• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
ok watching the video again...

how did they get into a car crash on the fucking shore of a beach?

fSH7J.gif

if that happens to you, i'm sorry but you just suck at life

Mau ®

HOLY SHIT!!

"Anything Could Happen" is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I never listened to it because it was Ellie and quite frankly cant take her chipmunk vocals but this slays!! LORDT!!

The video is also great.

*goes to itunes to buy it tbh*

Kibbles

tumblr_m9l9o05VSb1qzdisp.gif

Are they real? Someone hacked her account? Edited pics? huh?

edited. After the fake State of Grace tweet pic someone posted people went ham and started making tons of fakes. lol

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure she's performing WANEGBT, unfortunately. Someone posted a pic of a sign for Taylor's "Dancers". I would've liked to hear the other stuff but I guess we'll have to wait. The performance should be epic though, I'm expecting it to be set up similar to the video with costume changes. Maybe, maybe not. :X
A2DpNfcCYAA0ESt.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Azealia Banks Confirms Lady Gaga Collaboration

Azealia Banks has confirmed she worked on a song for Lady Gaga's upcoming new album 'ARTPOP' but says she has no idea if it will make the final tracklisting for the 'Born This Way' singer's third record.

The '212' rapper revealed on the red carpet at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2012 yesterday (4th September) in London that she has recorded with Gaga, and is hopeful their track will be included on 'ARTPOP' when the record is released, being expected in early 2013.

"Yeah, I worked on a song for her," Azealia told Capital FM. "I don't know if it will make her record. I hope it will make her record, but we'll wait and see."

Lawd, have mercy

ibxBDxFPtjsnUt.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The same thing can be/will be said about Maroon 5, JLo, Britney, Mariah, and the rest of the famous judges from every other singing competition as well as the winners and losers of each show.

What kind of cultural impact?

ibv86MwcXXBauB.jpg

It's been a decade since some of my faves won a reality pop show too.

ilpUREK6DmNz9.gif

New Page. New News

An ARTPOP Invention

Is that an affected British accent at the end? Gaga, please, don't copy that from Madge.

Aguila

#ICONIC
ok watching the video again...

how did they get into a car crash on the fucking shore of a beach?

if that happens to you, i'm sorry but you just suck at life

There is probably some type of symbolic meaning behind it that we will never figure out.

fSH7J.gif

HOLY SHIT!!

"Anything Could Happen" is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I never listened to it because it was Ellie and quite frankly cant take her chipmunk vocals but this slays!! LORDT!!

The video is also great.

*goes to itunes to buy it tbh*

iyTc8PbXqPRu0.gif

Yussssssssssssssss.

Okay. Now to wait for the Azealia/Lana and Azealia/Grimes collab conformation.

iptf8nkBFROow.gif

botty

Banned
I hope that Gaga collab does end up being on ARTPOP. Azealia will need all the help she can get if she doesn't want to be local anymore.
b80efe23.gif

Only half way though the new Agnes album, but <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 so far!
Glad to hear it's a good album. :)

I was bored watching that. I love, love, love the song, but the video leaves a lot to be desired. Also, her blond eyebrows makes her look weird. She needs to stop dying them.

Britney snags herself a cover for next month:
Britney is looking good on that cover. The other photos... eh.

New Page. New News

An ARTPOP Invention

That's pretty darn rad. I fricken love fiber optics, and it's awesome that she now has a wig with some in it. I guess this means that she isn't going to be brunette for the entire ARTPOP era, though.

royalan

I live literally 2 blocks away from the Wells Fargo Center in Philly. And the New York, Atlantic City, and DC shows about a 90 minute drive from me.

Damn, the East Coast really does luck out in these things. I feel obligated to see her at least once now. Especially since I missed Madge.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I hope that Gaga collab does end up being on ARTPOP. Azealia will need all the help she can get if she doesn't want to be local anymore.
b80efe23.gif

Omg botty. Azealia is not local either. She may not yet be big but she is well liked in Europe and Japan.
b80efe23.gif

botty

Banned
Omg botty. Azealia is not local either. She may not yet be big but she is well liked in Europe and Japan.
b80efe23.gif

I didn't know she was relevant to Japan.

----

Oh, did you guys know The Voice was going up against X factor on Weds?

Finally things are about to get interesting.

ioGqYjRqS0yVj.gif

Mau ®

Didn't you say that the new Godkira single drops that day? That'll be interesting.

Either way I'm excited for both.

211qvyuvdclt3ctn.gif

It used to be that way at some point but now Godkira's single is set for Sept 10th while Xtina's single is one week later where she will perform it live and then instantly be made available on itunes.

Mau ®

Thank God Demi is going to be on X factor. Could you imagine an entire judge panel full of hags?

iTwGU2gNKmWyc.gif

Make no mistake, Britney is the reason the X-Factor will completely destroy The Voice on Wednesday. Its a good thing Xtina will premier her single the following week, otherwise no one would have actually heard about it.... again #Bionic

iTwGU2gNKmWyc.gif

The deal only extended to Robyn Fenty & Xtina exchanges *.*

Trigger

I live literally 2 blocks away from the Wells Fargo Center in Philly. And the New York, Atlantic City, and DC shows about a 90 minute drive from me.

Damn, the East Coast really does luck out in these things. I feel obligated to see her at least once now. Especially since I missed Madge.

Nem-sis and another poster both gave the tour great reviews.

SaintZ

My queen was named woman of the year by British GQ:
On the smash hit "Video Games", GQ's Woman Of The Year sings, "I heard that you like the bad girls / honey is that true?" The artist formerly known as Lizzy Grant certainly got that right - and we're not the only ones. The year's most talked about female artist dropped on 2012 like - appropriately enough - a sultry, flame-haired bombshell. After becoming an internet sensation in late 2011, Del Rey released "Born To Die" in January, shooting to number one and earning both an Ivor Novello and an International Breakthrough award at this year's Brits. Now, Del Rey speaks out in the October issue of GQ on her remarkable reinvention, being sent to boarding school to "get sober", the rabid fans and the misguided haters - and strips off for photographer Mariano Vivanco in her sexiest shoot yet.

The Men Of The Year issue of British GQ is out on 6 September 2012. British GQ is also available on the iPad.
Perfection

w9f2m.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why are the navy calling Rihanna Robyn now? Are they really that desperate to associate their fave with CLASS and FLAWLESSNESS?

botty

Banned
Make no mistake, Britney is the reason the X-Factor will completely destroy The Voice on Wednesday. Its a good thing Xtina will premier her single the following week, otherwise no one would have actually heard about it.... again #Bionic

iTwGU2gNKmWyc.gif

The deal only extended to Robyn Fenty & Xtina exchanges *.*

Everyone will watch X-Factor to see what kind of mess Britney makes of herself this time. The gifs, and shade will be worth it.

iTwGU2gNKmWyc.gif

*.*

Why are the navy calling Rihanna Robyn now? Are they really that desperate to associate their fave with CLASS and FLAWLESSNESS?

Because there is only one Robyn... and that is Ms. Fenty.
b80efe23.gif

botty

Banned
I just realized that Gaga's the DJ in this gif...

What kind of LATENESS...?

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

Yup, this was back when Gaga was JUST starting out. Paris Hilton gave her blessings, and then Gaga had major success.

Seems like the effect has run out, and Paris needs to help her out again.

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
All that posting these huge pictures of MIA does is remind us that she is better than your faves and you will deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom