• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

What would Gianni Versace say?

ibqgTotgHdESGl.gif

A rare moment I can't shade. Gaga looks damn good in that vintage Versace.

royalan

Humanitina Givinglera being presented yet ANOTHER award for her important work by none other than the great Lady Hill-Hill herself:

579622_10151273570174665_1631438773_n.jpg

Two of my favorite women. What kind of girl power...;__;

royalan

So rumor has it Lil Kim has been in the studio with some of Rihanna's producers. Not sure which ones tho.

Fucking FINALLY. The Queen of Paypal is coming for wigs!

"Back to back pop hits" you say?

1b85X

1b84A

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

The Guardian, The Sun, the DailyFail...unanimous praise for the album, ladies and Heejuns <3

She just blogged today that she's filming the video for single #2 next week. Gearing up for a slayed Christmas, hopefully with some uptempo cheer
grin.gif

Kyon

Banned
So my family is watching the PERRA movie. I called her vile and they called me a hater and that she makes more money than Britney.

What kind of uninformed casual audience. SMH I had to close my door and I can STILL HEAR HER "SINGING" it's freaking horrible.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So my family is watching the PERRA movie. I called her vile and they called me a hater and that she makes more money than Britney.

What kind of uninformed casual audience. SMH I had to close my door and I can STILL HEAR HER "SINGING" it's freaking horrible.
ibhfzaXoKCW9rV.gif

i cannot

Kyon

Banned
Like they are stanning and I want to puke. I hate casuals that love these basics -____- unfortunately it's my family SMH

botty

Banned
I see Nick Cannon is dropping his two cents in...

According to Nick, these antics are detracting from the FOX series.

&#8220;When you think about what the show is actually about and represents&#8230; I feel like it&#8217;s taking away from the quality of what &#8216;Idol&#8217; is all about. This is about people accomplishing their dreams, experts guiding these young people to do what they&#8217;ve done,&#8221; he said of the publicized drama between his wife and Nicki.

Nick said he was proud of how Mariah handled herself.

&#8220;My wife is the strongest and classiest woman that I&#8217;ve ever met, if you watch the video, she just maintains her composure&#8230; I don&#8217;t think she&#8217;s moved by the theatrics and pageantry of it all. She signed up to do a job to help young people&#8230; this is like a sidebar. I hope that&#8217;s not what this show becomes, about the catfights,&#8221; he explained. &#8220;The show is solely about a singing competition, that&#8217;s why America loves these shows, they want to see people reach a certain goal or win&#8230; and then to make it about something it&#8217;s not, [it] kind of shows that the producers and the network are losing their foot a little bit.&#8221;

I see Mariah has him well trained. He kept it quite classy.

mariah.gif

Or maybe he is in deep fear of the barbz.

ibgkph5yvAIIKx.gif

Kyon

Banned
I'm done. The record she tied with MJ they actually tried dragging me.

"Wow! Britney couldn't get that record she beat everybody even MJ and Elvis"

I'm done. It's my uncle aunt and cousin trying it.

Kyon

Banned
Warning: don't have conversations about pop music with casuals unless you know they are informed stans. Casuals are the worst and know nothing. I'm literally DISGUSTED right now. This is why I only talk about this stuff on the Internet cause ch... Boo.. I just

ibhfzaXoKCW9rV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom