• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Fitting for such primitive music.

gagacover.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_spears_discography

be on your way now hun

121wqx1xeddh.gif

WTF Mumei, why aren't you a mod anymore? I hope it wasn't because of this "c***" nonsense.

That whole thread was a joke, no one's going to really use it anymore.

royalan

Mumei's not a mod anymore!?

Who'll champion us now? ;___;

I was getting ready to work on the Lotus OT, but no way am I posting that now. Xtina gets enough pressed hate from PopGAF. Don't want to imagine an Xtina thread in an OT seemingly given permission to go bonkers.

Trigger

I was getting ready to work on the Lotus OT, but no way am I posting that now. Xtina gets enough pressed hate from PopGAF. Don't want to imagine an Xtina thread in an OT seemingly given permission to go bonkers.

Delio had the same concern and his 1D thread wasn't too bad.

DMeisterJ

Banned

You need to give her some promo. And all of the threads about pop acts are a little messy, but it's mostly fine. Pop Gaf turns it down in mixed company.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I actually am kind of worried about what happens to pop gaf without mummei tbh

I don't even remember a time before mummei was protecting us two months ago or whenever

I see a lot of bed shitting in our future gerls

SaintZ

Just reading this about Mumei not being a mod D: And this page, god, it gave me so much life.

I actually am kind of worried about what happens to pop gaf without mummei tbh

I don't even remember a time before mummei was protecting us

I see a lot of bed shitting in our future gerls
EatChildren will protect POPGAF
feRjc.gif

Pressed haters will press. Nothing you can do except take after your proud obese fave and brush them off.

FEARLESSLY post that thread, roy...be that unbreakable flower that lives under the hardest conditions and still thrives.

i33aDNv9evgsS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom