• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Who kicked me? I bet it was Icicle

sigh, you people are a mess
iTPRj2vF447EY.gif

Icicle

Not icicle kicking everyone!!!!

Correct. I only kicked the REWDest ones. There are a few more who certainly deserved it, but I decided I wanted to strike quickly and make my exit before retaliation could occur, although it's entirely symbolic since I will not be returning for SOME TIME.

iMiWIlHDxnoVP.gif

"KAYA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Couldn't listen to a five minute song... now you're on timeout for a WHOLE HOUR. You'd expect those who are still at the age timeouts are used as a form of discipline to have more respect for Cree Summer, what with her being in every show you watch.

Let THIS CARTOON serve as a reminder that you're in the world of the HBICicle.

ibkehSvrM4iazX.gif

Correct. I only kicked the REWDest ones. There are a few more who certainly deserved it, but I decided I wanted to strike quickly and make my exit before retaliation could occur, although it's entirely symbolic since I will not be returning for SOME TIME.

Couldn't listen to a five minute song... now you're on timeout for a WHOLE HOUR. You'd expect those who are still at the age timeouts are used as a form of discipline to have more respect for Cree Summer, what with her being in every show you watch.

Gworl i was back immediately. T'aint nobody studying your crazy self... Let the first time your tired song gets skipped relay the message that NOBODY wanted to hear it. Only a fool does the same thing twice and expects different results. Look at you being foolish.

ic57YFIq3tOqR.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

iMiWIlHDxnoVP.gif

ibkehSvrM4iazX.gif

Oh my

ieR4aKlxltcxB.gif

Kyon

Banned
Wait were you spilling tea at me or just agreeing?

Oh no no i was agreeing with you. Its from the Xfactor thread lmfao that DMPressed gurl said this about her ellen look

i hope they put makeup on britney. she looked terrible on the ellen show.

that was my response to it

EDIT:

#DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfCICfzqu74&feature=player_embedded

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Lady Gaga:
‎Britney Spears good luck on x-factor! so excited to see you on TV again. you look so princess high
smh at the excuse to use new lyrics in a Facebook post. She's going to overhype ARTPOP just like she did Born This Way.

iMiWIlHDxnoVP.gif

ibkehSvrM4iazX.gif

i5CfhdYA1Juqx.gif

Artemisia

Banned
So I just found out about Kimbra today. What does pop-GAF has to say about her?

Loving her songs.

Love her.

Got into her before Vows was released in NZ and ascended into a higher plane of existence when it was released. I remember that day fondly.

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

Then it came out in the US with extra tracks

ibnYElscvfnt9y.gif

too much

xxczx

Ellie has a collector's edition and a bundle for Halcyon available for preorder on her site.

Ellie-D2c1.jpg
a little jelly of the signed vinyl but hopefully the piece of jewellery in the other bundle is unisex...

glad the two collabs are just the bonus tracks, dont want harris and tempah stinking the standard up.

edit: found out about Foxes yesterday, #inlove http://youtu.be/q7tfuUzK5W4
yE2uUm.jpg

Majmun

WTF, just found out that Frank Ocean wrote Beyonce's masterpiece "I Miss You"

MORE Frank Ocean stanning is in order tbh He's cool
ixWz8xG4sI5a2.gif

royalan

WTF, just found out that Frank Ocean wrote Beyonce's masterpiece "I Miss You"

MORE Frank Ocean stanning is in order tbh He's cool

Newest member of the "Shoulda Stayed in the Background" Club, tbh.

President
lZ589.jpg

Treasurer
4xfEM.jpg

Yeah, I said it.
ixuAzTs2N2iMY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom