• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I like Frankie tbh. He's so cute.

His music is nice too.
bhuHH.gif

Also: It's a shame about Keri and Jessie J flopping.

Majmun

Newest member of the "Shoulda Stayed in the Background" Club, tbh.

President
lZ589.jpg

Treasurer
4xfEM.jpg

Yeah, I said it.
ixuAzTs2N2iMY.gif

What??? WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i6jcWldhjD0gG.gif

Never listenend to Channel Orange??? Or Nostalgia Ultra. He can write and sing. Drake could never.

And Ke$ha is the queen of "Shoulda Stayed in the Background" tbh

Mau ®

Its official gurls.

Rihanna is releasing her new single on Monday. New album in November.

A2mD1G8CEAAD95F.jpg

So sorry for anyone releasing their singles this month. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

EDIT: Part of the lyrics are "You and I were like diamonds in the sky"

#DiamondsEra yassss

Trigger

J9Duq.gif

The Navy has no reason to get pressed when people shade Rih for releasing multiple albums now. Diluting her brand tbh

This single is going to slay isn't it?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Its official gurls.

A2mD1G8CEAAD95F.jpg

So sorry for anyone releasing their singles this month. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#DiamondsEra yassss

Another song about her relationship with Bruises?
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

Mau ®

Oh shit...Rihanna is releasing her new single the same day Xtina releases hers?

kiiiii

tumblr_ma0iqnQ7vY1rdehy9o1_500.gif

Wtf, I thought Cockiness was her new single and that she'd release a new album in 2013???

Cockiness was just a VMA thing it seems. Thank the LORDT.

It was always up in the air if it was gonna be in 2013 or late 2012. Now we know.

Sis you'll be here for it and you know it *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
Its official gurls.

A2mD1G8CEAAD95F.jpg

#DiamondsEra yassss

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SLAYING XTINA ON MONDAY

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR DAT

xhbRl.gif

Ready for her next #1 tbh. I need to see those pressed people being pressed

#DIAMONDSERA #NAVY #WEBADUMAD

Rih/Brit/and Steve Jobs all blessing us on one day.

#icant

Majmun

I wonder what her new look will be like. She didn't really have a look during the TTT-era.

Wonder if this will become her first #1 too.

Definitely here for it

Bladenic

shepard-waaaathkfx6.gif

Okay... well I am excited for the new single, a new album in November aka a year from TTT... just idk, a small break would have been nice.

Oh well excited for the single. Poor Xtina.

DMeisterJ

Banned
^^What kind of flip and flop...

I thought you was here for #YourBody? ;__;

I am, but Rih is my #1, so I'm more concerned with Her single and Album 7 than anything else. Poor dat.

shepard-waaaathkfx6.gif

Okay... well I am excited for the new single, a new album in November aka a year from TTT... just idk, a small break would have been nice.

Oh well excited for the single. Poor Xtina.

She did take a year break
OGq50.gif

And yes, Poor xtina

I am ;___;

I dont listen to Rih songs much anymore lol

ch...

Bladenic

New Killers album, new Rih single, new Kesha single, new Xtina single, new GODKIRA single, new albums left and right... lordT September is just slaying the pop world of music.

ic8MrylAdWrS.gif

royalan

Poor Xtina nothin. Your Body slays, NBC is in full stan mode with The Voice AND a seperate Xtina tribute planned, and the TTT era proved that Rihanna just can't put out any old thing and have it be a hit.

Game on, tbh.

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

Bladenic

Just sayin', Xtina has a ton to prove with this era. Like, she NEEDS it to be successful, else she will completely fade into obscurity.

tumblr_lz970quf9H1qm94k3.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Poor Xtina nothin. Your Body slays, NBC is in full stan mode with The Voice AND a seperate Xtina tribute planned, and the TTT era proved that Rihanna just can't put out any old thing have it be a hit.

Game on, tbh.

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

This, I am rooting for Xtina this time

she has enough promo to smash
iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

until Ke$ha arrives tho
iOeaXcDuoSvJl.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Poor Xtina nothin. Your Body slays, NBC is in full stan mode with The Voice AND a seperate Xtina tribute planned, and the TTT era proved that Rihanna just can't put out any old thing have it be a hit.

Game on, tbh.

iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

The Bionic era proved that Christina can flop immensely. The TTT era proved that Rih can slay and still sell platinum amounts of albums on a yearly basis, and get huge singles.

Again, poor xtina

zso17r.gif

New Killers album, new Rih single, new Kesha single, new Xtina single, new GODKIRA single, new albums left and right... lordT September is just slaying the pop world of music.

ic8MrylAdWrS.gif

omfg poor Leona. Flop in the making tbh

iS5JObKOTpvHH.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The Bionic era proved that Christina can flop immensely. The TTT era proved that Rih can slay and still sell platinum amounts of albums on a yearly basis, and get huge singles.

Again, poor xtina

zso17r.gif

Platinum numbers where tho? I thought only in irrelevant markets?

royalan

Again, poor xtina

zso17r.gif

omfg poor Leona. Flop in the making tbh

iS5JObKOTpvHH.gif

We'll see, sis. The lead up to Xtina's new era is completely different from the lead-up to Bionic. She is positioned to do very well.

Will the world be here for more Rihanna so soon? No shade, as I don't hate Rih, but a new era already seems a bit quick, even for her.

Mau ®

Will the world be here for more Rihanna so soon? No shade, as I don't hate Rih, but a new era already seems a bit quick, even for her.

Hun she's been doing this for years now. This is basically the 6th time she releases new material in less than a year. This excuse has expired imo.

Platinum numbers where tho? I thought only in irrelevant markets?

Are you calling the UK an irrelevant market? Considering thats where TTT slayed the most with almost a million units?

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mau ®

I see all the gurls pressed because Rihanna is releasing on such short notice, completely cockblocking their fave's September plans.

Was your fave releasing something in September? My condolences tbh.

xhbRl.gif

Zutroy

Its official gurls.

A2mD1G8CEAAD95F.jpg

#DiamondsEra yassss

WAAAAAAAAAATT

Had no clue new music was anywhere close from her! Excited though.

BTW, you don't happen to know when her new tour tickets go on sale in the UK?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Platinum in the US, and 3x platinum in the UK

Hardly irrelevant.

People should stop coming for her album sales.

zso17r.gif

Always the same with you gerls, my country is irrelevant until you need it to make a point.

iRNPddmQvM5bQ.gif

Are you calling the UK an irrelevant market? Considering thats where TTT slayed the most with almost a million units?

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sis I was calling you gerls on your hipocrisy, ofc the UK market is the most important and relevant in the world universe.

3phemeral

We'll see, sis. The lead up to Xtina's new era is completely different from the lead-up to Bionic. She is positioned to do very well.

I seem to recall Bionic having excellent buzz and promo.

Kyon

Banned
New page; New News

Your faves are on COUNTDOWN and the COUNTRY will be watching Godney tonight on Xfactor

#Xfactorneyworlddomination2012

keep it cute gerls

tumblr_m7u6uvxmAc1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom