• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
The Body in motion!

iby3tFtgZL131K.gif

Again I say: #DATSHAPE
Not even a DOG wants a piece of that shape.

xBBN2.gif

Nemesis_

It's not even about being fat, it's the fact she's not wearing stuff properly to accomodate her figure.

She just looks terrible here. That make up is revolting too

I'm so confused because she looked remotely OKAY in the Your Body shoot (well not like this, at least). She seems to be fluctuating all over the place.

3phemeral

It's not even about being fat, it's the fact she's not wearing stuff properly to accomodate her figure.

I'm so confused because she looked remotely OKAY in the Your Body shoot (well not like this, at least). She seems to be fluctuating all over the place.
I just think it's sad that even as outspoken as she is about loving her figure and embracing it, she still approves an album cover that's been clearly thinned out and not representative at all of what her figure is actually like. I'm curious to see if the video suffers the same treatment.

Trigger

I can hear the sound of wigs shivering in the distance. Club banger incoming.

Now that I agree with. Her styling hasn't impressed me since the Back to Basics era.

That's what happens when you surround yourself with people who are scared shitless to tell you the TRUTH

My ever-humble Slayona GODDESS

"Are you famous?"
"Nooo."
"Why not?"
"I don't know..."

squeee, so adorable

Mau ®

Hold on a second people.

It seems the Rihanna single has been delayed, according to Rihanna Daily.

Nonetheless a new Rih single is approaching.

Styles

Steadily moving up itunes with no promo, advertising, or pre-launch live stream.

The Voice is tonight, though.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

It went for adds on radio a few days and did she not have a live stream for the announcement and what is this?
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

40652510151191781212164.jpg

I mean, she should take a page off of Ms Swift and host a live stream right before the single gets released with no airplay and see it rocket to number 1 within an hour.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

It would be quite funny if a foreign song blocks her after the promo.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Nemesis_

Mariah Carey wasted no time proving what we told you 2 weeks ago -- there's only room for one diva on "American Idol."

Carey and Nicki Minaj went at it during the first "A.I." taping Sunday in NYC. When Nicki started critiquing a contestant, Mariah would interrupt -- not once, but many times. Each time Mariah interrupted, Nicki fought back by loudly talking over Mariah.

One "A.I." spy said Mariah and Nicki tried to cover their disdain for each other but everyone saw through it, adding, "These girls just don't like each other."

You may recall, we reported when producers called Mariah to tell her that Nicki would probably be joining her as a judge, she hung up the phone.

ws9A8.gif

botty

Banned
It went for adds on radio a few days and did she not have a live stream for the announcement and what is this?
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

I mean, she should take a page off of Ms Swift and host a live stream right before the single gets released with no airplay and see it rocket to number 1 within an hour.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

It would be quite funny if a foreign song blocks her after the promo.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

She announced her song days before it was made available. There are no ads for Your Body on iTunes, and her promo won't "officially" begin until The Voice airs.

I don't know why you would find PSY blocking Xtina funny, considering he is clocking your fave at the moment.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

aca978b000d311e2a77f22000a1e9bf7_7.jpg

I don't know yet.

ivLJSEPOZzlRc.gif

Christopher

So here comes the fall jams huh...what do we have no the horizon?

The summer songs are finally coming to a close...Call Me Maybe, Some Nights, Where Have You Been, Wide Awake.

Christina is obvioulsy going to be a hit with Your Body....what else do we have coming up itz?

Styles

She announced her song days before it was made available. There are no ads for Your Body on iTunes, and her promo won't "officially" begin until The Voice airs.

I don't know why you would find PSY blocking Xtina funny, considering he is clocking your fave at the moment.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

It's understandable why the song hasn't even cracked the top 50 yet. Not even 10,000 purchases.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

The difference is my fave has already topped the itunes chart for 30+ days with two different songs.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Mau ®

It's understandable why the song hasn't even cracked the top 50 yet. Not even 10,000 purchases yet
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

The difference is my fave has already topped the itunes chart for 30+ days with two different songs.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Not to mention "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" is the #1 song in the country atm
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

royalan

ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

Tell 'em sis.

Released at midnight on a Monday with little to no fanfare days after it premiered on radio and it's already in the 50s on iTunes and climbing. She hasn't even performed it yet and there are NO ads on iTunes for it.

It's so obvious: The Queen is getting ready to SLAY. She is ALREADY doing better than half this haters in this thread ever thought her capable of. So of course they're bitter, pressedt, distressedt, Burlesquedt.

Let them get their last licks in, tbh. The Xtina Faithful know the TRUTH.

PS. it went from 58 to 54 in the time it took me to write this post.

And a screen from the video.

aca978b000d311e2a77f22000a1e9bf7_7.jpg

I'm SO ready for this video.

DMeisterJ

Banned
"curves"

she NEEDS to put on less makeup tho, she is getting foundation in her hair, and not in a small way

Seriously. Her "curves" form a sphere. I like how big girls use the word 'curves' to get around saying that they're chunky.

Hold on a second people.

It seems the Rihanna single has been delayed, according to Rihanna Daily.

Nonetheless a new Rih single is approaching.

No matter. She'll slay whenever she releases. I did want a new single today.

Mariah being the Messiah and directing convo. As she should. She is the living queen, and Nicki should respect her by shutting up. Especially if she's doing that growl shit she does.

iQE9BBfSwsLmu.gif

Ke$ha coming to cockblock everyone

As per

ibkJbnJt1N4h9x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom