• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Looks more like an alligator to me.
b80efe23.gif
I'm pretty sure you are right.

SaintZ

Ke$ha on the set of Die Young

nDKv0.jpg

5Bl4y.jpg

From the article:
The 25-year-old star, known for her party lifestyle, seemed happy to show off her curvier figure as she stripped down to a barely-there costume while filming the video for her new single, Die Young, in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
What curves tho? She's built like a lego.

There are more pics at the source.

Trigger

I C this Sai-Kun dragging. He only updates it when people PM him.

I haven't checked the OP in a solid month tho

He better update it for October.

Ellie needs her promo.

The My Blood snippet still gives me so much life. I need it. Lawd, I need Elliesus to deliver Halcyon.

royalan

I seriously cannot WAIT for her new album. Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born are two of my favorite albums in the history of ever.

I am so glad her songwriting skills are getting the recognition they deserve, but I am so READY for her to return to recording her own stuff. love Love LOVE her voice.

My favorite Sia song. Nothing can compare
except the songs Christina recorded with her, of course.

Fi01Z.gif

Icicle

The mere suggestion has me tearing up
3cVdW.png

The link she posted is a screen cap of today's Put It Down's Billboard ranking.

#5 R&B/Hip-Hop
#50 Radio Songs
#76 Hot 100
#31 Ringtones
29m AI (this past week was its fastest growing yet)

The Queen B needs to be around for a very, very long time.

royalan

3cVdW.png

#5 R&B/Hip-Hop
#50 Radio Songs
#76 Hot 100
#31 Ringtones

I really want this era to be a smash for her. ;____;

iGqU65etDXZ2S.gif

Honestly tho, I think her biggest mistake was featuring Chris Brown on the first single. The song's really not that bad, but he's POISON in the US. Even I cringe when his part starts.

And the bullheaded way she insisted on it though? Ch...she should have known better.

Mau ®

Leotards in pop are so 2010. Anybody wearing them now is out of fashion imo.

Also Ke$ha has never had a great body but I do think she should tone up tbh.

royalan

What's to report??? There was no shade there. ;____;

I honestly do think that her collaboration with Xtina resulted in some of the most beautiful and tender songs in all of Christina's catalog. She really was able to coax out a different side of her. Besides Birds of Prey, her songs with Sia were Bionic's one saving grace. They really worked well together.

Artemisia

Banned
3cVdW.png

#5 R&B/Hip-Hop
#50 Radio Songs
#76 Hot 100
#31 Ringtones

She isn't doing that bad.

We have this weird idea where everything that isn't in the top 10 is a flop, but really, getting into the top 50 is some sort of accomplishment.

After 4 teasers, Your Body's music video is FINALLY coming.

Xtina announced that her video will debut tomorrow.

#38 on itunes...

This promo better work...

Icicle

I really want this era to be a smash for her. ;____;

iGqU65etDXZ2S.gif

Honestly tho, I think her biggest mistake was featuring Chris Brown on the first single. The song's really not that bad, but he's POISON in the US. Even I cringe when his part starts.

And the bullheaded way she insisted on it though? Ch...she should have known better.

I dunno if I agree about the Chris Brown feature being a "mistake". I certainly cannot dispute that his brand has become tarnished over the past few years, but he's certainly a bigger 'name' than Brandy is at the moment. It was probably not the wisest decision to gamble so much on something that he is associated with, but his celebrity/fanbase may very well be contributing to the song's success. At the moment, Put It Down is Brandy's biggest song on the R&B/Hip-Hop Chart (her core demographic which will probably constitute the majority of Two Eleven's sales) in a decade, and it's looking like that when all is said and done, it could be her highest chart there since 1998.

I think Chris Brown actually sounds good on the track, but he looks incredibly DIRTY on the video. Thankfully, Wildest Dreams is a SMASH and Brandy doesn't have to share it with anyone.

Trigger

Flop don't have much room to be assholes. Brandy knows she has work to put in and she's putting in that work.

Fuck Your Botty is finally here?

3phemeral

What's to report??? There was no shade there. ;____;

I honestly do think that her collaboration with Xtina resulted in some of the most beautiful and tender songs in all of Christina's catalog. She really was able to coax out a different side of her. Besides Birds of Prey, her songs with Sia were Bionic's one saving grace. They really worked well together.

I was joking :)

But honestly, Sia's ballads are the only ones that can come for Walk Away's wig. I do love Stronger Than Ever, however, even though most her stans seem to hate it for supposedly sounding "unfinished" or "mixed improperly."

royalan

This is also a good cover of Breathe Me IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-PEK0LRKZk

No.

No.

Like, not even at all.

Even getting through how processed and cheap-sounding his vocals are on that track he completely loses the subtlety and expressiveness of Sia's version. Seriously, that was terrible. Sia>>>>>>>Kelly Clarkson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aiden Flopshaw.

Every now and then people try to make Aiden Grim-whatever happen in this thread. He is not going to happen.

He is awful.

RubyFaith

Kreayshawn sets new record with debut album

For Lowest First Week Sales of All Time

Kreayshawn's Somethin' Bout Kreay dropped on September 18 and after the first week in stores, her debut has sold 3,900 copies, according to HitsDailyDouble, this is the lowest first week sales by an artist signed to a major record label. The previous record holder was Soulja Boy who sold just 14k albums of his previous album.

Kreayshawn-Cover-hhdx.jpg

RubyFaith

Diamonds is sorta underwhelming. Not a bad song but it isn't great either. It's ok. Well put together but it's no "We Found Love" so

: /

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
MIDDLE OF THE PAGE NEW GODDESS APHRODYLIE NEWS

Kylie tweeted a picture a few days ago when she was directing and starring in the Flower video.

a3qibsicaaaclj_7jq1z.jpg

#shirtturban

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
QUEEN
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Koodo

Banned
Diamonds is sorta underwhelming. Not a bad song but it isn't great either. It's ok. Well put together but it's no "We Found Love" so

: /
After liking it yesterday morning, disliking it yesterday evening, I am now back to liking the song.

It's even cuter now that it seems the song is a tribute to Rihfund's grandmother and not certain other REPULSIVE BEINGS.

They're fighting for dat position while PSY and Taylor remain unbothered
f58a8b71.gif
This Die Young v Diamonds rivalry is entertaining to be honest. Some good old fashioned competition that only relevant artists can bring.

f58a8b71.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom