

I like Xtina even if she can be a mixed bag at times (not all her work is great since I would be lying if I said I liked Bionic) Visually recently also been a mixed bag since sometimes she can look grear like that The Voice Gif as she can look bad like Your Body pics. I want to listen to Your Body full final version since I see some potential with the right arrangement.

I like:
Jessie J
Robyn
LaRoux
Beyonce
Lana Del Rey
Adele
Xtina
Cher

Tolerate:
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
Madonna
Marina and The Diamonds

Dislike:
Britney
Rihanna

Rita Ora
The Wanted

HATE:
Carly Rae Jepsen
One Direction
Justin Bieber
Cher Lloyd

Hi. Come over.

Vazra

Salty Carly

Got salty?
tumblr_m1b9mvk4tV1r16xhso2_250.gif

Her vocal abilities are like a 12 year old girl. Kinda cute but nothing impressive and she has no range at all. The beat could have been a early 2000 pop song for Mandy Moore or some other hack that time forgot. The only good thing so far near her has been the gay guy in the music video of Call Me Maybe.

DEAL WITH IT.
tumblr_m8h12mLncw1r35c9wo1_250.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Got salty?
tumblr_m1b9mvk4tV1r16xhso2_250.gif

Her vocal abilities are like a 12 year old girl. Kinda cute but nothing impressive and she has no range at all. The beat could have been a early 2000 pop song for Mandy Moore or some other hack that time forgot. The only good thing so far near her has been the gay guy in the music video of Call Me Maybe.

DEAL WITH IT.
tumblr_m8h12mLncw1r35c9wo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2zbs7m2xe1qk4ikmo1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
And PoorDat at Ciara having a nosebleed seat next to no one. Seems that #neaux1currrr about her. Surprised that she could even book that seat.

tumblr_m80pjlXuUO1qzclrjo1_r1_250.gif

Kelly Clarkson's 'American Idol' Victory, 10 Years Later
On this day in history, the Fox singing competition series launched the career of a then-cocktail waitress from Texas.

kelly_clarkson.jpg

It's hard to believe a decade has gone by since Kelly Clarkson was crowned as the original American Idol on Sept. 4, 2002.

It was then that the cocktail waitress from Burleson, Texas emerged victorious over runner-up Justin Guarini in a voting contest that was a "58-42" split, according to Ryan Seacrest.

She was the people's choice then, and the people's choice now. Clarkson is the embodiment of the perfect pop star. Her unmistakable pipes are a powerful presence in top 40 and country, with forays into anthemic rock and dance. She has been invited to mentor on other singing shows (The Voice), helmed her own reality show (Duets) and even has a film credit (yes, we are referencing From Justin to Kelly).

PHOTOS: 'American Idol' iHeartRadio Concert in New York

Since her iconic victory, Clarkson, 30, has amassed 73 Billboard hits, with the most number one records of any Idol in the show's history. Just this summer, Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" was certified as the best-selling Idol single of all time. Her current single, "Dark Side," is currently the most played Idol single at radio, and Youtube videos of cover songs from her "Stronger" tour (like her much praised rendition of Eminem's "Lose Yourself" -- in a hoodie -- and a reverent performance of Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man" showcased her country side) are viral smashes.

There is no arguing with her track record -- two Grammys, four American Music Awards, 12 Billboard Awards, three VMAs and a healthy worldwide sales record of 36 million singles and 23 million albums, natch. Plus, what other Idol was asked to write an anthem for the Dallas Cowboys?

To think, it all started on a show that Clarkson described in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter as "a ghetto season."

"On our season we were like kids in camp. Nobody knew what to do. The show was ever changing every day," she told THR's Idol Worship. "It was a hard season, but it prepared me."

Happy 10th Anniversary, Kelly! We at Idol Worship look forward to the next 10 years!

Check out Kelly's historic victory below, and relive Randy Jackson's orange fedora,Paul Abdul's ascertation that "if you look up hit in the dictionary" Guarini's picture would be there, Simon Cowell admitting that the talent in America is better, Seacrest clearly overpowering co-host Brian Dunkelman, and judges offering opinions on who should win. Do you remember where you were the night she won?

iZFeBIQLQX99E.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom