• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
^^^ because Beysus can fly off to the stratosphere anytime she pleases. It's also how far her talent and wig snatching can REACH

"Strip" from Fortune is a jam tbh.

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

Botty I just wanna see you strip, right now cause its late babe.
iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

Mau ®

Benjamin GALOUYE ‏@BenGalouye
We were notified that #Rihanna and her staff decided to delay her new single. It should premiere later this week.

The real Fall CLUBBANGER is upon us. #Diamonds

tumblr_li0u4cAa8H1qewmu6o1_500.gif

SaintZ

And it sounds too much like Born To Die...but drabber.

Not here for it. Some of her unmastered demos have been better.
It does sound like BTD, specially at the beginning. And I agree about some of the demos but still, I like it. Supposedly we are getting Ride in two weeks but at the speed Lana's songs leak we might get it earlier.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So basically, Kylie's acting career is as local as her singing career.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

The word you're looking for is 'flawless'. And lots of major films premiere in London, you might have heard of Harry Potter, Avatar or James Bond.

You tried tho. But please, next time don't bother. Your attempts at shading are as desperate and strained as your fave's bodice.

botty

Banned
Botty I just wanna see you strip, right now cause its late babe.
iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

tumblr_m7cab2ci2X1qgs1ks.gif

The word you're looking for is 'flawless'. And lots of major films premiere in London, you might have heard of Harry Potter, Avatar or James Bond.

You tried tho. But please, next time don't bother. Your attempts at shading are as desperate and strained as your fave's bodice.

Except those movies eventually released world wide.

#oop

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Except those movies eventually released world wide.

#oop

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

Sis do you even know what a premiere is?

I mean, I don't think Holy Motors is on a wide release because it's classy and artful and lots of other things that your fave isn't and will never be, but still I'm pretty sure it will be released worldwide.

royalan

The Remix probably isn't being put on iTunes for the same reason the explicit version isnt being put out yet: they want the sales concentrated on one single, and not put out multiple versions that will only cannibalize each other.

On one hand it sucks because I prefer the explicit version. One the other hand, it's nice to see Xtina's team handling this era MUCH better than Bionic.

Nemesis_

I see the Americans are blurring the lines between FACT and FICTION and once again making the assumption that they are the only nation in the world.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I notice you left out the Film Festival parts.

#limited

#local

#noonewillseeit

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

At least those lucky blessed people who do see it wont be leaving the cinema wishing they hadn't had never been born, as per your fave's attempt at breaking into movies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The film is getting a US release btw, but please gerls don't let the facts get in the way of your delusions because it's a lot of fun to watch you trying so hard to drag perfection.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sipping the false Tea, I C. Christina garnered critical acclaim for her role in Burlesque, and was nominated for a Golden Globe.

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

screenshot2012-09-17awfu9n.png

In what kind of world is 'better-than-expected' critical acclaim?

Keep trying tho.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

BTW I didn't know they give golden globes for 'You Tried Tho' these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom