• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nicki looks great there too.
She'll go to any length to narrow her nose and shrink her lips, even if means looking like a damn clown with every facial expression. I feel so bad for the gerl :-(

In other news: Leona has begun her radio tour across the UK and Ireland to promote Glassheart, and some tidbits from the various interviews she's done:

- "Trouble" isn't the only Emeli Sande-penned track, as she also worked with her on "I To You" (described as a dark ballad)

- One DJ said the two highlights were "Glassheart" and "Favorite Scar" (the two Ryan Tedder-penned up-tempos), while another said "Unlove Me" (by Bonnie McKee of Teenage Dream fame) will be a massive hit. We'll see if she goes with "Trouble" for the US single next Q1. "Shake You Up" (produced by Rodney Jerkins aka Darkchild) is another standout track, apparently.

- The deluxe edition will include acoustic versions of "Trouble"/"Glassheart"/"Come Alive" along with two older tracks for some reason ("Collide" and "Colorblind"), but the more exciting addition is "Sugar" (a track she recorded in 2011 with Rico Love that everyone thought she'd scrapped along with the rest of Glassheart v.1).

- She thinks X-Factor has become "jokey" and hoped to bring some class to the proceedings by agreeing to be a guest judge. You shady minx, Leona :p

So jealous of all these gap-toothed toads who get to hear the album before I do, unfair tbh after all my support

#glassheart2012/2013worlddomination

tumblr_maei1fhBLm1rp3a4ho2_250.gif

Trigger

- "Trouble" isn't the only Emeli Sande-penned track, as she also worked with her on "I To You" (described as a dark ballad)

- One DJ said the two highlights were "Glassheart" and "Favorite Scar" (the two Ryan Tedder-penned up-tempos), while another said "Unlove Me" (by Bonnie McKee of Teenage Dream fame) will be a massive hit. We'll see if she goes with "Trouble" for the US single next Q1. "Shake You Up" (produced by Rodney Jerkins aka Darkchild) is another standout track, apparently.

These all bode well. Ryan Tedder has a knack for strong choruses, and Teenage Dream was Katy's most successful run really.

Here for it.

Artemisia

Banned
7:01:01 PM monica.jpg: omg
7:01:08 PM monica.jpg: shakira is replacing xtincta on the voice
7:06:19 PM Ties: ew
7:06:21 PM Ties: why
7:06:26 PM Ties: shakira can't fucking sing
7:06:30 PM monica.jpg: um
7:06:31 PM monica.jpg: UM
7:06:32 PM monica.jpg: what
7:06:34 PM Ties: she sounds like a husky hussy
7:06:41 PM Ties: choking on a sandwich
7:06:47 PM monica.jpg: posting this on popgaf
7:06:53 PM Ties: you ma
7:06:54 PM Ties: *may
7:07:06 PM monica.jpg: your ass is on the LINE
7:07:12 PM Ties: kay
7:07:38 PM Ties: does anyone even know who the fuck shakira is?
7:07:50 PM monica.jpg: …yes
7:08:02 PM Ties: uhm not in the us
7:08:19 PM monica.jpg: very much so in the US
7:08:29 PM Ties: she'll be paid less than demi
7:08:36 PM monica.jpg: lmao
7:08:51 PM Ties: did i lie
7:08:52 PM Ties: neaux

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Artemisia

Banned
We spent the whole education budget on you and your basic MIA stanning. We have a no flop opinion left behind program here, and your opinion is the floppiest. Ties stans for Rih, and that's a much better position to be in.

oh please if only rihanna could stop copying MIA

by the way, how's cockiness doing?

Trigger

~Ties and Artemisia: A Love Affair~

We spent the whole education budget on you and your basic MIA stanning. We have a no flop opinion left behind program here, and your opinion is the floppiest. Ties stans for Rih, and that's a much better position to be in.

i can't

3eWmm.gif

#death

Bladenic

Shakira NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why Shaki why ;_;

tumblr_ldfxgjYsdZ1qex40do1_500.gif

Also, idk why but I'm really excited for Leona's album. Trouble was alright but not great, and I still love Collide. Sucks to hear Collide will only be on the Deluxe edition, but oh well. Any word on when the album will be released in America? Maybe she's mounting a huge campaign to try and break back in this market.

oh please if only rihanna could stop copying MIA

by the way, how's cockiness doing?

Cockiness wasn't actually a single. Which she sang it at the VMA's and not debut her new single is a big ole pile of "wut?" but yeah.

Ties

Banned
Yeah, I don't really remember those VMAs.

I don't think anyone watched it.
do i have to post the atrl receipts where you were defending the vmas' abysmal ratings?
ib1nLMBnukTiw0.gif

I know that you're secretly a Rihallah stan, you don't have to hide anymore, sissus.

Artemisia

Banned
do i have to post the atrl receipts where you were defending the vmas' abysmal ratings?
ib1nLMBnukTiw0.gif

I know that you're secretly a Rihallah stan, you don't have to hide anymore, sissus.

I was only clocking the retarded gaga stans who were acting as if gaga's absence was the sole reason for the bad ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom