• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
FOR SOMEONE SO INTELLIGENT....

though to be fair is anyone here NOT used to Godel being in his OWN WORLD?

#LocalLegends

ibuSDEi1k9pUfR.gif

Peru

Well it's best to get the two Max Martin tracks out of the way early on. I say this as a Max Martin fan - but I just don't think these two people are the right fit. She's got her own chord progressions.

Trigger

Nem is just mad that no one is checkin for Australian music, while UK artists are slaying everywhere.

Even though this is shade it does make me wonder: who is Australia's biggest artist? Keith Urban?

TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE.

If anyone's interested in the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVyIUVC90I&feature=player_embedded

Sounds good, but I agree with Peru. They're not a great fit. I always liked that Taylor was in her own lane doing country pop. Leave songs like this for the Biebers, Ke$has, and the Rihannas of the world.

Mumei will have a brain aneurysm when he walks into this thread. Anyway, I quite preferred Heejun anyway, though I see how "cunt" can be a term of endearment like "bitch" is.

Anywho, my gerl rocketed to the Top 10 pretty much immediately this morning after the new single got released last night.

Why is Xtincta's megalith ass taking its sweet time to release Your Body? By next month the only thing on the charts will be Christmas songs...

1cFcs

Hoping for a Top 5 for the week - she should overtake Ellie and 1D (why did 1D get yet another performance slot in X-Factor this weekend, those Heejuns) and nab that record for most Top 5 singles by a UK female artist.

But the real story begins next week...#glassheart2012UKdomination

Mau ®

RIHANNA - Diamonds: 48.939 (+ 4.233)

Biggest update of the day again. I won't post all your fave's updates out of respect for their radio flops kiiiiii

royalan

Wow, methinks GAF is going to get pretty messy over the next few days as people slowly realize that Evilore wasn't actually giving people carte blanch to be complete assholes.

Be careful, sistren.

Trigger

lol, the thread is already messy.

We can say CUNT again? Finally ugh how about bitch?

We can use the word bitch it wasn't banned. The bannable offense was using it to insult people and women in particular (like the one guy who called Rih a "talentless bitch" in the Diamonds thread. RIP). Mumei can correct me though.

Bladenic

lol, the thread is already messy.

We can use the word bitch it wasn't banned. The bannable offense was using it to insult people and women in particular (like the one guy who called Rih a "talentless bitch" in the Diamonds thread. RIP). Mumei can correct me though.

So it's just bannable 95% of the time then? :p

Trigger

lol, ITZ doing the most in the P!nk thread. This isn't how we get more new people to post in POP-GAF.

EDIT- Not Arte trying to get Ellie dat promo.

3eWmm.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjh2xAhLQ1rbinjyo1_500.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjj69nn9X1qfug0qo1_500.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjhpb3Af81qdkjydo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's Gaga Del Rey.

[quote="Trigger, post: 42983417"]This isn't how we get more new people to post in POP-GAF.[/QUOTE]

But do we want ST!NK stans...

That weave looks terrible on Gaga. But you know, anything's better than that gross, one-side shaved head disease going around.

In similarly spine-tingling news, Leona's GLASSHEART listening party starts here in 20 minutes!

Though your presence is not mandatory, I expect to see you there.

tumblr_lz4xji62Vq1qia8yf.gif

Nemesis_

That weave looks terrible on Gaga. But you know, anything's better than that gross, one-side shaved head disease going around.

I'm glad somebody else noticed it. It's like it's receding or something :S

Since Glassheart was the only debut (if we pretend Trouble never happened) that actually LIVED UP to expectations, I would attend.

However I have to sleep, it's 1:30am ;_;

Artemisia

Banned
Sis, Ellie is still slaying me with Halcyon. Why is it so flawless?

ibmEaHsRxEmoyI.gif

I-I can't stop listening to it ;_; every track (even the bonus tracks) is at least decent and listenable. I can't think of the last album that was like that for me.

blackladyshakectr15.gif

The shady girls here ought to give it a listen~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom