• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mimi and Nicki are apparently feuding...

I feel like this is fake, considering it's TMZ, but...
7732f81d.png

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg. This is what I wanted.

I absolutely knew that this story was 100% true right from MiMi hanging up in the producers ear when the news was broke to her. She is NOT the one to fuck with, and Nicki is a no one who pops off at the mouth.

Bet that MiMi shut her dowN.

Ugh. Mariah Carey is the AT&T of people. I hope Nicki rightfully scalped that washed up orange mass.

I mean does anyone REALLY believe that Nicki would start that kind of feud? REALLY though? Mariah Carey is an obvious ego-manic. Everybody knows this. If I were Nicki I probably would have lost my shit at Mariah's Omarosa-like detachment from things that are humble and decent.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Transcript. This sounds about right. Stolen from ATRL.

Nicki: “And if you’ve got a ****ing problem, handle it. I told them I’m not ****ing putting up with your ****ing highness over there.”

Mariah “Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?”

Nicki: “I’m not sitting here for 20 million having her look down here repremanded everyday. No.”

Mariah: “I can’t see my kids because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Nicki: “Go see them now, go. You’re boring as ****.”

Mau ®

I always knew Garbaj was an uneducated, rude baboon but now I feel validated by this video.

Thank God the pop format is dropping her ass soon enough.

Delio

While y'all were wasting words on a washed up has-been whose single is tumbling down the iTunes charts, it was confirmed that GAGA is working with Delio-bait French Electro House/Pop producer Madeon.

bzSRB.jpg

He did an amazing amalgamation of our faves' hit songs, and produced the fresh poppy track The City.

MADEON, ZEDD, DJWS, and GARIBAY all in line for ARTPOP. OMG

I went back to see what i missed and noticed this. THIS CUTIE!!!!

royalan

Nicki: “And if you’ve got a ****ing problem, handle it. I told them I’m not ****ing putting up with your ****ing highness over there.”

Nicki: “I’m not sitting here for 20 million having her look down here repremanded everyday. No.”

Mariah: “I can’t see my kids because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

::(7);(;($&7.'bnnngswdhhjgsgwbtnffdcv;))))'king fbsffbgfgnbdd!(,;; fancy!!!!!!!!!!!

This is better than I ever could have imagined. Why is Nicki popping off and Mimi is so unbothered tho?

royalan

Suddenly I'm reminded of the rumors that Nicki popped off on Britney backstage when she was opening for her tour.

I remembered thinking at the time, "this can't be true. How the hell does someone feud with Britney Spears at this point in her life?"

Now I know. Just be as basic as Nicki. The ratchet will find a way.

royalan

I get that; that's ironic pity stanning. But what made him think of Make It Happen?

Honestly? Because, and I shit you not, I was listening to Make It Happen via Spotify when I refreshed the thread and saw this.

Shoot, that must have been some damn good shade Mariah threw....

Delio

QKWom.jpg

1. Live While We're Young
2. Kiss You
3. Little things
4. C'mon C'mon
5. Last First Kiss
6. Heart Attack
7. Rock Me
8. Change My Mind
9. I Would
10. Over Again
11. Back For You
12. They Don't Know About Us
13. Summer Love
14. She's Not Afraid
15. Loved You First
16. Nobody Compares
17. Still The One

Dat Track list

IrishNinja

pop-GAF why have you not bumrushed this thread like a wig-pulling contest? i see some of ya'll but the circle is not yet complete

ps kyons i see you trollin in gaming side, that 3DS shade

Styles

Phonomezer
Banned
(Today, 07:09 PM)

Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street

ibhQYKjecJjHiR.gif

May The Lord carry you to the HOLY GROUND and bring your mind to a STATE OF GRACE.

jbkEzrKe4Vytf3.jpg

-------

pW23E.jpg

How cute!!! Her model. *.*

RubyFaith

Whoever's team you're on, Nicki is gonna get slammed for this inevitably. She not only went off, but she went off like a mad black woman. On America Idol of all places. You have to consider the audience, who exactly is watching; I doubt hardly anyone wants to see someone turn their hood rat switch on. The audience IS NOT here for that.

Even though Mariah still makes tracks that sound like they were recorded from 1995, Nicki done goofed. I don't see how this can be a publicity stunt because it doesn't look good on Minaj and people are already questioning why she was on the show to begin with.

I guess the only thing you can root for in Nicki is that at least she doesn't put herself on such a high pedestal and keeps it real?

dunno.gif

RubyFaith

Nicki: Think I’m playin, think that this is all a joke, this is a joke? this is a joke?! this is a joke?! Say one more disrespectful thing to me, if you say one more disrespectful thing to me – Off with your head, Off with your head! Off with your head!

Randy: TIME OUT TIME OUT

Mariah: Excuse me I am NOT being disrespectful

Nicki: (inaudible) don’t call me a (bleep), don’t call me inadequate, you gonna get sent—Just fall back!!! Don’t – you don’t know S*** how I feel, I don’t feel (inaudible) you just sitting there while she running down her resume every 5 minutes. (To Mariah) Every time you take a shot at me I’ma take it back, and if you got a f***** problem, handle it!

Keith Urban: (inaudible)

Nicki: I told ‘em I’m not f***** putting up with your f***** highness over here. Figure it f***** out

Mariah: Ohhhhh, why, why?

Nicki: Figure it out. Figure it out.

Mariah: Why do I have a 3-year old sitting around me?

Randy: Time out, time out

Nicki: I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes to have you run down your resume every day, No! Goodbye!

Mariah: Listen, I can’t see my kids because you decided (inaudible) to have a little crazy fit and run all around the stage

Nicki: Good! Well then Go see them now! Go see them now! You’re boring as f***, you're boring as F***!

oooooooOOOOOoooooo

Trigger

Eh, Nicki's time was already running up if what ITZ has been saying about her radio performance is true. If she wants to beef with a pop and r&b icon before falling into irrelevancy then so be it.

Phonomezer
Banned
(Today, 07:09 PM)

I wonder what did him in? The fat jokes?

ibhQYKjecJjHiR.gif

*throws some glitter on the grave*

Touchdown

Banned

tumblr_m39izttUQb1qhk30fo4_250.gif

tumblr_m7pv8rh1rT1qetz23o1_r1_500.gif

Mau ®

1. PINK – Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 152.792 (+ 1.362)
2. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 141.031 (+ 2.358)

3. TAYLOR SWIFT – We Are Never Ever Getting…: 126.118 (- 1.102)
4. JUSTIN BIEBER – As Long As You Love Me: 124.371 (+ 1.586)
5. FUN. – Some Nights: 112.602 (+ 1.817)

6. NEON TREES – Everybody Talks: 110.723 (+ 0.069)
7. ELLIE GOULDING – Lights: 110.007 (- 1.939)
8. KATY PERRY – Wide Awake: 103.514 (+ 0.226)
9. FLO RIDA – Whistle: 100.856 (- 2.457)
10. OWL CITY & CARLY RAE JEPSEN – Good Time: 100.329 (- 0.143)
11. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 90.877 (+ 1.881)
12. CHRIS BROWN – Don’t Wake Me Up: 83.960 + 0.294)
13. GOTYE – Somebody That I Used To Know: 83.465 (- 0.606)
14. NICKI GARBAJ – Pound The Alarm: 79.089 (- 0.619)
15. DEMI LOVATO – Give Your Heart A Break: 74.663 (- 2.101)
16. MAROON 5 – Payphone f/Wiz Khalifa: 69.870 (- 1.240)
17. MIGUEL - Adorn: 68.589 (+ 1.178)
18. DAVID GUETTA – Titanium f/Sia: 66.604 (- 1.026)
19. NE-YO - Let Me Love You: 66.216 (+ 1.426)
20. CARLY RAE JEPSEN – Call Me Maybe: 65.874 (- 0.153)

RIHANNA – Where Have You Been: 63.594 (- 1.669)
JASON ALDEAN – Take A Little Ride: 63.228 (+ 0.247)
DUSTIN LYNCH - Cowboys And Angels: 58.194 (+ 0.087)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Blown Away: 57.417 (+ 0.816)
JANA KRAMER - Why Ya Wanna: 57.071 (+ 0.165)
TRAIN – 50 Ways To Say Goodbye: 48.712 (+ 0.478)
PSY - Gangnam Style: 48.636 (+ 1.705)
RIHANNA - Diamonds: 48.604 (+ 5.737)

DAVID GUETTA - I Can Only Imagine f/C. Brown: 43.360 (+ 0.072)
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS – Finally Found You f/S. Adams: 40.054 (+ 0.948)
PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 39.029 (+ 1.047)
KE$HA - Die Young: 35.884 (- 8.388)
KANYE WEST - Clique f/Big Sean & JAY-Z: 34.848 (+ 0.814)
ONE DIRECTION - Live While We're Young: 27.089 (+ 1.665)
USHER - Numb: 26.813 (+ 0.218)
ONEREPUBLIC – Feel Again: 26.659 (+ 0.041)
BEYONCE - Dance For You: 25.294 (- 0.059)
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - Your Body: 24.482 (+ 0.651)
ALICIA KEYS - Girl On Fire: 18.673 (+ 0.426)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 16.138 (+ 0.507)
BRUNO MARS - Locked Out Of Heaven: 15.178 (+ 11.216) BIGGEST UPDATE!!!
MUSE – Madness: 13.084 (+ 0.330)

LUKE BRYAN - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye: 42.732
SEAN PAUL - How Deep Is Your Love: 1.055
NELLY FURTADO - Parking Lot: 0.509
KILLERS - Miss Atomic Bomb: 0.181

______

ITZ's notes

+ Bruno Mars scores the biggest male artist airplay debut of the year.

+ Like I mentioned yesterday, Ke$ha today suffers from the rolling effect, losing little over 8M in Audience Impressions. This is a normal, expected thing. Tomorrow Rihanna will lose anything in between 16M-20M.

+ Nicki Minaj's Pound The Alarm peaked around 80M AI. While this isnt a terrible number, it is a problematic situation for someone who cant rely on any other format. Both Starships and Super Bass peaked around 140M in airplay, meaning that Minaj has lost almost 50% of her usual airplay in between Starships and PTA. Minaj is no stranger to falling out with radio fortmats as last year the Urban Format started boycotting her after her apparent "selling out" as well as other events. It is unclear if the pop format will also apply a form of boycott after the Carey feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom