• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Bless the Topic Creator for not shading anyone. Especially not the guest of honor

xhbRl.gif

I'll get you next time Navy

d7iisypjyj.gif

Trigger

"From Justin to Kelly" is hilariously awful. I genuinely enjoyed watching it.

Also: The Beehive must be happy at getting dat presidential promo.

Artemisia

Banned
Kelly is so great. She's an amazing singer, has tons of great hits, and is such a sweet person.

I love her, and hope her success continues. <3

botty

Banned
I never thought I would ever see a picture of Britney, Paris, and Lindsay's vaginas... all in the same shot.

My first time using the minus search feature has been so disastrous.
ed2305b7.png

Mau ®

vile indeed! ASAP has a promising career in hip-hop, i hope this resume stain doesn't ruin the momentum he's worked for.

Baboon pls. This nobody should be thankful Rihanna is giving him space on her song. And they're probably gonna fuck too and she goon dump his ass the following morning and he is gonna make about 2-3 albums about it and get into beefs because of it. And I will be here for it and so will you.

Not like it hasnt happened before...

tumblr_m9pbrhWe6X1rdl0cmo1_500.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Imagine the state of Xtincta's career if Belly hadn't launched an era of talent shows.

The same thing can be/will be said about Maroon 5, JLo, Britney, Mariah, and the rest of the famous judges from every other singing competition as well as the winners and losers of each show.

What kind of cultural impact?

ibv86MwcXXBauB.jpg

Mau ®

The same thing can be/will be said about Maroon 5, JLo, Britney, Mariah, and the rest of the famous judges from every other singing competition as well as the winners and losers of each show.

What kind of cultural impact?

ibv86MwcXXBauB.jpg

Britney would still be in good standing, seeing as her last era gave her 3 hits.

IrishNinja

Baboon pls. This nobody should be thankful Rihanna is giving him space on her song. And they're probably gonna fuck too and she goon dump his ass the following morning and he is gonna make about 2-3 albums about it and get into beefs because of it. And I will be here for it and so will you.

Not like it hasnt happened before...

tumblr_m9pbrhWe6X1rdl0cmo1_500.gif

maaaan...if A$AP simps out half as bad as terrycloth-soft Drake, i'll praise your girl in my next 10 posts in this thread, for real. no 5head/album shots neither, legit praise. that's how much i cant see it happening!

ps i empathize with the lack of good drizzy gifs, the only good ones, big ghostface usually gets

Peru

I don't. I mean, if she was rapping maybe (that Eminem live cover is great), but singing the chorus with some random for-hire rapper serving us generic verses... meh.

I can't believe it has been 10 years since Kelly won American Idol. It's the longest I've ever stanned for an artist. Go Kelly! Go Kelly! Woohoo!

Kelly is so great. She's an amazing singer, has tons of great hits, and is such a sweet person.

I love her, and hope her success continues. <3
You are amazing.

Imagine the state of Xtincta's career if Belly hadn't launched an era of talent shows.
So true. Kelegend best be recognized!

Mau ®

I hope you guys are ready for #TAYLEGEND's third week at #1 which will be announced in about 3-4 hours tbh.

And looking at the last 3 days performance... I think a fourth week is almost in the bag unless the VMA's help someone out enormously.

tumblr_m9uvmk0UQM1qgyyx7o1_250.gif

Bladenic

Might be stanning for Bey. Lemme just go get my stan card and Second-Rate Application Center.

No but really, listened to 4 and Sasha Fierce on my long drive today. Sasha Fierce was good, but 4 is like omg amazing. Got half way through B'Day too though it's my least fave so far.

Beyonce can steal all she want but if she continues making albums as good as 4 I will be here for it.

ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

I heard Gods Aloud four times while I was in town. It's good to live in the first world.

Didnt+Read.gif

tumblr_m6mdoj7kDF1rug9d0o1_400.gif

i74P01UdDwr4Y.gif

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

royalan

Might be stanning for Bey. Lemme just go get my stan card and Second-Rate Application Center.

No but really, listened to 4 and Sasha Fierce on my long drive today. Sasha Fierce was good, but 4 is like omg amazing. Got half way through B'Day too though it's my least fave so far.

Beyonce can steal all she want but if she continues making albums as good as 4 I will be here for it.

ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

Not here for this 4 love. Such a boring album.

o3zJL.gif

Trigger

I don't know. I said it in the dj room the other day, but Countdown, Run the World, and Love on Top are worth the flopulous album. I enjoy them every now and then.

2F6qh.gif

And at least people still play songs from it. #Bionic

Bladenic

Not here for this 4 love. Such a boring album.

o3zJL.gif

I think 1+1 was a huge snoozefest, and the two songs between Party and Love on Top aren't that memorable, but the rest was great. It's not flawless though. The lyrics to quite a few songs are pretty awful, stolen or not. Run the World being at the end of the album is also quite a mood whiplash and seems to contradict everything else the album states. But still, the best songs are just so good. Schoolin' Life, omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom