• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Seriously. Her "curves" form a sphere. I like how big girls use the word 'curves' to get around saying that they're chunky.

GDmC2.jpg

Would call that a sphere. *.*

Bladenic

GDmC2.jpg

Would call that a sphere. *.*

Please tell me you are not using that pic to demonstrate good curves. That dress is extremely unflaterring, as is that shot.

I know you "stan" and whatnot, but that pic is horrible, and all the pics that I seen from where she was wearing that outfit were terrible. Just let it go.

tumblr_ma7oyzppFP1rw9dz1o2_r1_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not content with being better than your faves at everything else, Goddess Aphrodylie has also taken to being better than your faves at movies too. We already knew she was after her screen-stealing turn in the Greatest Movie of All Time contender Street Fighter: The Movie, ofc, but she is simply solidifying her role alongside Björk as the only pop queens who can also act.

The premier is in London tomorrow.

a2_7yuecqaatawtbhkhl.jpg

Let's look at that Rotten Tomatoes score.

screenshot2012-09-17a2kpmo.png

iMB69iHfdcDIS.gif

What kind of flawless acting talent. Your faves could never, it would be unfair to compare them...

...so let's compare.

screenshot2012-09-17a5xohf.png

iBVpy9EDVAMy0.gif

screenshot2012-09-17aloo9h.png

iefeLKtDrA186.gif

screenshot2012-09-17a9fuf2.png

iGg5RCZi1gwXY.gif

screenshot2012-09-17awfu9n.png

ib0LCkh1t9WGlh.gif

screenshot2012-09-17a4nuse.png

i2u4Chuo4D0dA.gif

Your faves tried, tho. But based on the evidence they should never try again.

So in a round up of the news, as per, Goddess Aphrodylie has slayed your faves. Just as a reminder, later in the month she will also be releasing fan-fave unreleased 'X' session 'Flower' as the lead single from her sure-fire taste sensation 'The Abbey Road Sessions'.

iNO4MuAq0JANf.gif

Bladenic

Please tell me you are not using that pic to demonstrate good curves. That dress is extremely unflaterring, as is that shot.

I know you "stan" and whatnot, but that pic is horrible, and all the pics that I seen from where she was wearing that outfit were terrible. Just let it go.

OMFGGGGG it's sitting like its a person *.*

Isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen? Bless pussycats.

royalan

Well, I'm not the type to find healthy curves unflattering. So I disagree. I think Xtina looks glowing here *.*

Bladenic

Well, I'm not the type to find healthy curves unflattering. So I disagree. I think Xtina looks glowing here *.*

Oh I'm not saying she doesn't have nice curves, but that dress is not flattering at all for her. Usually her Voice outfits do a really good job of showcasing her, erm, "talents."

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I take time out of my busy Adele-inspired regimen of sitting to stan for Kylie and it gets swept away in a deluge of posts dragging some porky has-been.

Typical.

ieaptz1gzLZ2J.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm listening to the Aphrodite Les Folies album to celebrate the fact that Kylie slays your faves at everything.

Nemesis_

I take time out of my busy Adele-inspired regimen of sitting to stan for Kylie and it gets swept away in a deluge of posts dragging some porky has-been.

Typical.

ieaptz1gzLZ2J.gif

Does it really surprise you when idiots don't even know who she is? What more do you expect from this bunch.

ieaptz1gzLZ2J.gif

royalan

Oh I'm not saying she doesn't have nice curves, but that dress is not flattering at all for her. Usually her Voice outfits do a really good job of showcasing her, erm, "talents."

I won't disagree with that. This dress is still the best thing she's worn with her new shape:

gq2m6.jpg

Just the perfect dress cut for displaying a curvy woman's figure. I mean she's bigger in this shot and you can't even tell.

I like the black dress (I mean, it's just an LBD), but a woman with Xtina's curves will always look their best in dresses that hug the hips and then taper in to the knee.

royalan

BTW: Christina only JUST tweeted about her single being available on iTunes.

To her 2 million followers.

I wonder if that'll do something to the numbers...
c3ed7b23.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think Xtina wouldn't look half as bad as she does if she weren't wearing black. IDT it's a flattering colour for larger/curvy women (at least when there's that much of it (NO SHADE)) because shadows get lost and it all blends together into an amorphous blob. She looks soooo much better in the yellow dress from The Voice because the light catches it in different ways and you can see her curves instead of it all just being a black morass.

HTH gerls, tho apparently I am the only 'mo here with actual taste.

ibqpMKngpT2WmK.gif

Kyon

Banned
I wonder how many people who follow artists actually buy the music tho.

On twitter? 40% the rest get it from others gifting it to them. Twitter "stans" are the worst of the worst. It's all about cliques and 1000% only posting about one person. Not here for it. Thats why I leave from time to time and come back it gets really annoying

Trigger

Kylie didn't quite break the US market, but she delivered quality content.

On twitter? 40% the rest get it from others gifting it to them. Twitter "stans" are the worst of the worst. It's all about cliques and 1000% only posting about one person. Not here for it. Thats why I leave from time to time and come back it gets really annoying

That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom