• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

god I had the full version of that gif but it's been taken down

I hope Tom dumps Ann and she goes back to being a slut.

Slutty Ann >>>

Oh, and I just saw that AI judge pic. What in the fuck at Garbaj? Also Randy BLEW the fuck up, and Keith Urban and Mariah don't look a day over 35, at the oldest.

On an unrelated note - Nicki looks FRIGHTENING. What is it? I think it's her constant smiling.
It's that she doesn't look like a person.

In a matter of years she's gone from basic (but human-looking)...

b158b_nickiminaj-300x446.jpg

...to overly dolled up but somewhat cute...

5739058639_ed11ffeef7.jpg

...to a clownish wax statue with a frozen facial expression.

nicki-minaj-2012-bet-awards-room-1vNmCH.jpg

She's Michael Jackson'd herself at an amazingly accelerated pace.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think Pre-fame Nicki, and on the rise Nicki are equally cute. It's the now 'famous' Nicki that looks awful. Her antics and the dumb faces she makes aren't doing her any favors.

Bladenic

That first pic completely exemplifies the amount of work she has had done on her body and face. I think she probably cannot be in temperatures above 50 degrees for fear of melting.

royalan

I wonder how xtina fans cope with knocking other girls for these pop cliches but then having to muster the strength to stan when she's relegated to employ these same tactics.

What cliches have Xtina fans mocked exactly? Making music videos?

I think you should sip your tea before you serve it, Hun.

botty

Banned
I'm not surprised that the Xtincta fans are doing a great job at seeing things that aren't there.

Your Gaga gif is obviously implying something, however, my post haven't even been directed at you specifically.

Like I said, the claims thus far have been vague... so if someone wants to elaborate, that would be nice.

Artemisia

Banned
oh and we can add xtincta to the list of acts who released videos that are strikingly similar to marina and the diamonds' Radioactive MV.

Trigger

We should predict the storyline for the video before it comes out. ;)

Christina goes across the country seducing and using men because she's just so hot, you know? And then she blows up the car to hide evidence of a crime after using her latest boy toy.

My work here is done.

0ZFk2.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nicki Minaj is hilariously repulsive.

And that's exactly why I love her.

Nemesis_

Christina hitch-hikes a ride because she couldn't afford a car, but stops for a snack at the deli and takes a baseball bat to it when they have run out of twinkies.

SHE BLOWS UP THE DELI OWNER'S CAR

Ties

Banned
I'll let you get away with this considering you were smart enough not to go the other route..

image.php
it's not a fair comparison to compare rihanna to the other pop girls

doing so only puts them at an innate disadvantage over the crossgenerational messiah of pussy popping pop music
ir4jHJfIkzhoe.gif

Ties

Banned
Christina hitch-hikes a ride because she couldn't afford a car, but stops for a snack at the deli and takes a baseball bat to it when they have run out of twinkies.

SHE BLOWS UP THE DELI OWNER'S CAR
the sad fact of the matter here is that the deli owner could probably manage to catch up with xtincta without a motor vehicle
ir4jHJfIkzhoe.gif

ecurbj

It's that she doesn't look like a person.

In a matter of years she's gone from basic (but human-looking)...

b158b_nickiminaj-300x446.jpg

...to overly dolled up but somewhat cute...

5739058639_ed11ffeef7.jpg

...to a clownish wax statue with a frozen facial expression.

nicki-minaj-2012-bet-awards-room-1vNmCH.jpg

She's Michael Jackson'd herself at an amazingly accelerated pace.

Why Nicki? Why must you go that path? Eww!

Artemisia

Banned
HELL YES except I'm kind of worried considering Dan Harmon was vaporized off the show and the order is only 13 episodes. Probably the last season ;_;

lordE even if it sucks it will be fun watching the ship sink ;_____;

NEW PAGE NEW NEWS

ELLIE GOULDING WAS CHOSEN TO SPONSOR BEATS BY DR. DRE. AND APPEARED IN AN ADVERTISEMENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO33POVfplE

Also, Halcyon will be dropping in a couple of weeks. October 8th in the UK and the next day in the US.

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-17%20at%209.56.50%20PM.png

#HALCYON2012WORLDDOMINATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom