• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Billboard's Hot 100 TOP 10

1.- Maroon 5 - One More Night

2.- PSY - Gangnam Style

3.- One Direction - Live While We're Young

4.- Fun. - Some Nights

5.- Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever...

6.- Taylor Swift - RED

7.- Justin Beiber - As Long as You Love Me

8.- ADELE - Skyfall

9.- P!nk - Blow Me

10.- Alex Clare - Too Close

Artemisia

Banned
tumblr_mbojwi359r1qdmb8eo3_500.png

iYhQDDXGfgqK0.gif

Nemesis_

Is there any word on new Madonna music? Or will we basically be waiting for her tour to end before we hear if and when she'll make some new stuff?

She has been contracted for at least two more albums from Live Nation.

Not sure if it precludes or includes a Greatest Hits compilation though.

Mau ®

She has been contracted for at least two more albums from Live Nation.

Not sure if it precludes or includes a Greatest Hits compilation though.

Nope. It's two more tours with LIVE NATION. Two more album with Interscope.

She has to deliver these tours by the end 2015 too. Im sure we will get new music sooner rather than later.

botty

Banned
Ne-Yo: 'Modern stars like GaGa won't stand test of time'

Ne-Yo has claimed that modern popstars like Lady GaGa don't have the ability to become music icons.

The R&B star - who recently became the Senior Vice President of A&R at Motown Records - insists that most artists don't stand the test of time like the Motown greats.

"Who was the last real icon to come out of the music industry?" Ne-Yo asked the Daily Star.

"Everybody thought it was going to be Lady GaGa, but where is she right now, what's going on with her?

"Not to take anything away from her because she's ridiculously talented, but artists who stand the test of time - you just don't see those any more."

b80efe23.gif

Trigger

Outside of Lady Gaga, Taylor and Rih, I'm not sure how many of my faves will be remembered a decade from now. Society as it is now gobbles up new media and goes looking for the next big thing ASAP.

But Ne-Yo of all people making that comment?

UBXui.gif

Trigger

Christina looks so happy tbh. Outside of the occasiocal photo where she looks drunk, I'd say that Xtina is doing well for herself.

But where is the Lotus promo?

The middle schoolers I worked with today were dragging Perra for filth. Nearly cackled. But then they started stanning Maroon 5. RIP

Meh. Was hyped.....now not so much.

Not the hit material I had hoped for. Its good but not great.

(please Kelly prove me wrong)

Was underwhelmed at first but I am JAMMING atm. Love the 80s realness it's serving. I do think it'll be a hit.

tumblr_mbnv4qbfOQ1rv37y8o1_250.gif

P.S. I've heard it on the radio 3 times now. So it's already tripled Dark Side's success in my view, kiiiiiii.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana's short film will be premiering in a few hours (I hope they post it on YouTube).

Hew else but Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, and Micheal Jackson could pull off such lengthy videos? Your 3 to 5 minute long faves can take several seats.

ilAQPK7aoefoX.gif

In other news, Glee is covering Born To Die. They're probably going to butcher it, but at least she is getting dat promo.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lana's short film will be premiering in a few hours (I hope they post it on YouTube).

Hew else but Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, and Micheal Jackson could pull off such lengthy videos? Your 3 to 5 minute long faves can take several seats.

ilAQPK7aoefoX.gif

In other news, Glee is covering Born To Die. They're probably going to butcher it, but at least she is getting dat promo.

"Man Down" by Rihanna is six minutes long

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Bladenic

ilAQPK7aoefoX.gif

Not only are her videos already long and generally boring, but most videos that are longer than 5 minutes are really boring and TOO LONG usually. So sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom