• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Yes Godels take in Ellie's blessings.

#2012HalcyonWorldDomination

Pressed haters will press. Nothing you can do except take after your proud obese fave and brush them off.

FEARLESSLY post that thread, roy...be that unbreakable flower that lives under the hardest conditions and still thrives.

Funny and inspirational.

botty

Banned

yes, come in everyone~

iLtsL0v6h9upN.gif

So, apparently GaGa is now friends with Yoko Ono. Ugh... blah. GaGa is really starting to turn me off. She'll probably pull me back in with ARTPOP, but she is getting way too activist/political for my tastes.

What kind of flawless cover artwork?

T1gUz.jpg

the official biophila remix album , 'bastards' , will be released on one little indian on november 19

the album will include remixes by omar souleyman , Death Grips , These New Puritans and Matthew Herbert , all of which have been special
ly mastered for this release . an emphasis was placed on making the album a cohesive whole , and the remixes selected accordingly from a multitude of potential candidates . " I picked a quarter of them for one cd for people who are perhaps not too sassy downloaders or don't have the time or energy to partake in the hunter-gathering rituals of the internet " , björk says of the album , which will be available on vinyl , CD and as a digital download .

01. Crystalline (Omar Souleyman Remix)
02. Virus (Hudson Mohawke "Peaches and Guacamol" Rework)
03. Sacrifice (Death Grips Remix)
04. Sacrifice (Matthew Herbert's Pins and Needles Mix) (edit)
05. Mutual Core (These New Puritans Remix) [ft. Soloman Is. Song]
06. Hollow (16-bit Remix)
07. Mutual Core (Matthew Herbert’s "Teutonic Plates" Mix)
08. Thunderbolt (Death Grips Remix)
09. Dark Matter (Alva Noto Remodel)
10. Thunderbolt (Omar Souleyman Remix)
11. Solstice (Current Value Remix)
12. Moon (The Slips Remix)
13. Crystalline (Matthew Herbert Remix)

Oh and Ellie Gouldings new album is really really good imo, My Blood made me a believer. It's weird.. at first I didn't really like her voice... but idk, I guess it grew on me. I've only listened through the album once, and skipped only one song, so all in all it's pretty good.

#2012HalcyonWorldDomination

I just heard that new Bruno Mars song. Is it just me or the sound effect that plays in the first minute or so sound like a slightly slowed down jumping sound from Super Mario World?

And God knows, I'm not dying but I breathe now
And God knows, it's the only way to heal now
With all the blood I lost for you
It drowns the love I thought I knew

;______________;

Mau ®

Savior slaying ADULL kiiiii. Seethe Koodo, Seethe!!

Also Rihanna got the highest radio update by a wide margin again. Im sorry for your faves and their radio flops lol lol

4d89.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom